Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"Am I Really A Bitch?"

Brendon pushed past Ryan and walked into the bunk area while Alex continued her screaming match. He heard a soft whimper and already knew it was Delilah. He sighed and pulled back the curtain and could see Delilah curled up in a ball with her face buried in her pillow, "What happened?" Brendon asked. Delilah sat up and hung her legs over the side. Brendon crawled up and did the same.

"He walked back here and then..." She started to cry silently again.

"What did he do? He didn't hurt you or anything...right?" Brendon asked, genuinely worried.

"He opened the curtain to my bunk and said, 'I just came to say sorry, hopefully you'll understand and stop being a bitch about all of this' So I got mad and pushed him off the ladder to the bunk. He fell and called me crazy. He stood up and started saying that he didn't even know why he was apologizing to me and that he was sick of everything. So a grabbed a bottle of water and poured it over his head." Delilah explained. Brendon sighed.

"He was just a little angry. Sometimes when people are angry they say things they don't mean." He said.

"No...He hates me. I screwed everything up. I knew Ryan Ross would never like me. I was in over my head."

"Alex has Patrick...almost." Brendon stated matter-of-factly.

"But Alex and Patrick are perfect together. Look at me, then look at Ryan. We'd seriously be one fucked up couple."

"No you wouldn't. You just have to look beyond that. You both have a lot in common believe it or not. Just give it some time." She sighed.

"Okay." He smiled and gave her a friendly hug.

"Oh, and I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have pressured you to go talk to him. I'm sure Spencer's sorry too." He smiled. Delilah smiled back before laying back in her bunk and pulled the blankets up to her shoulders. Brendon jumped off the bunk and walked back out.

"So? What happened? Since Ryan won't tell us anything!" Alex yelled, obviously still mad.

"He called her a bitch." Brendon spat, shooting a glare at Ryan.

"It was an accident!" He protested.

"Accident!? Accident!? George Ryan Ross the Third, I swear by the time I'm done with you- mffhnsifcsbfeirhfkhusagfug." Patrick had put a hand over her mouth and and arm around her waist and carried her to the upstairs bunk, despite her kicking and attempts to still yell at Ryan.

"You really are an idiot, Ryan. I think you're giving Spencer a run for his money." Jon stated nonchalantly.

"Can it, Jon!" Ryan yelled.

~~~

"Delilah!" Alex whined, following her into the small kitchen, "Why should you say sorry to him!? He's the one who called you a bitch!" Alex protested. Delilah sighed and poured the random ingredients into the bowl in front of her.

"I was acting like a bitch, though...I think." Delilah said, still unsure herself.

"I can't believe you. Making cookies for Ryan Ross after he called you a bitch!? You must really be in love with him." Alex said.

The sound of water spitting out of two people's mouths erupted from behind the two girls. They spun around, eyes wide. Only to see Pete and Joe, "GOD DAMMIT, ALEX! YOU JUST LET MY SECRET SPILL TO PETE! HE CAN'T KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT, EVEN IF WE SEW HIS MOUTH SHUT!" Delilah screamed and slapped Alex upside the head.

"It was an accident!" Delilah turned to Pete and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him close.

"I swear, Wentz. You spill one little hint to Ryan, I will call all of my Mexican friends from Mexico and I will make sure they beat you down so hard, you won't be able to play your stupid little bass for the rest of your life," Delilah said in a horrifyingly low voice, even Pete was afraid of. He gulped and nodded. She grinned and let him go and turned to Joe, "Do I have to explain things to you to?" She asked, her voice low again. Joe shook his head and she smiled again and turned around to continue to bake her cookies for Ryan.

~~~

Delilah and Alex stood in the front of the crowd as always. They watched Fall Out Boy close their last song before running off the stage. Alex sighed and looked over to Delilah, "You know, maybe we should go." Delilah said, afraid of seeing Ryan.

"Delilah, what's wrong with watching him play? Just don't stare and everything will be okay." Alex smiled. Delilah nodded and looked towards the stage, mesmerized by the amazing dancers.

The band ran onstage and jumped into the first song. The only reason why Delilah didn't leave was because she wanted to watch her favorite song. Unfortunately, it was the last song of the set. She kept her head straight at Brendon, because she knew that if she glanced at Ryan, she would end up staring.

She sighed, knowing it was the second to last song that was ending. She expected Brendon to walk back up to the mic after his crazy dancing to introduce the last song. To her surprise, Ryan grabbed the mic, "This is our last song for the night," You could tell he sounded really uncomfortable, which made Delilah curious as to what he was about to say, "But before we do that, I want to apologize to someone out there. We have to girls about our age that are staying in our bus for the whole tour. They're our friends, and I kind of really fucked it up. So, Delilah, if you're out there, just know that I'm sorry. And I don't think you're a bitch." He smiled.

And so Delilah fainted.
Yes...
fainted

"Oh, fuck!" Alex yelled and kept Delilah up on her shoulder. It wasn't that hard. Both girls were petite in about every way imaginable. Half-way through the song Delilah's eyes opened. She looked up to the stage and towards Ryan. He turned his head and his eyes caught with hers. He smiled and mouthed a final 'I'm sorry' before looking back down to his guitar to finish the last chords of the song.

The girls were rushed backstage, after Delilah got the cookies she had made Ryan earlier that day, and walked into the dressing room. Ryan smiled at Delilah, and thank goodness she didn't faint this time, and motioned for her to walk over to him. She walked over and sat down on the couch next to him, "Um...I know I was being a bitch...So I made you these." She said softly. He laughed and grabbed a cookie from the plate and was about to take a bite, when he stopped.

"They aren't poisoned...are they?" He asked. She laughed and shook her head. He smiled and took a bite, his eyes going wide, "These...Have got to be...The best snickerdoodles...I have ever had...In my entire life." Delilah laughed as he ate the rest of the cookies all by himself, despite the fact that Brendon was practically on his knees begging for just a bite, he was even using his puppy-dog eyes, "You can't use those eyes! I invented it!" Ryan protested. Delilah laughed and turned to Ryan.

"Am I really a bitch?" She asked. Ryan laughed and put his arm around her.

"No. You aren't." He smiled and pulled her in a hug.

"AWWW!" Pete yelled from across the room. Delilah pushed away and grabbed the Brendon's shoe and threw it straight at his face, "OW! MOTHER FUCKER!" Pete yelled, running around the room with one hand over his left eye. Ryan laughed.

"Thanks." He smiled. Delilah grinned back proudly and gave him another small hug.

"...Um, guys...Where's Alex and Patrick?"

O_O
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe.
I'll let Alex explain what her and Patrick were doing.
Aw! I <3 RYRO!
If you haven't already noticed...
xoxogreysceneyou!