We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

You know I think things are finally looking up!

I woke up to feel a burning in stomach. I instantly remembered everything, but smiled that it was finally over. I felt someones hand in each of mine. One was larger and the other was slightly smaller and had rough fingertips. I heard two sets of snoring. one I knew instantly. It was Matt's and the other was a softer one that I knew was Zacky's. I heard a light beep behind the side Zacky was on before I opened my eyes. I saw that we were in a hospital and I was in a hospital gown. Ugh I hate these. It would how ever explain the sick smell of bleach. I looked at Zacky to see that there was some stubble on his chin meaning it had been a few days. I'm just not sure how long. I looked over at Matt who had the same stubble on his chin. His lips looked extremely pouty making me want to bend down ad kiss him, but something told me he hadn't slept in a while. The pain in my stomach was getting pretty bad so, somehow, I managed to press the button with my nose. It kind of hurt. A nurse walked in and smiled.

"It's good to see that you're awake." She whispered.

"How long have I been out?" I asked whispering just as she had.

"Nearly a week dear. These boys have never left your side since and Dr. Mayer comes up once an hour to check on you. Now tell me which one's your boyfriend?" She asked as she put morphine into my IV.

"The one in the green shirt. So I'm in Huntington again?" I said nodding my head towards Matt.

"Yes dear. He's a sweet boy. Cute dimples too." She said laughing.

"Yeah he's amazing. Those dimples are going to make a lot of girls weak in there knees, but I get him all to myself." I giggled.

"Isn't he the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold?" She asked as she wrote something down.

"Yeah how did you know that?" I asked amazed that someone like her would know who he was.

"Ugh my daughter is obsessed with him! Pictures that she took at a few gigs. Flyers for their gig. Cd everything. I have to admit he does have a nice voice." She admitted, "He's going to get big. Oh Silly me my names Jamia Waltz love. If you need anything call me."

"Thank you Jamia, and I will." I said just as Phil walked into the room.

"Hello Adri." He said as he walked up to my bed. He started to check my vitals and everything like that.

"Hello Phil." I smiled slightly.

"You are doing extremely well. I think I'll let you go first thing in the morning depending if you do well tonight." I nodded and let him continue, "You have three stitches in your right arm and the bullet hole. A few small bruises and one large over your right rib."

"Ok. Where's Lillian?" I asked as I sat up better.

"She's doing considerably well with the amount of blood she lost. She woke up two days ago. We're going to release you two together." I nodded and thanked him before he walked out of the room. I didn't get to ask him about Jimmy, but I know that he's ok. I felt the bed shift slightly to see that Zacky was waking up. He looked up at me his green eyes meeting mine.

"Hey sis." he said chuckling slightly.

"Hello My big bro!" I said as I kissed his forehead, "That sounds kind of weird. Man do those drugs need to kick in."

"You hurting?"

"Yeah, but Jamia just gave me some pain meds." I said smiling., "How long has he been asleep?"

"About four five hours. He hasn't gotten much sleep lately."

"Where's everyone else?" I asked as I laid my head back down on the pillow.

"Johnny is with Lillian. Brian dragged Tara away and back to the house last night. Jimmy and Alexis are at home in bed."

"Did they get Frank and them?"

"Not yet sweetie. They will though. They said that finally have a lead on him after 16 years of searching for him. They said he's killed hundreds of people?"

"Did he kill my mom?" I asked really wanting to know the answer.

"I'm sorry, but yeah he did." I nodded and slowly closed my eyes trying to get rid of any tears that were going to fall.

"I think I'm going to get some more sleep." He said smiling. I nodded and smiled at him before he laid his head back down. I watched the news for a while seeing our case and Frank missing for a while. The kept saying that we weren't being counted responsible for anything and that Matt was paying for anything broken or who ever was pressing charges. They spoke of how Frank was last seen in Carson City which is two hours away from Bodie. By now he's probably up in Canada. It's about 17 hours away. At least I think. I continued to think about it before the TV shut off. I jumped out of shock before feeling someone rubbing their thumb across my knuckles. I looked down to see those hazel eyes and dimples that I fell for. I smiled down at him. He leaned up and kissed me for what felt like hours, but I would have continued to kiss him, but he pulled back.

"I was so scared." He admitted, "Why didn't you wake me up when you woke up?"

"Because I knew you didn't sleep." I said smiling at him. He nodded before resting his head on my shoulder.

"I had them move us home. I couldn't stand being in Bodie anymore. I didn't think you'd want to wake up there either." He said with his head down.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I lifted his chin so he was facing me.

"No." He said as he grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles.

"What's wrong?" I asked running my hand against his cheek.

"I screwed up so badly by keeping that from you. I shouldn't have done it. I should have told you and then just kept you and my sister at my house so I can watch you guys. I screwed up. I should have told you everything. I'm afraid you're going to leave me." He admitted tears falling down his face. I wiped them away before kissing him again.

