‹ Prequel: Fame Ruins It

Fame Ruined Us

Who's Ready To Rock?!

I yawned as i woke up yet again in Drifts lap. I smiled and the tiny smile on his face and got up and stretched today is it! We have a gig at an actually venue!! I walked upstairs and into my closet and grabbed my shit before walking up and taking a shower.

Half an Hour Later

"Night if you do not hurry the hell up I'm going to come in there and piss on you!!!" Nikoli yelled and i snarled.

"HELLO TEASING HAIR TAKES TIME ITS NOT MY FAULT WE LIVE IN A SHITTY ASS HOUSE!" i yelled before walking out after putting my hair and makeup stuff up.

"Thank god!"

"You just be lucky i didn't stay in there and extra ten minutes just for you yelling at me."

He laughed and i touched my hair to make sure it had stayed up. I smiled and walked downstairs. I saw Drift was already done getting dressed and Zoey was hogging the other bathroom. I smiled and kissed him before walking off the check my guitar. Soon everyone was done messing with their hair (may i add that Nikoli took longer than me in there) and we were on our way to the venue.

We got there and started to immediately get excited. I felt more exhilarated than i ever had and was ready to rock this place! Soon enough the sound guy called and the lights went out in the whole area like we had wanted it to. Smoke machines started to fill up the stage with well smoke and we ran out on stage the lights flashing from blinding spotlights to neon blue.

"Hello Baltimore!! We are Nobody Knows and we are ready to rock the fucking roof off this place!!!!!" i screamed into the mic and everyone yelled an cheered.

Zoey started up on Murder At The Wedding and I cleared my throat.

(Murder!!!!!)
tonight the night will be destroyed
the romance is dead tonight
roses will turn from red to black
no love or life tonight

murder...in the night
either the bride or groom will die
there will be no wedding
the ghost will come out at night
to haunt all you demons who
cannot leave me alone
leave me alone
(leave me alone)
leave me alone
(leave me alone)

romance is dead
{romance is dead}
romance is dead
(romance is dead)
romance is dead
{romance is dead}
romance is dead
(romance is dead)
romance is dead
{romance is dead}

[there will be no romance tonight]
too much dishonor too much deceit
[every flesh and ever blood that attempts to unite]

(romance.....is fucking dead)


I screamed my last note and smiled to the crowd before Drift started up on another song. I haven't felt this good since i performed with BOU....
♠ ♠ ♠
() regular scream
[] low scream
{} high scream

Mk the key code above is showing u which screams Night used
ANGIE IS BACK!!!!!
well please comment or i will sick Jacky on you!!! (jk jk just a giant man eating marshmallow!!!!!)
so if u don't want to get eaten comment!!!

P.S: Jk i wont actually sick a mean eating marshmallow on you but i will be uber uber sad!!
P.P.S yes TWO ubers that's how sad I'll be :(

♪♫Kailyn Karnage♪♫