We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Chloroform didn't work

"Well as sad as that was next! Zacky!" The platform was jerked again so I was facing Zacky and Matt. Zacky had his head down. He raise his head and looked up at me. Guilt was swimming in his eyes.

"Adri....god I'm so sorry. I should have told you, but I was being selfish. Adri you know how in your nightmare your brother's name is Zacky?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah..." I replied looking at him. Where's he going with this? That was just a dream.

"It wasn't a dream. It was a memory. As many of you guys guessed or know. Adri you're my twin sister. I'm older by 5 minutes though. I have our birth certificates at home."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, not believing the words he just said.

"I thought you had the perfect life. There was no need to fix what wasn't broken right. Well then I found out that you were broken and I started to show my brotherly side to you. I...I just didn't want you to get hurt because of me. So me and my mom decided to keep it a secret. We told your mom and she asked for us to tell you, but I couldn't. Your mom was our aunt. I..I can't figure out what that dream is though! I have the same one."

"You were trying to protect me?"

"Yeah. I was." He said with a smile.

"Ugh that wasn't any fun! Next! I believe we shall go with Lillian."

"Oh god no...no please."

"Fine." Frank said as he walked over to me. He slide it across my arm successfully cutting the skin there. I hissed slightly as a stinging went through my arm, but it was nothing compared to what I had felt before.

"Ok! I was part of this. I knew that Zacky was Adri's brother. I didn't want to be though. They told if I didn't help them they would kill my daughter and Adri. I'm sorry." She said as tears flowed down her face.

"You have a daughter?" Johhny asked just above a whisper.

"Yeah she's two. The year that I left school I went to Finland to live with my aunt for the year. She has her. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She said as she laid her head on my shoulder the best she could.

"It's ok. I would have done the same." I replied kissing her forehead.

"Touching. Well Johnny's turn!" Trent yelled as he spun around. mutter what sounded like 'Hopefully this gets better'.

"You know how my mom's too high to pay the bills or anything? Well I've been selling drugs, mainly heroine, to pay for our house." H said with this head down.

"Why didn't you just tell me Johnny. I would have helped." Matt said as he shook his head. I was...shocked to say the least. I never knew Johnny would do such a thing.

"Because if he told you then he wouldn't be able to have some for himself!" Frank replied laughing.

"I've only done it a few times!" He replied back, "I just...I just needed something to take the pain away. My mom was dating Frank. It's another reason I was always standing up for her at school." His voice was cutting in and out. We all could tell he was about to break down.

"You could have told me! I would have helped you Johnny!" Matt screamed. His face was a very nice shade of red, "Kid I could have paid for you to have a nicer apartment. I could have helped you with anything you needed."

"Matt I'm sorry. I should have just asked, but you guys are always picking on me for being weak. i wanted to be strong. I was ashamed though." Matt' head just dropped. He shook his head as a tear made its way down his face.

"You know I was going to have Tara go next, but you'd be too confused. So Adri...Care to reveal your secret?" Vinny said as he walked over to me.

"I would but I don't even know what my secret is."

"You're telling me that you know nothing about your really family?"

"Exactly. From what I was told I was at my grandmother house a the time." I said with confusion.

"That's a lie. What do you know about the Castellano mob?"

"Ummm...It was ran by Paul Castellano until he was shot and killed in 1985 by Vincent Artuso, Salvatore "Fat Sally" Scala, Edward Lino, and John Carneglia, and a few back up shooters. Well except Vincent's gun froze but ....people...said that he had...froze. You're Vincent Artuso!"

"Yes I am!" He said as he laughed.

"You're part of the Gotti mob!"

"What does that have to do with us?" Zacky yelled.

"Because if you remember your fathers name was Frank DeCicco." Vinny yelled back.

"No! I can't remember anything like that except the nightmare." We both yelled back.

"But like Zacky said m'dear that nightmare is really a memory. Your father was the one who told Castellano that we were going to kill him!" Frank yelled back, "I'm getting rather tired of this conversation let's go to Tara's secret!"