"I'm not leaving you." I said making him smile.

__________________________________________________

"We need a new house!" Matt yelled as we sat on the couch. Everyone looked at us like we were crazy.

"Why?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder.

"Because too many bad things happened here."

"But so much good too!" Brian yelled over at us where he was sitting on Tara's lap half asleep.

"He's got a point. For each bad thing I can think of ten good." Jimmy responded as Alexis slowly fell asleep in his lap.

"We can think about that later. Right now I want sleep!" Johnny said as he got up. Ignoring the glares from Matt. I pinched his inner thigh making him jump before looking at me like I was crazy.

"You need to forgive him." I said as I watched a depressed Johnny walk up the stairs to his room. Everyone else agreed in one way or another and walked to their rooms except Zacky and Jimmy.

"I can't." He replied simply.

"And why not?

"Because...I don't know. There's just something that I can't forgive him about."

"What not coming to you because he wanted to show that he was a man? For doing anything he needed to do to take care of his family?" I asked raising my voice. He didn't answer or even look up, "Well then I guess you can sleep on the couch until you do."

I didn't even look at him. I just walked upstairs to our room. I laid down on his said of the bed breathing in his scent that I won't smell from him tonight. I don't get why he just won't forgive Johnny. I mean I forgave him! I think his secret was a little more unforgiving. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said as I sat up.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Zacky asked as he sat down on the end of the bed. I nodded letting him continue.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for keeping anything from you." He said with his head down, "After your mom told us that me not to tell you I thought about your life. I always saw you laughing with Trent and Lillian. I thought that you had a really good life. I didn't want to ruin that for you. So I did the one thing that i hoped would push you away. I was a complete jerk, thinking that if I didn't see you then I wouldn't have wanted to tell you so badly. When I saw you the night before all of this had happened I noticed that you were running from Frank. I saw that you weren't happy. So I made it my goal to make sure you were safe, but I clearly screwed that up too."

I leaned over and hugged him before an idea popped into my head.

"Run down stairs and grab ice cream and marshmallows!" I said as I laughed.

"Why?"

"Because if my big brother really loved me he'll get me them?" I asked with a pout. He laughed and ran down stairs before returning with everything. He walked over to our TV before putting in The Crow. I laughed before I heard another knock. We both shouted come in before Alexis and Jimmy walked in.

"We were just coming to say good night." Jimmy said as he laughed at us.

"Why?! The night is young and we're watching The Crow!" I shouted, "Come sit with us!"

The both looked at each other before jumping onto the bed. By the first 15 minutes of the movie everyone except Matt was in out room. I was sitting on top of Tara who was sitting on Matt's side with Brian's arms wrapped around her waist. Zacky was playing with my knees for some odd reason. Alexis was in front of me sitting on Jimmy's lap. Johnny and Lillian and her daughter Satu (Sah-too) was sitting happily in my lap. I never thought a little girl could be more beautiful. She had short black/dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. She was smiling showing her rosy red cheeks. I was sneaking her cookies that Johnny brought. A few moments later there was a knock at the door and Matt walked in.
"Can I join or am I still kicked out of my room?" he asked quietly.

"Are you going to forgive Johnny?" I asked.

"Yeah. Johnny I'm sorry. I should have forgiven you. I mean my secret was ten times worse. Just promise me no more." He spoke looking at Johnny.

"I promise." Johnny said smiling. They hugged and then turned to us.

"If I ever hear about that again we'll be missing or drummer!" Matt said with his dimple showing. I laughed at the look on Jimmy's face.

"Why me?" He asked looking at us.

"Because you're going to be the one to bring it up." Matt said as he laughed.

We heard the phone ring silence us all. Matt looked at the phone before picking t up.

"Hello?" He asked as he answered it. He brought the phone back from his ear and put it on speaker.

"Hello everyone. Well I need to ask Adrienne something. We have three men down here at the station. One is Vinny, but the other two say their names are Joesph Watts and Junior. Do you know who these men are?"

"Yes Joiner is Trent and Frank is Senior."

"How do you know?"

"Well when we were being help hostage Frank told us Trent's real name and if he was a Jr. then Frank had to be senior. Me and my mom used to get a lot of mail with that name too, but Frank always said he would take care of it."

"So you're sure that this is Frank and Trent?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I said with a smile.

"We'll call you all back when you need to testify." He said before he hung up. We all looked at each other before cheering as loud as we could.

"You know I think things are finally looking up!" Johnny said as he hugged Satu and girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not that happy with this one, but it's just a filler ot show you guys that the girls are fine and to introduce Lillian's daughter. The next one is going to take place in the future! Nah about 2005. The next one shall also be the last one!
Ahhh! I know, but I have to work on my new story too! Now I am off to right more chapters for my new one!

Thank you to everyone who reads and comments my story as well as the subscribers!

Late_
Aiden aka FICTION aka Mrs. Sullivan