Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR MOTHER ***ING ASS!"

Alex and Patrick sat snuggled up on the couch, his hand was wrapped around her small waist and his other hand was twirling a strand of red hair on his finger. Ryan and Delilah sat across from them, his hands pulling Delilah close so her head was on his shoulder, "Why does Ryan always get the girl!" Spencer whined. Everyone laughed.

"Don't worry, just wait till everyone notices you're the drummer. You know what they say, 'save a drum, bang a drummer'." Delilah smiled. Ryan laughed and pecked her cheek.

"Are you gonna make me cookies now?" Ryan asked in a cute voice. Delilah laughed.

"Aw! You sounded so cute! C'mon, you're gonna help me." Delilah said, helping Ryan up to his feet. He grinned and followed her into the kitchen. He sat down on the small table and watched her get everything out of the mini-fridge and cupboard, "Okay, turn on the oven to 400 degrees." Delilah instructed, washing a bowl.

"Um...how?" Ryan asked, scratching his head as he studied the many buttons on the oven. Delilah laughed.

"Use this button, then turn the dial, then press start." She smiled. He did as he was told and walked back over to Delilah.

Ryan and Delilah both poured the many ingredients into the bowl and Delilah handed him the electrical mixer, "Yay!" Ryan said and turned on the mixer. After a good fifteen minutes everything was mixed together.

"Okay, now we take it out so-" She was about to explain, but was cut off by batter splatting across her face, "Ryan! Turn it off first!" She laughed. Ryan bit his lip and pulled the plug out of the wall. Delilah stood back, laughing.

"What!? How am I supposed to know these things!?" Ryan asked. Delilah shook her head and started to scoop the dough into balls and set them on the tray. Ryan put them in the oven, because he was too afraid of getting burned. Although, he ended up getting burned himself.

"Are you okay?" Delilah asked, examining his wrist. He nodded.

"See! You would have gotten burned!" Ryan exclaimed. Delilah laughed.

"No I wouldn't have. Because I actually know what I'm doing." Ryan smiled, leaned in, and placed a soft kiss on the tip of her nose.

"You're so cute." He smiled. She laughed.

"GUYS! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE VENUE NOW!" Pete yelled. Ryan smirked at Delilah, she gave a worried look.

"Rya-" She started, but Ryan had lifted her up over his shoulder and ran out the door, "RYAN!" She laughed, "Ryan put me down!" He laughed.

"Never!"

Ryan finally set Delilah down once they were in the venue and laced his hand with hers. They walked down the halls and found the dressing room, "You and Alex can stay while we get ready. There's no nudity." He informed her. She laughed and took a seat on the couch.

~~~

The girl with the bleached hair got out of the car after parking in the V.I.P. section. Security was in too much shock to stop her from entering. She entered the venue. She popped bright pink bubbles of gum and flipped her hair over her shoulder as she adjusted her sunglasses that covered half of her face. She looked down, and being the slut she is, adjusted her shirt and bra.

Everyone watched her, not really knowing what to do. They were too much in shock that she was actually here.

Honestly, no one really wanted her there.

~~~

"Ry, I'm gonna go find Alex. I'll be right back." Delilah said, standing up off the couch.

"Aw, okay." Ryan playfully pouted. Delilah laughed and pecked his lips before walking out.

Ryan buttoned up the purple jacket he had on and looked up in the mirror and jumped. The blond girl was leaning against the door frame in a mini skirt and a Panic! At The Disco tank top. She had on a line of thick black eyeliner and was wearing green colored contacts, which Ryan hated, and her hair was freshly bleached, "Ryan!" She squealed and ran over to him. She jumped into his arms and he awkwardly hugged her.

~~~

"So how are you and Mr. Ross doing?" Alex asked as they neared the dressing room.

"Great! He's so amazing!" Delilah ranted. Alex laughed and put her hand on the door handle.

Delilah and Alex both laughed and the door opened...and the laughing stopped.

Ryan's eyes were slipped shut as the blond girl let her tongue entwine with Ryan's. Her hands were slipping under his shirt, and he held his hands on her upper shoulders.

"Ryan?" Delilah asked, not wanting to believe any of this. His eyes shot open and he pushed the girl off him.

"Delilah, she came and kissed me!" Ryan defended.

"Ryan! How can you say that! I'm your girlfriend!" The blond pointed out. Delilah's heart dropped as tears filled her eyes.

"Oh hell no! Let's go, Delilah!" Alex yelled, grabbing her friend's wrist. She dragged Delilah out of the room, who was already bawling her eyes out.

"Hey Alex and Del-What the hell happened?" Joe asked, noticing Delilah crying so hard she could barely breath. Alex gritted her teeth.

"Ryan." She growled before dragging Delilah off again.