"Adri I've been trying to get you alone to tell you all of this. The only reason I know is because I'm Paul's granddaughter and your parents were close to him. I came to Huntington not only for my job, but because I knew that Vinny was looking for you. I was going to try and help you. I'm sorry I kept this from you. I was trying so hard to tell you, but then I would see the look on your face and how happy you were I didn't want to ruin that! I didn't know that Trent and Frank were in on it though. Hell I didn't even know about Angel. I'm sorry." She said with her head down. I leaned back in my chair so my head was rested on her shoulder. She turned so she was looking at me.

"I still would trust you with my life." I whispered in her ear, "I can understand why you didn't tell me though." She nodded and turned her head back around and stared at the ground. I sat back up and looked around.

"We have one secret left, but I want to reveal some stuff first." Frank said as he sat down right in front of me. He grabbed a hold of my face and forced me to look at him, "You're such a pretty young girl. It's a shame you have to be related to him though!I'm pretty sure Gotti wants all relatives related to Frank dead. I mean we killed him and his wife. Why not his son and daughter? I'm sure I'll get some more points I can get more points with Paul's granddaughters death too. But maybe later." He said as he got up from his chair, "Adri...Ladies..gentleman. I wan tot introduce you to my son Joseph Jr." He said as he pulled Trent over, "And my daughter Angel."

"You're his son? You said you were kicked out of your home in Italy!" I asked in horror. The tears that had dried came back to life as Trent, my best friend, was really my enemies son and the mastermind behind this!

"Yeah I was, but not for the reason I told you. Do you really think I would get kicked out of my house for smoking weed? Thankfully I get my looks from my mother." He said laughing.

"Awww ok enough of this little family reunion Matt your secret please."

"I knew that Adri's family was in the mob, but I was told to keep my mouth shut. I always wanted to tell you, but I couldn't. I was either fighting with you or I got shy around you. I got paid to keep my mouth shut. They told me they would kill you and my little sister if I told. I couldn't risk it."

"Is that what that money is from?" I asked, but he didn't answer, "Matt! Is that what that money is from?"

"Some of it. Most of it was from my grandmother who worked for Gotti too."

"I can't believe you!" I screamed. I feel so betrayed! I shook my head trying to stop any tears that were coming, but they were just coming too fast to stop. Angel walked over to me and wiped my tears with a tissue before whispering 'You know you would have done the same' in my ear. I nodded before she wiped my eyes once more and walked back over to her dad. Something struck me then. Frank said that Trent's real name was Joseph Jr. Which means that Frank's name isn't Frank either. And if Trent's a Jr. Then Frank's real name must be Joseph too. The only Joseph that was at the shooting of Castellano was Joseph Watts. I was shaken out of my thoughts, by the sound of chairs being shattered. Alexis, Tara, and Lillian all stood up leaving me and the guys still tied up.

"Well as fun as this was. I must be leaving. This place is going to blow up in about 30 minutes so...Aww but first." Frank said as he stepped back into bar, "Lillian is was fun working with you, but your no longer needed." He said as we heard a gun shot. I looked at Lillian who screamed and held her stomach. She removed her hand for us all to see that she was bleeding. He shot her! Johnny was thrashing around in his seat trying to get to her, but the ties made him stay.

"Don't forget about Adri and Zacky!" Trent, I mean Joseph Jr., said. Frank smiled and nodded before picking up the gun and pointing it at me. He went tot pull the trigger. I heard a gunshot and was waiting for the pain, but instead I heard Frank scream in pain. I opened my eyes to see that he was holding his arm.

"My own daughter just shot me! Well then you can burn here like the res tofhtem!" He screamed as Trent and Vinny pulled him out of the bar. Angel just shook her head before the door slammed shut. I heard chains on the outside. It sounded like they were chaining the door shut. She ran over to Lillian and pressed piece of cloth to her stomach.

"Take this and untie everyone else." Angel said as she handed Tara and Alexis a knife. They both nodded and started to untie everyone. Matt immediately wen tover to the windows to try and find a way out of here, but the windows were naild shut and had a set of metal bars on the outside. Once my hands were untied I ran over to Lillian and set her head up on my lap.

