Perfect Weapon

The Accident

I was chewing on my bottom lip which was a nervous habit for me; I was holding both Sienna’s and Jay’s hands as they sat on either side of me on the couch in the back of the bus. Everyone was piled into the back room while the two buses were parked on the side of the road; everyone was staring intently at the TV.

A music TV show was on and we were waiting for our brand new video to be played; Alli’s good friend John Moore made our ‘behind the scenes’ type music video, with heaps of tour footage that Chase has filmed throughout the years.

“And at number one is a new video that has just been released, it is Closer To The Edge by Built For Sin” The TV show host said as she smiled at the camera; a second later our new video started playing and the bus was filled with cheering and clapping.

“Oh my God! We’re number one!” Sienna screamed repeatedly as she stood up with me; we screamed as we hugged each other and then the jumping around excitedly kicked in.

“We’re number one! Fuck yeah!” Jay yelled happily as he wrapped his arms around both Sienna and I; we stopped jumping and hugged him back tightly as Chase joined in on our group hug. Normally none of us would be this excited in the morning but this was a special day; our video was number one and it was the last day of tour.

“I’m so proud of you princess” Matt whispered into my ear as he picked me up in his strong arms and hugged me tightly; I hugged him back as everyone else finished congratulating us while Matt Berry and Danny Abell poured some champagne.

“Everyone’s proud of them Matt” Jason Berry said as he took me out of my brother’s arms and hugged me; I laughed hugging Jason back before Danny handed me a glass.

“I just want to say a little speech. I am the luckiest and proudest manager ever, I get to work with the nicest three kids ever. Over these past couple of years I’ve gotten to know them better than most people, and I’m honoured to know you three. You guys aren’t just people I work with, you’re my family and I will love you until the end” Chase said holding up his glass for a toast.

“To Built For Sin!” I said along with everyone else as raised our glasses for the toast; I sipped my champagne as everyone got ready to start driving again. All the guys headed over to the Avenged bus; while the girls took over the Built For Sin bus.

“I'm coming home!
I've been gone for far too long!
Do you remember me at all?

I'm leaving
Have I fucked things up again?
I'm dreaming
Too much time without you spent!

It hurts!
Wounds so sore!
Now I'm torn
Now I'm torn

I've been far away
When I see your face
My hearts burst into fire!
Hearts burst into fire!

You're not alone
I know I'm far from home!
Do you remember me at all?

I'm leaving
Do you wait for me again?
I'm screaming
No more days that I just spent”
I sang into my microphone as I played along with my guitar; I smiled as the fans sang along with us. This was an extra special show because we were back home in Huntington Beach; all of our family and friends were watching us as well.

Once we finished our set and thanked the crowd we left the stage and the guys walked out; Chase hand us each a towel before we walked back stage so we could get ready. We were all going to go out and celebrate tonight; Selena was going to do Sienna and my makeup and hair after we showered.

We hit the showers to wash off all the sweat and to just feel clean; once I dried off I slipped into my dress and waited for Selena to finish working on Sienna. She, Val and Alli were ready so now those three were helping the rest of us; Selena loosely curled my hair and kept my makeup light.

Val, Sienna and Selena were getting the guys ready after they all took a shower as well; while Alli and I helped Jay get ready. It didn’t really take us all that long but we wanted all the fans to leave before we headed out; this was just going to be our night so hopefully nothing happened to ruin it.

We were able to just walk to Johnny’s Bar which is where we always go to celebrate; the first round of drinks were on the house and after that we all took turns in buying, after a while the drinks just kept coming and coming.

“I suck! I’m horrible at this Brian” I complained to Brian when I couldn’t get the pool ball into the hole; I never was good at the pool table but Brian has somehow convinced me to give it another shot tonight.

“Here let me show you angel, it’s really easy once you get the hang of it” He told me as he stood behind me; he wrapped his arm around my waist as we both leaned over the table. His other hand covered mine as he positioned the pool stick and showed me how to hit the ball.

After a few more tries I gave up as my game didn’t improve at all; it didn’t matter if Brian was a good teacher I just couldn’t get the hang of it. I crossed my arms over my chest as I leant back on the edge of the pool table; I pouted as I looked up at Brian who was standing in front of me.

“You don’t suck Ash, pool just isn’t for you” Brian said smiling down at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist; I felt a blush form on my cheeks as I looked up into his eyes. The butterflies went crazy in my stomach and I knew it wasn’t from the alcohol that I had consumed; neither Brian nor I had drunk that much yet.

“Brian we…” I trailed off but I was cut off by Brian’s soft warm lips pressing against mine; he wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close to him, his hand caressed my cheek as we kissed. I placed my hands on his firm chest as our lips moved together perfectly.

“I love you so much Ashton” He whispered resting his forehead against mine; I looked into his eyes and saw all the pain was gone, only to be replaced by love. That love was for me and only me.

“Ashie, can you take me home?” Jay asked me in his drunken state just as I was going to tell Brian that I loved him too; Brian just smiled as he kissed my forehead and nodded for me to go with Jayden.

“Come on then” I said wrapping my arm around Jay’s waist and lead him outside after saying our goodbyes; we climbed into a taxi and told the driver Matt’s address. Jay would just stay the night with us which wasn’t an usual thing for him to do.

I smiled as I stared out my window and out into the night sky; suddenly the taxi was filled with light which wasn’t a normal thing. I looked to my right and screamed as loudly as I could; all I could see were lights from another car coming straight for us.

I felt my world come crashing down as the taxi was roughly thrown to the right as the van slammed into us; metal twisted and turned as the window glass shattered everywhere. I felt something warm run down my arms and legs as the glass dug into my skin; my head spun as our car flipped over a number of times.

I groaned in pain as the car stopped moving completely; my whole body ached all over and I felt the warmth of my blood slowly run down the side of my face. I could hear people talking and shouting somewhere close to me but I couldn’t figure out what they were saying; lights were being shone into the car but then my eyes closed and darkness consumed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Bar Outfit

Is The Layout Better Now? Because This Story Got Reported For The Layout :(

Songs: Closer To The Edge by 30 Seconds To Mars
Hearts Burst Into Fire by Bullet For My Valentine