‹ Prequel: Almost Gone
Status: he he

Halfway There

Chapter Eleven

I was just walking out onto the beach, tossing and kicking around a tiny pebble sadly. When — BAM! — I hear a splash in the water. What the hell?! is my immediate thought, like most seventeen-year-old boys.

Until I see Emma’s head bobbing in the water, and starting to sink down … Damn!!! seems to be all that I’m thinking of, as I jump in. I mean, what am I supposed to think? She’s attempting suicide here!!!

I quickly pull Emma out, and then I decide to panic. Why? You may be wondering. BECAUSE I’M A FRICKIN’ IDIOT WHO DOESN’T HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO DO WHENEVER SOMEONE TRIES DROWNING!!!!! Think a moment here! Do I seem like the smartest dude alive?

If you said no, then you, my good friend, are a genius.

If you said yes, THEN WHAT FRICKIN’ PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON?!!!

Anyway, as I’m panicking, I decide to go running into the house and start yelling like the true idiot I am, “HELP!!!!! EMMA FRICKIN’ TRIED TO DROWN!!!!!”

Everyone pops up automatically. Well, almost. I couldn’t see Kate.

“GIVE HER TO ME, YOU BIG IDIOT!!!!!”, Ella yells over everyone’s crazy babbling. I wasn’t insulted, though. I know I’m an idiot.

“Here, take her,” I say, holding her out. Ella grabs her wrist, counting … one, two, three, four, five …

“Her heart beat is slow.”

“What does that mean?”

“You’re the biggest idiot in all of mankind.”, she says sarcastically. “I’m gonna say this real slow: She. Is. Dieing.”

“FIX HER!!!!!!”

“YOU CAN’T FIX A PERSON!!!!!!”

“THEN HELP HER!!!!!!”

“MUCH BETTER!!!!!!”, Ella yells. “Set her on the counter, you meat-head.”

“Wow, great comeback,” I say sarcastically.

“BREATHE!!!!”

“I AM!!!!!!”

“NOT YOU!!!!!! DO FRICKIN’ MOUTH-TO-MOUTH!!!!!!”

“SHE’S FRICKIN’ DIEING!!!!! I DON’T THINK MAKING-OUT WITH HER IS GONNA HELP!!!!!!!”

Why Emma likes you, we will never know.”, Ella grumbles, shaking her head. “BREATHE, EMMA!!!!!!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, well, obviously, Carl’s too idiotic to continue. Now he’s insulted. So, I think it’s kind of obvious where I’m headed, though. If not, then tell me. %)