"I..I'm sorry Adri." She said as tear ran down her face. The floor under us was covered in blood. It was mixing with her spit and slowly coming out of the corners of her mouth. I was crying harder then I had all night.

"Come on. Your going to make it through this. you have to for your daughter. For Johnny. Foe me. Please Lillian hang in there." I cried through my tears. She nodded and smiled.

"If I don't though. Take care of my daughter please. I was getting custody of her this year. I want you to take care of her. I want Johnny to be her dad. Please." She said through her own tears. I nodded before she turned to look at Johnny, "Will you?"

"Yeah baby. I'll be her dad, but only if you hold on and be her mom. I can't take care of her by myself. I know nothing about kids." He chuckled lightly. He leaned down and kissed her. Ignoring the blood that stained her lips.

"Adri, you have to forgive Matt. He was doing what the thought was best." She whispered. I could tell she was growing tired from the blood loss.

"I know. I know. Come on stay awake. Do you remember what you told me when everything happened with your dad? You told 'I don't forgive those because I'm weak. I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know that people make mistakes."

"Yeah." She said as she laid her head down on Johnny's hand. He started to run his fingers through it lightly as she smiled. Matt came over to me and wrapped his arms round me and pulled me back into his chest.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered as he placed a soft kiss on my neck. God I wanted to be so mad at him, but I couldn't because I know I would have done the same thing.

"I know." i whispered back. I turned around in his arms and kissed him as hard as I could and with as much passion as my whole body held and more. I started to break down again for what felt like that hundredth time that night.

"I got the door open!" Angel and Zacky yelled. The both blushed.

"We have about 10 minutes to get as far away from here as we can." Angel added. We all nodded. Matt walked over and picked up Lillian as Jimmy wrapped his arms around me and Zacky. We all walked out of the bar and onto the dirt surface. I would have stopped and looked around to see where we were, but we kept walking as fast as we could. Some of us were running, but me and Zacky had Jimmy hanging off of us. We reached the outer part of the city before we stopped.

"Where are we?" Matt yelled.

"I don't know. They kept it from me." Angel said. I looked around and noticed that it was a ghost town. I know I had been here before, but I can't think of the name. I looked around to see a sign with half of the letters warn off. I could see the outline of the words though. The sun was setting making it harder to see.

"We're in Bodie!" I yelled as I read the last letter.

"We need to get farther away." Angel yelled as we walked farther. I walked behind them with Johnny. Brian had taken Jimmy from me. I heard someone feet shuffle, but I knew it was somewhere else. Suddenly I felt a siring pain through my stomach. I looked down to see that my Aqua dress was slowly becoming red. I heard Jimmy yell for me before I fell to the ground holding my stomach. It felt like a fire had started around my abs. I was gasping for air like it was going out of style. I couldn't breath for the life of me. I was trying so hard though. I heard Matt give Lillian to Brian and him kneel next to me.

"Oh My God baby." He whispered or at least that's what it sounded like. Tara came running over to me and dropped to the floor next to me.

"Adri hold on ok? The cops are going to be here soon." I looked up at her, but she was burly.

"Come on baby." Matt kept whispering. I heard Frank laugh before I heard a car speed out of the town. Slowly I heard the sirens of the cops, but something just didn't feel right. Surely it had been past 10 minutes.

"I know what your thinking. The idiots set the timer wrong!" Angel said laughing, "Some mobsters they are right?" She chuckled making me laugh lightly. It hurt too much. I tasted the sweet metallic taste in my mouth making me spit it out. Matt leaned over and sat me up. Just as the cop cars stopped I heard the bar blow up. I felt Matt cover my head with his body. Soon all of the pieces had died down and the cops came closer. I heard them yell for three medics, before I felt Matt lift me up and set me on a gurney.

"Sir we need to check you out ok?" I hear done guy say. By now I had my eyes closed, "She'll be ok."

"Check me out at the hospital. I have to go with her." Matt said as he laced his hand with mine.

"Hart let him go!" Someone else yelled before I was lifted into the ambulance. I could hear everyone, moving around me, but I couldn't feel or see or even make out what anyone was saying. I had slowly slipped out of consciousness until I saw and heard nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok part two I will write this Author note better when I get back lol