Perfect Weapon

Jayden's Surprise

“I could have helped you guys, I felt useless just standing there watching you all” I complained to Brian as I filled up his closet with my clothes; he had asked me to move in and I said yes so that’s what happened today.

“I know angel, but I’m not going to have my girlfriend lift anything heavy. Besides your still wearing a cast” Brian said as he sat on his bed and watched me; he and the guys had brought in all of the stuff I wanted and didn’t let me help.

“Well I still could of… umm… fine your right” I said trying to think of anything that I could have done with one hand; I came up blank so I have to agree with Brian which he clearly would love and it would go to his head.

“I know I’m right baby” He said with a smirk in his voice; I rolled my eyes as I placed all of my shoes on the floor of the closet. I glanced over at Brian to see him putting all my socks, leggings and lingerie in the chest of drawers.

“You just had to do that drawer didn’t you? You’re such a perv sometimes, I don’t know how I put up with you” I said smiling as I stood up and closed the doors to the closet; I squealed when I was suddenly picked up and gently thrown onto the bed.

“I am not a perv! You take that back right now baby” Brian said as he kneeled in between my legs and leaned over me; I laughed as I shook my head and looked up at him.

“Suit yourself angel” He said with a smirk on his lips as his hands attacked my sides; I started laughing and squirming around as he tickled my sides, I tried pushing his hands away but much to my dismay it didn’t work.

Brian stop! Please!” I begged him as tears formed in my eyes from laughing so much; I couldn’t take anymore so I gave into him. Stupid Brian and knowing where my ticklish spots were.

“Take what you said back Ashton, or I’ll start tickling you again” He told me with that stupid smirk on his face; I sighed knowing that he would just keep tickling me until he got his own way.

“I take it back, you’re not a perv” I said with a little pout to my lips as he rested his hands on my hips; I never was one to like giving in to people as I was just like Matt, we were too hard headed and stubborn.

“Thank you babe, but I’m not finished yet. Say that I’m the most handsome and sexiest man alive, and that I rock your world” Brian said wiggling his eyebrows as he looked down at me; I knew he would do something like this, he loved getting an ego boost.

“You’re the most handsome and sexiest man alive, and you rock my world” I said crossing my arms over my chest as I looked up at him; I smiled a little when he cupped my cheek with his hand and gently stroked my cheekbone.

“Thank you angel, I love you so much” Brian said softly as he leaned down and pressed his lips onto mine; I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold him close as I kissed him back. He squeezed my hip gently as he deepened the kiss; I ran my hand through his hair and pulled back slowly.

“I love you too, but we have guests” I said smiling as I slipped out off under him and climbed off the bed; I could Alli and Zacky downstairs so we couldn’t do anything more unless we wanted them to find us.

“Hey guys” I said as I walked downstairs with Brian following me; I laughed when Alli ran into my arms and hugged me tightly.

“How have you settled in Ashie? Has Brian given you a tour of his bedroom yet” Zacky said laughing as he hugged me as well; I rolled my eyes as I punched him in his arm for his sexual remark, I swear these guys never changed.

“Zacky that was very uncalled for! And yes he was just about to give me a tour of his bed, but you interrupted us” I said winking at him which made a disgusted look come onto his face; he was like another brother to me so he didn’t want to picture that, but he did start it.

“So what’s up? You two don’t normally just walk in, so you want to tell us something” I said looking at Alli as we sat on the couches in the living room; Zacky had an excited but nervous look to him while Alli was glowing.

“I’m pregnant! We found out yesterday” Alli blurted out as she beamed at me; I just stared at her in surprise while Brian congratulated the happy couple, sure I was thrilled for them but it was just such a shock to me.

“Oh wow! That’s amazing! No it’s better than amazing” I squealed hugging Alli tightly but I walked over to Zacky and hugged him again; this was great news and about time as well. This wasn’t the first Avenged wedding as Matt and Val, Jimmy and Selena were already married; but this would be the first Avenged baby.

“She’s a month pregnant, someone thought she was just stressed out about the accident. But she was actually pregnant” Zacky said softly as he looked at me; I nodded a light as tears formed in my eyes and Brian wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

“I’m fine really. It’s just like Jay to leave us with something, it turns out that something is now someone” I said smiling as I wiped my eyes so the tears didn’t fall; it’s only been a month and I’m far from moving on but it was the first time I didn’t cry or break down from hearing Jayden’s name.

I smiled as I leaned back into Brian’s body as him being with me calmed me down a hell of a lot; I rub his forearms gently with my hands as he tightens his grip on me and kissed the side of my head.

“We know it’s still early in the pregnancy but we’ve already talked about this, we want Brian to be our baby’s Godfather and Ashie to be our baby’s Godmother. So will you?” Alli asked as she looked at us with a smile; they both knew the answer but Alli wanted to make sure.

“Of course we will Alli! We’d loved too and be honoured too” I said proudly as I hugged her tightly; we laughed when Zacky and Brian joined us and a group hug was formed. I had to blink back to tears as more threatened to fall; this time they were happy tears which mirrored the tears in Alli’s eyes.

This has been one of the best days I’ve have since the accident and I was going to enjoy every second of it; I moved in with the man I loved and become the Godmother of my best friends baby, which I couldn’t wait to be born because I wanted to start spoiling him or her. I wanted my part of Jayden to hold and love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Outfit

Please Comment!