Perfect Weapon

Interview

“So any news on a new album?” The interviewer, Cindy, asked us as I sat on the couch in between Jay and Sienna; we were doing an interview with the MTV people which I normally wouldn’t mind, but Cindy was this flirty fake boobed woman.

“Well so far we’ve been writing a heap of songs and getting some melodies done, but as far as recording and releasing another album then no there isn’t any news on that just yet” Jay said smiling at Cindy; this was being filmed live and Cindy had no problem with flirting openly with Jay, not that he minded of course.

“Right well I for one can’t wait for the new album. So after this tour is finished, is another tour planned or will you be having a break?” Cindy asked us but she was looking at Jay; I glanced over at Sienna and we rolled our eyes.

“Actually we have planned on taking a small break after this tour, in that time we’ll be working on our album. Once the album is released then we’ll go on another tour, but nothing has been finalized just yet” I said this time as Jay lounged more on the couch as he placed his arm along the back of the couch; I smiled as I saw Cindy eyeing Jay’s arm that was close to my shoulders.

“Oh that would be a nice break, so any special people in your lives?” Cindy asked again glancing at Jay when she asked the question; everyone always asked this question but I guess the fans wanted to know if we were single or taken.

“Well I do have my eye on someone, but so far nothing has really happened just yet” Sienna said softly as she glanced down at her lap; both of us liked our private lives starting private, Jay on the other hand didn’t care all that much.

“Well I’m single on the other hand, which makes my brother very happy” I said as I glanced over at Matt who was sitting in the crowd; all the guys had come with Selena, Alli, Val and Michelle. Which didn’t bother us because it was more support for us; and Matt also always likes to come along so he drags everyone with him.

“I have some special ladies in my life. My Mom, Ashton and Sienna” Jay said smiling over at us which caused the crowd to ‘Aww’ at him; I shook my head a little knowing he was a huge charmer and could charm any girl.

“Right well I think it’s time for a song, who wants to hear a song?” Cindy asked the last part to the crowd who of course screamed and cheered for us; we were given two microphones and my acoustic guitar, I would play and sing while Sienna sang back up.

“Okay everyone, this song is called Drive Away” Sienna said into her microphone as Jay counted us in and tapped his hands onto his knees in time of the songs beat; I smiled at the camera as I started playing my guitar.

“Baby when you looked at me
My world changed completely
You are the best thing
That is on my mind
Baby it's not hard to see
Why I fell in love so completely
You are the best thing that
I have in my life

I've got the time
I've got the place
I've got this love for you
At this moment, don't you feel it baby
I know that it's gonna be the same
Away somewhere”
I sang into my microphone and every once and a while I would catch myself glancing over to Brian who was watching us intently; but I tried to make it look casual and look at all the guys at the same time.

“Oh there you go, you got a pantie up there. Way to go Gates” Matt said into his microphone as he stood in the middle of the stage; someone had thrown a pantie onto the stage and it landed on Brian’s microphone stand.

“Yeah I do have a pantie, thank you” Brian said as a smirk formed on his lips as he picked the panties up; I smiled rolling my eyes as I watched the guys from side stage. I was standing with Sienna, Selena, Alli and Michelle; let’s just say that Michelle was not happy that Brian had gotten someone’s panties.

“Oh hey I have a pantie too, and the note says. Bang me like you bang your bass” Zacky said smiling as he looked over at Johnny; he walked over to Zacky and read the note himself which actually did say that.

“What a dork” Sienna said shaking her head as she laughed when Johnny took the panties from Zacky; we all knew that the guys didn’t actually keep the panties and bras that people throw onto the stage.

“I’ll be keeping that for later” Matt said laughing as he said what was most likely going through Johnny’s head; even though he wouldn’t actually keep them, the guys just liked to make the fans think that.

Michelle narrowed her eyes as she huffed and stormed off somewhere; even after all these years that she’s been with Brian she still doesn’t know how he is. Sure he jokes about keeping girls panties and bras but she should know him enough to know that he won’t; everyone else knows that the guys don’t really do that but I’m not going to be the one who tells her that again.

“You guys are such dorks you know that? Eww Johnny!” Sienna squealed when Johnny pulled her into a sweaty hug; she tried pushing him away but he just held her tighter, after a while she just gave up and hugged him back.

“Yes we know we’re dorks, thank you” Jimmy said smiling as he wiped his face with a towel before wrapping his arms around Selena’s waist; she smiled and giggled as she leaned up to kiss him, those two were seriously one of the cutest couples ever.

I smiled watching Matt pull Val into his arms and Zacky wrap his arms around Alli tightly; I squealed when I was suddenly picked up by two strong arms and placed over a shoulder. I knew who was holding me instantly when I saw the brightly coloured monster tattoo on his arm.

“Brian! Put me down” I giggled as he placed his hands on the back of my thighs to hold me; I bit my bottom lip as I felt the butterflies flood my stomach. I rolled my eyes when I heard Brian laugh as he carried me off through the backstage of the venue; I heard more laugher fill the hallway as everyone followed us laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Outfit's

I'm sorry this chapter is so boring, but please comment!

Drive Away By Orianthi.