Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"Make Them Keep Her in a Padded Room"

Patrick opened the doors to the bunks to see Alex pacing angrily, mumbling to herself. He waited until she stoped her ranting before saying something.

"I swear to God.....One day.....Delilah will be walking alone in some city, probably Vegas....and I'll put her in the looney place and make them keep her in a padded room..." Alex said under her breath, not noticing Patrick's presence. Patrick laughed quietly and Alex's head turned around, noticing him leaning on the doorframe.

"You done yet, or do you want to hurt Delilah again?" Patrick asked, laughing. Alex shook her head, biting her lip.

"No....but...." Alex trailed off, embarrased. She was going to murder Delilah. Telling Patrick that she liked him....But, still, Alex did tell Ryan, so they were even.

"But what?" Patrick asked. He took a step towards her, Alex taking an invoulentary step backwards until her back hit the edge of a bunk.

"Look....I'm sorry that you found out like that, I wanted to tell you myself...But I didn't know how to....and I totally understand if you feel different and I hope we can still be friends and th-" Alex's hurried apology was cut short by Patrick wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"Don't be sorry, I feel the same way." Patrick said lightly. Alex blushed and hugged Patrick back.

"What happened to everyone once....Delilah yelled what she yelled?" Alex asked. Patrick smirked and released Alex, messing with his hat.

"Ryan's still probably got this dreamy expression on his face, Pete, Joe, and Jon are laughing their asses off, and Andy and Spencer are laughing at everyone else." Patrick said. "I came up here as soon as I heard Delilah." he admitted.

Alex laughed, "What? Couldn't wait to talk to me, could you?" she teased him lightly.

"Actually, no. Besides, I need your help to strangle Joe. He caught you and Delilah wrestling on the floor on tape." Patrick said, laughing. Alex smirked.

"Delilah would love to help too.....After she strangles me..." Alex smiled sheepishly. "Or kill my bear." She added as an after-thought.

"Yeah....Killing you wouldn't be good, now would it?" Patrick grinned. Alex shook her head.

Pete's head popped into the doorway. "Guys, Delilah left some cookies out! Joe and Jon are holding Ryan back. Hurry if you want some!" he said excitedly before running down the stairs.Patrick turned to Alex.

"Shall we?" Patrick asked, holding his hand out to her. Alex took it.

"Yes." Alex laughed and the two of them went downstairs. Joe had Ryan pinned to the ground. Ryan was yelling.

"Come on, she made those for me!" he whined. Joe rolled his eyes as Andy passed around the small plate of cookies, each person taking one.

"Ry was right....these are fucking fantastic!" Brendon said, taking a bite out of a cookie. Ryan whimpered again. Everyone in the room looked up at Patrick and Alex.

"What'd I tell you, Trohman, What Did I Tell You?" Pete grinned, earning a high-five from Jon. "I Told you they'd get together!"

"Shut up, Wentz..." Joe pouted, releasing Ryan. Alex snickered and stole two cookies from Pete, handing one to Patrick.

"You need to learn to share, Pete." Alex said, taking a bite out of the cookie.

Pete rolled his eyes. "Shut up." Patrick glared at Pete.

"Pete..." he said warningly. Alex started to laugh quietly watching Patrick trying to protect her.

"Patrick....I'm a big girl now...I can handle myself...." Alex said lightly, sitting down on the couch. Patrick laughed and sat down beside her, biting into the cookie.

"Damn....Where did Delilah learn to cook so good?" Patrick asked, his eyes wide. Alex snickered.

"Home-Economics, of course! Best class ever invented! Sadly, I burn everything I touch..." Alex added ruefully. Brendon laughed.

"Neither can I!" he said excitedly, like a 5-year-old on both Skittles, Coffee, and Red Bull combined. Alex smiled and hi-fived Brendon.

"We should start a Burn-Everything-And-Call-It-Cajun club!" she said excitedly. Brendon laughed, sitting down on Alex's opposite side.

"Where'd you learn that from? Frank Iero?" Brendon asked. Alex laughed nerviously.

"May-be...."

Delilah came into the room, a goofy smile on her face. Alex jumped up, much to Patrick's displeasure. "Where were you?" She asked.

"I needed to go check something...Come on!" Delilah said excitedly, pulling on Alex's hand. Delilah dragged Alex to the bunks, locking the door behind her.

"Let me guess....It has something to do with Ryro?" Alex asked, Delilah nodding her head happily. Delilah reached into Ryan's bunk and grabbing the book gently. She quickly flipped to the page and held it out for Alex to read.

"Wow....." Alex whistled when she finished.

"I know, Ryan Ross likes me!" Delilah said excitedly.

"No....that Patrick had dibs on me..." Alex smiled to herself. Delilah groaned; trust Alex to think of Patrick whenever she could. "And also that!" Alex added hastily, seeing Delilah's expression.

A loud banging on the door was heard, causing Delilah to snatch the notebook from Alex's hands and put it back neatly on Ryan's bunk. "Delilah? Alex? You guys in there?" Brendon called.

"Yeah, we're in here!" Alex called.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol.
There's your chapter, peeps.
Delilah, it's your turn!!!
-Alex-