Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

My First kiss

Last Day Of Sophomore Year
Dinner had been great, the movie had been hilarious, but right now was the best part. Connor laid across from me on the merry-go-round as we stared into the cloudy night sky, our fingers interlocked between us. I closed my eyes as tiny droplets of precipitation began to land on my face and arms. The squeak of the merry-go-round alerted me of Connors movement.

“Rue?” he started simply.

“M hm?” I murmured opening my eyes.

“Happy two-year,” he looked over at me as he sat up against the metal railing.

“You remembered?” I asked shocked.

“I count the days. Everyday I just wait for you to leave me, and everyday I find myself to be wrong,” he blushed a deep shade of red.

I began to rise into a sitting position, “Why would I leave you? You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, even though you did break my nose,” I smiled and wrapped my arms around my knees.

Looking across the slowly moving merry-go-round, Connor began to make his way towards me. Stopping in front of me, Connor put a hand on my cheek.

“May I?” He whispered.

I nodded as the butterflies in my gut became even more flustered than before. We leaned in until our lips where mere millimeters apart. Closing the last of the space our lips touched. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips began to move in sync with each other.

Pulling away I whispered, “Are you going to catch me?” He looked at me quizzically, “I’m falling are you going to catch me?”

“Babe, I don’t know if I can.” Now it was my turn to give him a questioning look, “I’m falling, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
super short again, but this is my fave chapter especially the last paragraph and that is all of my updates for now at least meaning thats all that i have typed up right now, so i can't wait for next months Alt Press ATL covers! most anticipated album of '11 i soooo can't wait