Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"Who's Chauncey?"

Brendon walked into the room and gave the two girls a questioning look when he noticed the two of them smiling innocently beside Ryan's bed, "Do I want to know what you were doing?" He asked. They shook their head, "Okay, I'm leaving." He turned around and walked away. He shut the door and Alex grabbed the book again, but Delilah pulled it out of her hands.

"I deserve to hold it!" Delilah protested. Alex rolled her eyes and watch Delilah flip the pages.

"Aw! He drew a picture of you!" Alex cooed. Delilah looked at the picture.

"Hey! It looks exactly like me!" Delilah smiled.

"Let's see what else he wrote about you..." Alex said, flipping the pages as Delilah held the book.

July 04, 2007
I really fucked it up the other day. I kept asking Delilah questions, and I really offended her. It's not my fault I wanted to know if she was fake or not. Then I accidentally called her a bitch. I'm such a dumbass. I'm going to try and fix it tomorrow by saying sorry onstage. I hope I don't look like an idiot. I don't talk well onstage. That's what Brendon is for. Anyways, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight.
</3RR


"What are you doing?" A voice suddenly asked. The two girls turned around.

"AHHHH!" They both screamed and turned around, the notebook still in their hands. Ryan's eyes widened.

"Is that my notebook!?"

"ALEX HELD A KNIFE TO MY THROAT!" Delilah accused, pushing the notebook towards Alex.

"WHAT!? DELILAH FORCED ME TO! SHE WAS GOING TO KILL PATRICK BEAR!" Alex yelled back.

"I did no such thing!" Delilah protested. Alex's eyes lit up, as if having a brilliant idea. She took the notebook and ran around Ryan.

"WHO WANTS TO SEE WHAT RYAN WROTE ABOUT DELILAH!?" She yelled, running into the living area.

"NO!" Ryan and Delilah both yelled and chased her into the living area, but it was too late. Everyone was already laughing their asses off. Ryan, being as sensitive as he is, grabbed the notebook and rushed back into the bunks.

"Ugh! I WILL KILL YOU!" Delilah yelled at Alex before chasing Ryan.

Delilah closed the door behind her and locked it. She looked over to Ryan's bunk and could see him just laying there. She sighed and walked over, "Um...Hi?" She said, not sure if she should talk to him or not. Ryan glanced at her.

"Did you come to make fun of me?" He asked softly.

"No. I actually came to tell you that I would have no problem killing Alex for free." She smiled. He laughed a little and sat up. Delilah sat down next to him, "I'm really sorry about this whole thing. If you want, I can just stay out of your way." She said in a soft voice, barely a whisper. Ryan shook his head.

"Have you not seen the journal entries?" He asked. She laughed.

"Yeah...But that was before all of this." Ryan scooted over so he was touching Delilah.

"And?" He whispered. Delilah looked up at him and grinned.

~~~

Joe sat in front of the door, one of Alex's bobbypins in his hand, "Damn this door!" Pete yelled out of frustration. Joe wiggled the bobbypin around more, then he heard the click. Brendon smiled and held back his laughter and turned the camera on and set it on a video and pressed record. Everyone else was behind Joe, including Alex.

"1...2..." Joe whispered, "THREE!"

Joe swung the door open and Brendon rushed inside with the camera, "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Ryan yelled, standing up off the bed. Delilah shrieked and dove into her own bunk. Alex started to laugh.

"Were you two making out!?" She asked. Ryan glared, but stayed silent.

"Of course they were! I got in on tape! This is so going on Pete's buzznet!" Brendon grinned, also laughing. Ryan saw the camera and his eyes widened.

"BRENDON BOYD URIE! IF YOU DON'T DESTROY THAT VIDEO RIGHT NOW I WILL TELL YOUR MOM THAT YOU AREN'T A VIRGIN!" Ryan yelled. Brendon laughed more.

"No you won't. You're afraid of my mom, Dumbass!" Brendon laughed harder.

Delilah, hearing this, snickered and jumped out of the bunk and walked towards Brendon, "You know Brendon, I wish I had a guy that wasn't afraid of people's moms." She said in a flirtatious voice. He grinned.

"Really now?" He smiled and handed the camera to Joe. He walked closer to Delilah, "I'm not afraid of people's moms."

Ryan stood there with his mouth open and glaring at Brendon.

Brendon grinned and wrapped his arms around Delilah, "In your dreams, Urie!" She yelled, kneeing Brendon in his balls...again.

"Holy Mother Fucking Shit Face!" Brendon screamed. Delilah laughed and looked at Ryan. He was laughing his ass off.

"Does this mean Ryan and Delilah are dating?" Joe asked. Ryan smirked and slipped a hand around Delilah's waist and pecked her cheek.

"Yup." He smiled.

"WAIT!" Delilah yelled, putting her hands up in the air, "Before we go on, there is something I have to do...ahem," She cleared her throat, "OH MY GOD! I'M DATING GEORGE RYAN ROSS THE THIRD!" She yelled, jumping up and down. Ryan smiled, amused. She stopped and straightened out her clothes and fixed her hair.

"Is your teenie moment over?" Pete asked. She smiled and nodded, wrapping her arms around Ryan's neck.

"HELLO! I'M STILL IN PAIN!" Brendon yelled, on the floor in a fetal position, "Oh my god! Poor Chauncey!" He yelled, holding the part between his legs.

"Chauncey?" Alex asked.

"Who's Chauncey? Have we met him?" Delilah asked. Ryan laughed.

"I doubt you want to."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating earlier, Alex.
I had to go to Starbuck's with the parentals.
xoxogreysceneyou!
p.s. I'M DATING GEORGE RYAN ROSS THE THIRD!!! In a fan-fiction...
lol
teenie moment over.
=D