Perfect Weapon

Number 1!

Fast Forward 3 Months

The room was silent apart from Zacky whispering things to Allie’s 5 month pregnant stomach; everyone was sitting in Zacky’s living room watching the TV intently as we waited to see what number Dear Agony and Nightmare were going to be on the worldwide music chart.

The guys had released Nightmare last month and it went straight to number one; Dear Agony had just been released and I was full of nerves, which is normal for me when we release an album or video because I want our fans to love it and not be disappointed.

“It will be okay angel, you need to just relax” Brian whispered into my ear as he gently pulled me closer to him; his arm was wrapped around my waist as we sat on the couch with Mike. I knew he was right but I just couldn’t right now.

“For this week Nightmare has been pushed down to number 2 on the chart, now we have a new number 1. Personally I think this album will stay number 1 for a while to come, the band deserve this more than anything. Our new number 1 is Dear Agony by Built For Sin” The presenter said into the camera.

“We’re number 1! Fuck yeah” Sienna yelled out as she jumped up and down in excitement; I jumped off the couch pulling Mike with me and formed a group hug. I laughed when I saw the shocked look on Mike’s face.

“Thank you Mike, you helped us so much when we needed you” I said to him quietly as the three of us started jumping up and down together; once our group hug finished Matt picked me up in his arms and spun me around.

“I’m so proud of you princess, I knew you’d push us down a spot. This is what Jayden would have wanted, he’d be so fucking proud of you and Sienna” Matt told me softly as we held onto each other tightly; I closed my eyes as I rested my head on his shoulder like I used to do when I was younger.

“Thank you all so damn much, this wouldn’t have been able to happen without every single person in this room. I know Jayden is watching over us all and I just wanted to thank him too, he was the best drummer ever” Sienna said as Matt and I finished having our sibling moment; I went around the room and hugged everyone else.

“Didn’t I tell you that the album would do well? I’m so proud of you angel, I love you so fucking much” Brian told me once I hugged him; I smiled and laughed when he also picked me up in his strong arms and held me close to his body.

“Yes you did tell me babe and thank you for everything, I wouldn’t have been able to do this without you. I love you too Bri” I said softly as I rested my forehead against his gently; I hooked my legs over his waist and held onto his shoulders.

I smiled as I leaned down slightly and kissed him sweetly; Brian of course kissed me back instantly as he placed his hand on my backside and his arm around my waist to hold me up more securely. I smiled against his lips as our mouths moved together perfectly; I would never ever get tired of kissing him.

“Guys serious, can you stop making out for one minute!” Jimmy said as he placed his arms in the gap between our bodies and gently pushed us apart; I smiled blushing softly as the room erupted in laughter.

“No we can’t Jim, beside you and Selena are always going at it. I’ve never complained once dude” Brian said as he gently placed me back down on my feet but kept his arm wrapped around my waist; Jimmy walked back over to Selena while mumbling something about his sexy wife being the end of him.

“Brian you do know that you don’t have to do all of this right? I don’t need a fancy dinner or anything” I called out to him as I got ready in our bedroom; he wanted to take me out to dinner to celebrate but I wanted to stay in, so now he’s cooking a fancy dinner for us.

“Yes I do know that, but like I said before I want too angel. You won’t let me take you out so this is what you’re getting” He called back up to me as he got everything ready downstairs; I sighed and rolled my eyes knowing he loved spoiling me and would continue spoiling me.

I had to wait a few more minutes until Brian said that I could come out; I walked downstairs barefoot as I was already dressed up enough, I didn’t want to wear heels if I was just staying home. I walked into the dining room and froze; the place looked so romantic.

There were lit candles, rose petals on the table, soft music, wine and amazing looking food; I smiled as I saw he’d made all of my favourite meals. My smiled widen when I saw Brian standing in front of me wearing black dress pants and a black button down shirt; he always did look amazing when he dressed up.

“Babe you didn’t have to do all of this, a simple dinner would have been fine” I said softly as he held my hand and led me over to my seat at the table; he just smiled widely and placed a soft kiss on the top of my head before taking his seat at the table.

“I know that but I wanted this to be special, I wanted to show you how much I love you and how proud I am of you” Brian told me as he looked into my eyes; I smiled loving how romantic and sweet he could get.

I nodded a little knowing that he just wanted to do this for me and honestly I loved all the attention he was giving me; of course he always gave me attention but this was more special. We started eating in silence because we didn’t need to talk; we just sat in a comfortable silence and enjoyed each other’s company, as once we were on tour again nights like this weren’t going to happen a lot.

Once we finished eating I helped him with the cleaning up; well I actually told him that I was going to help because he was about to tell me not too. I was putting the plates away when Brian wrapped his arms around my waist from behind; I closed my eyes as I felt his soft lips trail kisses along my shoulder and up my neck.

I bit down on my bottom lip as he kissed the soft spot on my neck; I knew what he was doing as his hands started to roam around my body. I tilted my head to the side to give him better access to my neck; my breathing started to pick up as his hand trailed up to my chest.

I let out a soft moan and felt Brian smile against my neck; he pulled back a little to turn me around and picked me up into his arms. I giggled lightly when he started carrying me up to our bedroom; he was trying to run as fast as he could but it was slightly difficult with me in his arms.

“So you made me get all dressed up only to want me to undress” I said smiling as we made our way into our room; I closed the door behind me as Brian unzipped the back of my dress. He placed me back on my feet and leaned down to kiss me passionately.

I kissed him back as I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his body; Brian ran his hands down my back taking my dress with them. I kissed his neck as I ran my hands down his stomach and pushed his pants down; I smiled as he lifted me up and gently laid me down on our bed.

“I love you so much angel” He whispered to me as he unclasped my bra and threw it to the floor; I smiled kissing along his jaw line as I pushed down his boxers and ran my hands back up his stomach to his chest.

“I love you too Bri” I whispered back to him as I felt his hands run up my thigh and then slowly pull my underwear down my legs; I looked up at him before leaning up to kiss him tenderly as I wrapped my legs around his waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Outfit

Songs On The Album:
Fixed At Zero - VersaEmerge
4 AM Forever – Lost Prophet
Dear Agony – Breaking Benjamin
Therapy – All Time Low
6 Months – Hey Monday
All Around Me - Flyleaf
Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne
We Are Broken – Paramore
Keep Holding On – Avril Lavigne
What’s Going On - The Veronicas
Gone – Daughtry
Again – Flyleaf
Famous Last Words – My Chemical Romance