Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"Right door! RIGHT DOOR!"

Delilah stared blankly at the television. Ryan glanced at her worryingly, "Babe, you okay?" He asked cautiously, but she bursted into tears anyway. Everyone ran from the bunks and into the living area at the sound of Delilah's loud sobs and wails.

"What the hell did you do this time, Ross!" Alex yelled, already cracking her knuckles. Patrick was glaring too, and was rolling up his sleeves and straightening his hat.

"I didn't do anything! I swear!" Ryan protested. Delilah just cried and cried.

"Delilah, what's wrong?" Spencer asked, sitting down on the other side of her. She breathed in shakily and looked up, her eyes red and puffy.

"T-TH-THE CHARGERS AREN'T GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!" She screamed and burst into tears again. Everyone turned to the television and saw the New England Patriots jumping up and down, looking at the score-board.

Just then, Pete Wentz ran into the room.

And things were about to get ugly.

"Hey guess what! My team is going to the Super Bowl!" He yelled happily. Delilah glanced up. Pete was wearing a Patriots shirt and hoodie with a matching beanie. He also had a foam finger with their logo and pom poms.

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz!" Delilah yelled.

"Don't get mad at me just because your stupid Chargers lost!" He protested. She huffed.

"Hey Pete, did I tell you I have a whole bunch of Patriots stuff in my suitcase?" She asked sweetly.

"Um no...But cool! Can I have it!?" He asked, being the stupid idiot he is.

"Yeah! Come on and follow me." She smiled.

"Yes!" He punched the air and followed her into the bunks. Alex sighed and sat down on the couch.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Brendon warned.

"Eh, he'll probably have a few bruises and scratches. Maybe a broken bone or two...Nothing major." Alex informed him nonchalantly. His eyes widened and suddenly there was the sound of yelling and bumping coming from the bunks, and it did not sound very sexual.

Everyone listened to the sound of punching and yelling. Soon, everything went quiet. The door slowly opened and Delilah walked out proudly, but still sad.

"Are you okay?" Ryan asked once she sat down next to him. She turned to him.

"Am I okay? Am I okay!? The Chargers just lost! They aren't going to the Super Bowl! How the fuck would I be okay!? They could have beat the stupid Patriots if they made touchdowns instead of field goals! I am not o-fucking kay!" She screamed and started to cry.

"Aw, Baby, there's always next year. How about we eat some cookies and go make Pete's life a living hell?" He suggested. She sniffled as he pulled her into his chest.

"Okay." She replied in a tiny voice. He kissed her head and they got up, "PETER! I AM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET!" She screamed randomly.

"No!" A faint yell was heard.

~~~

Delilah and Alex sat side by side on the merch table, bored out of their minds, "Why can't we go backstage again?" Alex whined.

"Because, there's a band back there that is very important and knowing us, we would make the boys look like idiots. Not to mention the thought that they have bad taste in girls." Delilah replied.

"Who cares!? We're apart of their lives now! We deserve to go back there!" Alex said strongly. A glance of realization flashed across Delilah's eyes.

"You're right! If we could sneak in the first time, we can sneak in again!" Delilah agreed.

"Yeah!"

THREE HOURS LATER...

"Sorry ladies, the guys gave me strict orders to not let you passed these doors." A large bulky man said. Delilah and Alex groaned.

"Are you serious?! We just spent the last three hours getting through mobs of fan-girls! I'm bruised!" Delilah yelled.

"Yeah! We can't even see our boyfriends!?" Alex protested.

"Sorry. You'll have to leave now." The guard said, putting an arm on Delilah's shoulder. Alex smirked.

"Wrong move, Buddy." Alex grinned.

"HI-YA!" Delilah yelled and twisted the guard's arm and sent him flying backwards.

"HEY!" Another guard yelled and started to run towards the girls.

"Shit!" Alex cursed and grabbed Delilah's hand. They ran past the double doors and down the mazes of the backstage area, "Where do we go!?" Alex asked frantically.

"Right door! RIGHT DOOR!" Delilah yelled back.

So Alex went left.
You heard me.
She went left.
And you know where they ended up?
Take a wild guess.

"What the hell!?" Brendon yelled, standing up. The girls shut the door and locked it, out of breath and slid to the ground. At the sight of all of the guys in the room, their eyes widened.

"I TOLD YOU TO GO RIGHT!" Delilah yelled.

"I DID GO RIGHT!" Alex argued.

"YOUR OTHER RIGHT!" Delilah screamed back.

"Hey, you two look familiar." A voice chimed in. The two girls looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Hey! They were at that signing, remember? They brought us Starbucks and Snickerdoodles!" Another man chimed in.

"Hey! It's Mark and Travis!" Delilah smiled.

"It is! How are you guys?" Alex asked.

"Fine. Wow, this is awesome! How did you get backstage?" Travis asked. Delilah and Alex glanced at each other.

"Oh no, you beat up another body guard!? Who the hell is supposed to protect us from teenies!?" Pete yelled.

"Well they weren't even doing a great job before! They didn't protect you from us!" Alex protested. Mark and Travis smiled.

"We told you to stay at the merch tables. Why did you have to come backstage?" Patrick asked.

"We got bored and....and..." Delilah tried to think of something quick, "Oh! And Alex had a seizure! Yeah, that's it! She had a seizure!" Delilah grinned.

"A seizure?" Pete asked, not believing it.

"Yup! It looked like this," Alex said, getting up. She started to shake around like a tribal dancer, "HUH YA YA YA! HUH YA YA YA YA!" She chanted. Patrick smiled at her amusingly.

"Yup. Just like that...It was amazing. A real YouTube moment, I tell you." Delilah said.

"Well, I guess it's fine. Since you already know Travis and Mark." Spencer said.

"Yup! Sure is!" Alex said, still doing her seizure.

"Um, Alex, you can stop now." Delilah told her.

"I would, Delilah, but my back really itches." Alex replied.

"Oh dear God." Brendon sighed and sat back down. Delilah and Alex smiled at each other and laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
The San Diego Chargers lost the playoffs to the New England Patriots.
And they say life is fair!?
What a bunch of crap.
Anyways, sorry for the delay.
I was sulking for long periods of time due to the Chargers' loss.
xoxogreysceneyou!