Perfect Weapon

Suck It Up And Deal With It

“The next time I see Michelle, I’m going to pimp slap her so hard she won’t know what hit her” Alli said frowning as the girls and I sat in the living room of Brian’s house; we were helping Alli with plans for the wedding, she wanted to get married before her baby bump started growing which didn’t leave us a lot of time to plan.

“No you will not pimp slap her Alli, you’re pregnant so you won’t be slapping or arguing with anyone” I told her seriously which made her cross her arms over her chest; Brian told the guys what happened with Michelle and Johnny told Sienna who of course told Alli and Selena.

“Ash is right Alli you won’t be slapping her, but I sure am. No one hits you and gets away with it Ashie” Selena said while Sienna nodded in agreement as she too would join the fight; which is something I didn’t want so now it was my job to try and calm them down.

“Guys look at me, I’m fine. Michelle didn’t cause any damage, so no one is going to hit or yell at her. There will be no fighting” I told them firmly which they all nodded slowly in agreement; I shook my head a little as I went back to finding a venue for the wedding, which was hard because Alli didn’t like any I’d found so far.

“Shouldn’t Zacky and Matt be helping us with this?” Sienna asked as she looked through the different flowers that we could decorate the venue and reception with; Zacky had asked Matt to be his best man while Alli asked me to be her maid of honour.

“They are. They’re organising the cars, invitations and their suits” Alli told us as she tried to find the perfect place to hold the reception; but like all of us she wasn’t having any luck just yet which was starting to get her worried.

“Well I think Jimmy, Brian and Johnny should be helping as well. They are part of the wedding too, I mean Val’s organising the catering and the cake and the DJ” Selena said as she flipped through book after book of wedding and bridesmaid’s dresses; we knew that Alli was going to wear white and us bridesmaids were going to wear blue.

“They aren’t helping us because those three are lazy, we all know that” I said right before Jimmy came running into the living room; he jumped onto the couch beside Selena and kissed her passionately.

“Come on ladies, we’re heading out to the pool” Johnny said smiling as he pulled Sienna to her feet and lead her into the guest bathroom to get changed; Jimmy took Selena after them and waited until Sienna was finished so Selena could change.

“We’re lazy are we? That’s not very nice angel” Brian said smiling down at me; he took my hand and led me into our bedroom so I could change. I grabbed my bikini before heading into the bathroom; I changed and then pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

“No it’s not nice, but it’s the truth so suck it up and deal with it” I said smiling as I walked back into our bedroom; I held Brian’s hand as I guided him downstairs and out into the back yard where the in ground pool was.

“Well this isn’t nice either, but it is hilarious” Brian told him before suddenly his arms wrapped around my waist; I screamed when he picked me up a little and swung me from side to side slightly. Before I could do anything he let me go and then water surrounded me.

“Brian Haner! You are so dead now!” I yelled at him after I broke the surface and wiped the water from my face; I glared at him as I wanted to slap his stupid smug smirk off his face, then we’ll see who’s laughing then.

I laughed when Selena and Jimmy sneaked up behind Brian and pushed him into the pool; before they both jumped in with Johnny and Sienna close behind them. Zacky and Alli decided to cuddle up together on a lounge chair; they looked so adorable like that. Zacky had his arms wrapped around her and rested his hands on her stomach; cutest couple ever.

“You’re nowhere near being forgiven mister” I said to Brian as he swam over to me and picked me up in his strong arms; I hooked my legs over his hips just so it was more comfortable for me and folded my arms over my chest.

“You sure about that baby?” He asked me as he leaned closer to me and kissed me; I closed my eyes and placed my hands on his shoulders. Our lips moved together perfectly as he kissed me lovingly; his hands were placed on my backside to support me.

“Just because you kiss me, doesn’t mean that I’m going to forgive you. Because I’m not going to Brian, you’re going to have to work harder than that” I told him once I had pulled back from our kiss; I rested my forehead against his gently as I looked into his stunning eyes.

“That’s fine by me babe, you know I love a good challenge” He said as he looked back into my eyes deeply; I draped my arms loosely around his neck letting my fingers play with his wet hair, I knew that this was going to be a short challenge but it was fun watching him win me back.

“Oh get a room you two! No one wants to watch you two getting it on” Sienna called out to us as Brian kissed me sweetly; I smiled and giggled against his lips before I pulled back again.

I was sitting on the bed with my acoustic guitar in my hand and my journal open in front of me; once everyone had left I took a shower before feeling in the mood to try a sing again. I had finished the song that I’ve been working on ever since Jayden died; now I think I was finally ready to sing and play it.

“Yesterday I lost my closest friend
Yesterday I wanted time to end
I wonder if my heart will ever mend
I just let you slip away

4 AM forever

Maybe I'll never see you smile again
Maybe you thought that it was all pretend;
All these words that I could never say
I just let them slip away

4 AM forever

Why don't you hear me when I'm calling out to you (to you)
Why don't you listen when I try to make it through (to you)
Goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye, you never know
Hold a little tighter

4 AM forever

Maybe one day when I can move along
Maybe someday when you can hear this song
You won't let it slip away

4 AM forever

And I'd wish the sun would never come
It's 4 AM and you are done
I hope you know you're letting go
It's 4 AM and I'm alone

Why don't you hear me when I'm calling out to you (to you)
Why don't you listen when I try to make it through (to you)
Goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye, you never know
Hold a little tighter

Why don't you hear me when I'm calling out to you (to you)
Why don't you listen when I try to make it through (to you)
Goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye, you never know
Hold a little tighter

4 AM forever...”
I sang as I played my guitar along with the music; I closed my eyes as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

I felt a huge weight be lifted off my chest as I sang the song; I knew I would get some closure by the song but I didn’t know it would feel that good. But what I didn’t know was that Brian was standing right outside the door and had heard the song.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Outfits
Song: 4 AM Forever by Lost Prophets