Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"MY GOD! I WAS ***ING KIDDING!"

"Is Chauncey okay now?" Alex asked from her spot next to Patrick. Brendon pouted.

"Stupid icky Delilah..." He mumbled.

"I guess not." Patrick said.

"PETER KINGSTON LEWIS WENTZ THE THIRD, IF YOU DON'T STOP RIGHT THIS FUCKING MOMENT I AM GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE BALLS SO HARD YOU'RE PUBIC-HAIR WILL BE IN CHINA!!!!!!!!"

Alex and Patrick looked at each other before running towards the back of the bus, with Brendon limping far behind them.

"What the hell is going on?" Alex asked when her and Patrick reached the bunks.

"I WAS ONLY KIDDING!" Pete protested.

"FUCK YOU! THE NEXT TIME I FIND YOU TRYING TO BLEACH MY GIRLFRIEND'S HAIR WHILE SHE'S SLEEPING, I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU SO HARD BY THE TIME YOU WAKE UP YOUR MUSIC WILL BE OUT OF STYLE!" Ryan yelled as loud as he could.

Alex burst into laughter.

"What's so funny!" Pete demanded.

"Ryan sounds exactly like Delilah when he's yelling!" Patrick stood up straight and tried his best to hold in his laughter.

By this time, Brendon had finally limped his way into the bunk area, "What I'd miss?" He asked, still holding Chauncey.

"Ryan was yelling at Pete but he sounded just like Delilah." Joe informed him.

"What the hell we you thinking!" Delilah had finally chimed in, "What if Ryan hadn't caught you! My hair would be yellow right now!"

"I-It was only a joke..." Pete trailed off.

"You know, Ry, I think his pubes will end up all the way around the world and back if he keeps this attitude up." She stated grimly before storming into the living area. Ryan glared at Pete and followed.

Delilah sat on the couch, flipping through the channels when Ryan walked in. Everyone had followed and he casually sat down next to her and put his arms around her and pecked her lips, only to pull away quickly, "Ew! You have that stupid lip-gloss on!" He gagged. Delilah gasped.

"For your information, it is VANILLA SCENTED!" She yelled.

"It is?" He asked. She nodded. He put his lips on hers again and pulled back, "Hey, it is!" He grinned and once again placed his lips on Delilah's, letting his tongue roam her mouth. Delilah dropped the remote and put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"If only she had that lip-gloss during the playoffs." Spencer mumbled. Alex laughed and grabbed the remote off the floor and changed the channel and turned the volume up, trying to drown out the sound of Ryan and Delilah's lips smacking together.

"Who wants pizza?" Andy randomly asked.

"Dude, you can't even have pizza. You're a vegan." Brendon pointed out, his pain finally gone from his lower region.

"I asked who wanted pizza. I never said I was gonna eat some. I just don't want to be around Ryan and Delilah when they're tearing each other's faces off." Andy replied.

"Oh. Well in that case, I'll take a large Cheese." Brendon said. Everyone nodded in unison and ran off the bus and out to the white van and sped off faster than you can say supercalifrigilisticespialidocious.

~~~

"Hey, Delilah, can I talk to you for a minute?" Alex asked the next day. Delilah nodded and followed Alex back towards the bunks and shut the door.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Pete asked. Patrick gasped.

"You don't think she wants to break up with me, right!?" Patrick asked, worried.

"Trick, she's an obsessed fan, of course not!" Andy yelled.

"What if Delilah wants to break up with me!" Ryan suddenly asked.

"Oh for the love of Jeffree Star!" Joe yelled.

"Ry, she loves you. She wants to marry you." Spencer notified Ryan.

"She wants to marry me?"

"Yup. On a beach in Cabo with Hobo as the ring barrier."

"Nice."

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Delilah's voice was suddenly heard.

Patrick's eyes went wide.
Pete started to choke on air.
Ray started to grin.
Andy started to panic.
Joe fainted.
Spencer started to spaz out...Oh wait...He always does that.
Jon screamed like a girl.
Brendon jumped up and cheered.
And Ryan 'awed'.

"NO YOU FUCKING RETARD! HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THE WORDS PREGNANT AND I BROKE PETE'S BASS MIXED UP!?" Alex suddenly yelled.

"Oh thank God!" Pete breathed out, "Wait. WHAT!?" He boomed and ran into the bunks. Alex suddenly screamed and Patrick ran back. There was the sound of fighting and Delilah started to scream, which caused Ryan to run to the bunks.

"YOU BROKE MY BASS! MY FUCKING BASS! HOW THAT HELL DO YOU MANAGE TO BREAK MY BASS WHEN IT'S TUCKED AWAY IN THE VAN!? I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU! I KNEW BRINGING YOU ON TOUR WAS A BAD IDEA!" Pete yelled. Delilah and Alex, who were holding onto each other for dear life, let their jaws drop to the floor.

"Pete, you don't mean that. You're just mad. Besides, you have like ten million fucking basses on tour." Ryan stated.

"YEAH! BUT THESE TWO ARE SO FUCKING STUPID THEY MANAGED TO BRE-" Pete was cut off with two feet being pressed into the zipper of his jeans.

Pete fell to the floor and clutched his groin with his hands an yelled out in pain.

"MY GOD! I WAS FUCKING KIDDING!" Pete suddenly yelled.

"Oops." Alex and Delilah said in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I've been gone for like ever.
things have been crazy and I can only update when i can.
so enjoy it!