Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"You Wouldn't!"

Pete opened the door to Fall Out Boy's dressing room to find Alex and Patrick playing video games on the large screen TV in the room. "Damn it!" he cursed.

Alex looked over her shoulder, pausing the game. "What's your problem, Pete?" she asked. Patrick looked over his shoulder as well, sighing.

"I thought you guys would be making out, at least!" Pete whined. "There goes $20..." Patrick got to his feet, putting his glasses back on.

"You seriously were betting me and Alex were having sex?" Patrick asked, causing Alex to start laughing. She also stood up, leaning against the wall. Pete looked flustered.

"Well....Maybe....But for the record, Joe suggested it first!" Pete protested. Alex sighed.

"And you trusted Joe?" She asked him. Patrick nodded in agreement.

"Well......Joe! Get your ass over here!!!" Alex yelled. Patrick started snickering under his breath as Joe appeared in the doorway, followed by Delilah and Brendon.

"Where were you, Alex?" Delilah demanded, pushing past Pete to get into the room.

"Playing video games with Patrick. Sheesh." Alex sat back down on the couch. Patrick turned off the TV, going to sit beside Alex.

"Oh....." Delilah said.

Ryan poked his head around Delilah, taking a bite out of the last cookie, "What happened here?" he asked, his mouth full.

"Alex and Patrick had sex then they're covering it up by saying they were playing video games." Joe replied. Alex grabbed Patrick's guitar pic off the ground, throwing it at Joe's face. "You hit my fucking nose!" he yelled.

"You're a fucking idiot!" Alex retorted. Patrick sighed.

"That was my only guitar pic, Alex..." he reminded her. Alex's eyes widened.

"Sorry, 'trick." Alex said apologetically. "Closest thing I could aim at him without getting Management on us."

"Thats okay." Patrick laughed, watching Joe hold his nose.

"Pete....What day is it?" Delilah asked, sitting down on the couch beside Alex. Pete glanced at his watch.

"Saturday, why?" Pete replied, scratching his head.

"Because it's A-" Alex's hand came over Deliah's mouth, blacking whatever she was going to say.

"Tell them, I tell them your's!" Alex threatened. Delilah smirked, pulling Alex's hand off her mouth.

"It's Alex's birthday tomorrow!" Delilah yelled, causing Alex to tackle her on the couch, both of them falling to the floor. Patrick tried but failed to grab either one of them before they hit the ground.

"I told you not to tell them!" Alex said angrily, sitting on the ground cross-legged. "You do know that means I can tell them your secret"

Delilah's eyes widened, "You wouldn't!" she said, horrified. Ryan looked around.

"What's her secret?" he asked. Ryan was thinking back to when Alex and Delilah had a fight on the bus, and only ended when Delilah threatened to throw Alex's bear out the window.

"Well...." Alex began but Patrick's hand covered her mouth. His hand immediately drew back.

"You bit me, Alex!" Patrick said, shocked. Alex smiled quickly.

"Don't put your hand over my mouth again!" she retorted. "I was going to tell Ryan that De-" Alex was cut off again by Patrick once again putting his hand over her mouth. He winced as Alex's teeth bit into his palm again, but he ignored it.

Delilah flashed him a grateful glance, "Thanks Patrick" she smiled up at him. Patrick nodded. He wasn't going to let Alex say something that will make Delilah cause her bodily harm. Besides, he wanted to do something special for Alex's birthday tomorrow, and he couldn't when she was in the Emergency Room.

Alex pushed Patrick's hand off her mouth, grumbling. Ryan looked at Brendon and Pete. "What the hell is going on here?" he whispered.

"You owe me $20, Wentz!" Joe yelled, still holding his nose
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Ryan!!! The one who doesn't know!!! hahahaha....
You actually thought Alex and Patrick were doing it, weren't you?
muahahaha.
Although, my actual birthday is March 21, if you want to get me a present