Perfect Weapon

Best Band

Fast Forward 2 Month

I was sitting in my Los Angeles hotel room with Selena and Sienna as we were getting ready for the Kerrang! Awards tonight; Selena was doing our hair and makeup while Alli and Val were making sure the guys were getting ready and helping them look good. It had been 6 weeks since Brian and Michelle had broken up making Michelle go back home; Val was a little crushed but she didn’t show it.

Sienna was having a shower in my bathroom while Selena was doing my hair; she had curled my hair and was now pinning my hair up. Selena, Alli and Val were all ready so now it was just Sienna and I; once my hair was done Selena then went onto do my makeup. She kept it light but made sure that my eyes popped; she used colours that matched my dress and went well with my eye colour.

After Selena was finished with me she started on Sienna’s hair while I used the bathroom to change into my heels and dress; I placed my jewellery on and gave myself one last look before I headed over to see how the guys were doing.

“Here let me do that” I said as I took Brian’s tie from him and placed it around my own neck; I did his tie easily before carefully taking it off. I looked up at him as I placed his tie back onto his neck and tightened it up; I made sure his collar was down and his tie was straight.

“Thank you angel, you look so beautiful. You’re going to blow everyone away tonight” Brian said softly to me as he caressed my cheek softly with his hand; before you get ahead of yourself no we aren’t dating, but that doesn’t stop Brian from showing affection towards me.

“Thanks Brian, you don’t look that bad either” I said softly looking up at him with a small smile; trust was he looked so good in his black suit that I couldn’t describe how handsome he was right now. I wished that I was his girlfriend but I wanted to put some time between the break up with Michelle and us dating; it just seemed right even though Val now knew about our feelings for each other.

“Just not to bad? That’s it angel, wow you sure know how to make a guy feel loved and good about himself” Brian said laughing lightly as he ran his fingers down my neck and over the necklace I was wearing; it was the diamond necklace that he brought me for my 18th birthday and I was in love with it.

“Yes I know, thank you” I said smiling brightly at him as a light blush formed on my cheeks from his touch; I honestly had no idea when I would let myself be with him and I knew he was getting tired of waiting, even though he would wait for as long as he had too.

“Ashie, Brian! It’s time to go, the hummer is waiting for us” Jimmy called out to us as he poked his head around the door; the guys were going in a Hummer limo, the girls were going in a different normal limo as they didn’t want to do the red carpet, and Built For Sin were also in a Hummer limo.

“And the winner for Best Band goes to… Built For Sin!” The announcer said into the microphone as a spot light landed on Jay, Sienna and I. Everyone burst out into cheers and clapping as Matt stood up and pulled me into his arms; I smiled widely up at him as I returned the hug.

“I’m so proud of you baby girl, now get up there” Matt whispered into my ear as he hugged me again after I hugged everyone else; I smiled as I walked up onto the stage with Sienna and Jay. We hugged and thanked the announcer once we walked over to him; Jay handed the award to Sienna as I walked up to the microphone.

“Best Band… wow that is beyond amazing. We just want to thank every single person who voted for us, we wouldn’t be here right now if it wasn’t for our fans. We love all our fans so much, their more like family to us. We also want to thank our family and friends, our awesome manager Chase, and just everyone else we’ve ever worked with. So thank you, this award goes out to our family and our fans” I said smiling as I looked around the huge room, but my eyes kept going back to Brian.

I squealed happily as I walked backstage with Jay and Sienna; I started squealing as Sienna and I jumped around in pure bliss while Jay watched us and held the award. I laughed when Jay wrapped his arms around us and started jumping around with us; we didn’t care if people were giving us strange looks, we were on cloud 9 and nothing could bring us down.

We were allowed to go back to our table once we had calmed down slightly; we arrived at our table and instantly had a group hug with Chase, if it wasn’t for him then we wouldn’t have had the chance to become a band.

For the rest of the award ceremony every one of us were way to happy to even care about anything else; after the ceremony was over most people headed out for the after party, which included us. Chase took our award before he headed back to the hotel for some rest; while we all took a Hummer limo over to the club where the after party was.

We were quick to arrive at the club and instantly found a table that could hold us all; Matt brought everyone a drink to celebrate our award but after that the drink just kept coming. None of us were going to drink too much as our last show of this tour was tomorrow night; we all wanted to be sober and remember the night.

I laughed as I danced around with Benji Madden on the club’s dance floor; I smiled as I caught the jealous stare of Brian as he watched us. We both knew Benji would never try anything with me; he was close friends me both Brian and I, Benji even knew our feelings for each other.

“I’m so proud of you sweetheart” Benji said into my ear as he wrapped his heavily tattooed arms around me as we moved our bodies to the beat of the music; I smiled wrapping my arms loosely around his neck.

“Thank you Benji, you have no idea how much that means to me” I said back into his ear before he suddenly smirked at me; I squealed as he dipped me and then lifted me back up only to spin me around.

“Mind if I have a dance now?” Brian asked Benji as he walked up behind me; Benji nodded and then handed me off the Brian which I didn’t mind at all, I was so happy that I would probably dance with anyone if they asked me.

“Hi, I see you’ve ruined my amazing tie skills” I said smiling as I wrapped my arms around his neck and saw that he had loosened his tie; he chuckled into my ear as he gently pulled me closer to him, his arms around my waist tightly as he held me.

“I’m sorry for ruining your amazing work angel, but you know how I feel about ties” Brian told me smiling as we started to sway to the music slowly; which didn’t match the beat but I preferred this more than anything else.

“Yes I do know that you don’t exactly like ties, but you do look good wearing one. Besides it was just for one special night” I said smiling as I looked at him knowing that he looked amazing in anything he wore; not that I would actually tell him that or anything.

“If you think that I look good then that’s all that matter, you know I would do anything or wear anything for you love” He told me before he kissed my forehead softly and tightened his arms around my waist; I smiled as I played with the hair on the nape of his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Outfit

Comments!