~~~THREE HOURS LATER~~~

Delilah cried onto Alex's shoulder as they sat on the couch in the living area, "Don't worry, Babe, he wasn't good enough for you." Alex said, trying to get Delilah to stop crying. Delilah was about to speak, but the door to the bus opened.

Everyone walked into the room, except for Ryan, "Delilah, what happened? What did Ryan do?" Brendon asked. Delilah tried to speak, but couldn't. Alex growled.

"Ugh! Ryan has a fucking girlfriend that isn't Delilah!" Alex yelled. Just then, a very flustered Ryan Ross walked in...with a blond girl next to him.

"Delilah..." He started. She turned her head away.

"Don't worry about her, Ryan! C'mon! I wanna go to the mall! You promised me a new Chanel bag!" The girl whined. Everyone whipped their heads around.

"BRANDI!?" They all yelled at once.

"Duh! I miss my Ryro so much!" She said, pecking Ryan's cheek, much to his discomfort.

"We thought you dumped her before tour!" Brendon shouted. Ryan was about to speak, but Brandi beat him to it.

"Aw! Why would Ryan do that? We're in love!" She exclaimed, glaring at the crying girl on the couch, "Besides, like he would dump me for a fan-girl." She stated.

"OH HELL NO, BITCH!" Alex yelled, standing up. Patrick went to hold her back, but pulled back, knowing it would be too dangerous.

"Ryan! She's yelling at me!" Brandi whined.

"Brandi, just be quiet." He replied softly.

"Let me get this straight...You're dating Brandi?" Alex asked, pointing to the blond bimbo standing next to him. He nodded.

"I mean...It wasn't what it looked like..." Ryan trailed off. Alex's eyes widened.

"Not what it looks like!? Are you fucking serious!?" Alex yelled. Ryan sighed and turned to Brandi.

"Brandi, this isn't going to work. I'm sorry." He said quickly. She laughed.

"You're dumping me for her? That emo girl crying in the corner?" Brandi asked, half amused.

"She's not emo. Just...just leave, okay?" She huffed and walked out of the bus after cursing a few words to him and the rest of the bands.

The room fell silent. Delilah was still crying. The bands looked at him as if for an explanation, but Ryan wasn't talking. Alex stood back, gritting her teeth. Brendon twirled his thumbs awkwardly and sighed, "THAT'S IT! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS!" Alex screamed.

Ryan's eyes widened as Alex pushed him down to the ground and sat on top of him, punching him in the shoulders and chest, "Ow! That hurts!" Ryan yelled.

"Get over it!" Alex yelled back, "I can't believe you! You're nothing but a low-life good for nothing prick that can't get over himself and needs a slut to keep him occupied during tour even though he had the greatest girl in the world!" Alex yelled.

"Alex! Calm down!" Patrick said, trying to pull her off Ryan.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!" She screamed, "BOY, JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY BRASS KNUCKLES!" She yelled again. His eyes widened.

"No! I'm sorry, okay!? Don't get your brass knuckles!" Ryan yelled, putting his hands in front of his face.

Alex got up off him and pulled him to his feet by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close, "Ryan Ross, prepare to feel the worst feeling you have ever felt in your entire life." She said in a low voice.

"Huh?" He asked.

Alex raised her knee and kicked him directly between his legs. He let out a cry of pain and fell to the floor, "DON'T YOU EVER MESS WITH DELILAH LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Alex yelled.

Delilah just cried harder than before and ran off to the bunks, Alex and Brendon following.

"Um...Are you okay?" Spencer asked. Ryan looked up.

"My girlfriend is crying in the bunks because she thinks I was cheating on her, her friend is a fucking ninja, there's no more snickerdoodles, and my left nut feels like I'm about to give birth...WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK!" Ryan yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex kicked Ryro's ass.
All the cookies are gone.
And Delilah is crying.
I think this is my most dramatic chapter, yet =D
xoxogreysceneyou!