Hopeless Hearts

Skipping School

I woke up to sunlight pouring on my face from an unfamiliar window. I tried to get up but realized that someone’s arm was around my waist holding me down. I also noticed I was very naked. Then I remembered I had gone over to Frank’s house and we had sex. I lifted up Frank’s arm, which had found it’s way around my waste sometime in the night, and got out of bed. I quickly pulled on some clothes and looked around the room for a clock. I found one and saw that it was 11:30a.m. I looked at Frank who was sleeping peacefully. Then I realized it was Monday and both of us were supposed to be in school.

“Shit,” I said. I went over to Frank’s bed and started to shake him. “Frank.”

“What?” he mumbled.

“We’re late for school,” I said. Frank opened his eyes and smiled at me.

“You’re so beautiful,” he said. I blushed slightly, and then remembered again that we were still late for school.

“What about school?” I asked.

“Who cares?” said Frank. “We’re skipping today and I don’t want to hear anything more about school.”

“Ok,” I said and smiled. Frank pulled me on top of him and kissed me. Then I layed my head on his chest and we both went back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was short o.o lol
~Sally