Perfect Weapon

Big Mistake Or The Right Thing?

“Ashton! Come on woman, would you hurry up!” Selena called out to me as she waited somewhat patiently for me; everyone was going out tonight as we had the night off. We’ve been doing interviews all day but now we were allowed to go out and have some fun.

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” I called back out to her as I finished the last touches on my makeup; I walked out of the bathroom and over to Selena who was waiting in the front of the bus. I whistled when I saw her; she was even more smoking hot.

“Thank you Ashie, and it’s about bloody time you finished. Now let’s go before the guys drag us to the club” Selena said smiling at me as we walked off the bus and into the car park of the venue that we’ll be playing in tomorrow; the guys sighed when they saw us and started the short walk to the club.

“Hey! Where are Val and Michelle?” Alli asked everyone as she finally realized that Val and Michelle weren’t with us; I swear that girl is slow sometimes as I realized those two weren’t with us as soon as I stepped off the bus.

“Well Val wanted to have some girly alone time and Michelle said she wasn’t feeling all that well” Matt informed us as we all walked down the street; it didn’t take us all that long until we were jumping the cue and walking into the club, I love being famous sometimes.

I smiled to myself when I felt the loud music pulse through my body; Jimmy found us all a table as Johnny and Zacky went to buy us all drinks. I sat in between Sienna and Jay making Johnny have to sit on the other side of Sienna.

“I want to say a toast. To the best family and friends ever, to an amazing tour, to not wanting to get into trouble but doing it anyway, and to being around people that you love” Matt said as he raised his shot in the air; everyone raised their shots before taking them.

I stayed at the table with Matt, Jay and Brian for some more drinks as Zacky took Alli to dance, Jimmy took Selena to dance, and Johnny took Sienna to dance. I smiled listening to the music as I sipped my Jack Daniels and coke; I looked over at the dance floor and watched the happy couples dancing, and I mean couples because Johnny and Sienna were kissing.

I was a little buzzed from the alcohol which was same for everyone else; Jay was dancing with a random girl while Jimmy and Selena talked to Matt. Right now Brian was holding my hand as he led me onto the dance floor; a song I loved had started playing so he asked me to dance.

“I still have no idea how you like music like this angel” Brian whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist; he pulled me closer to him as my arms snaked around his neck. Honestly neither did I but I did like some pop songs; which everyone teased me about.

“It’s a good song alright, it’s catchy. I can’t help what songs I like and don’t like, so you just shh” I whispered back into his ear after I had pulled him down a little; even with heels on he was still a few inches taller than me.

I blushed when Brian laughed but thankfully the dance floor was dark enough that he wouldn’t see; I looked up at him letting our eyes lock together as we moved to the music in time with each other’s body.

I wasn’t sure if it was my feelings for him or if it was the alcohol that I had consumed; but I was starting to get other feelings for him. I wanted him which wasn’t unusual but the feelings were never this strong before; I could normally push them to the back of my mind but not this time and I was blaming the alcohol.

I could feel my body starting to get warmer as Brian and I continued to dance through the night; I wasn’t all that sure where or what the others were doing. But I wasn’t concerned and I didn’t look around to find them; all my attention was on Brian and his body pressed up against mine.

After a couple more songs Brian gently twirled me around which made me laugh; he pulled me back to him but this time my back pressed up against his body. He wrapped one of his strong arms around my waist letting his other hand rested on my hip; my heart started to beat faster as I placed my hands over his.

We swayed with the beat of the music as I focused on how my body fitted perfectly with Brian’s; or maybe I was just thinking that in my slightly drunken state. I think I’ll go with our bodies fitted together; it was much better than just thinking it besides I’d most likely forget about tomorrow, well I hope I do because all of this is messing with my head and emotions.

I sighed softly as Brian placed the side of his head against mine gently; his hot breath brushing over my neck which made me shiver lightly. I heard his deep chuckle in my ear as he noticed my shiver and I knew he was smirking at having that reaction over me; I felt his lips lightly brush over the back of my neck as he pulled me even closer to him.

I bit down onto my bottom lip when he squeezed my hip gently as I was fully pressed up against him; my backside was pressed into his crotch area which caused my breathing to pick up in pace. I knew this was wrong and that I should stop but I just couldn’t; I’ve wanted this for so long and now it was happening so I wanted to enjoy it for as long as I could.

I closed my eyes as I felt the cool air brush over my skin and cool me down; I had wanted to get some fresh air so Brian brought me out the back where people can have a smoke. I was leaning against the brick wall as Brian stayed right by my side; I could feel his eyes burning into me which made the butterflies go crazy.

“You look so gorgeous tonight angel, but you’ve always been beautiful” Brian told me in a soft caring voice; I opened my eyes and looked over at him as a deep red blush formed on my cheeks. I wasn’t really sure what to say to that; so I just looked at him and kept my mouth shut.

“Brian…” I said quietly as I looked up at him letting my eyes lock onto his; he was now standing right in front of me with his hands resting on my hips. He was so close to me that I was pinned between him and the wall; his sweet breath hit my face as he rubbed my hips softly.

I watched as he slowly leaned down closer to me and my blush deepened even more; he smiled his breathtaking smile as his lips were just centimetres from mine. I wanted to just kiss him so badly even if my head was screaming at me to stop; I wanted to feel his soft lips press against mine.

“Hey you two, we’re all heading back to the buses now… oh sorry” Alli’s voice sounded as she stuck her head out the door; I looked down as Brian pulled back slowly and sighed softly in what sounded to be disappointment.

“It’s fine Alli, we’re coming back in” Brian told her as he took a step backward taking his hands off my hips; I didn’t look at him as I walked away from him and went back into the club with Alli. She whispered another apology to me which I just gave her me ‘It’s fine really’ smile.

Brian walked behind us as we made our way back over to the rest of the guys; I walked with Matt who placed his arm around my shoulders as we walked back up the street and towards the venue. Matt kissed the top of my head and rubbed my shoulder; he noticed the mood I was in but didn’t say anything.

I wasn’t in a bad mood it was more like a guilty mood; I knew I shouldn’t have gotten like that with Brian. I shouldn’t have even danced like that with him but I couldn’t help it and now I was beating myself up; well everyone apart from me, Matt and Brian, were having a great time seeing as they were all happily drunk.

“Night Mattie, I’ll see you tomorrow” I said hugging my brother tightly as we stood outside the Built For Sin bus; his strong arms were wrapped tightly around my shoulder as he leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

“Night princess, have a good sleep” Matt told me softly as he ruffled my hair and let me walk onto our bus; I didn’t care that he ruined my hair because I was just going to brush it out anyways.

I took my heels off before walking into the bathroom; I removed all my makeup before brushing my teeth, I washed my face and brushed my hair. I changed into my pajamas before putting my clothes away and climbed into my bunk; Chase was already sleeping so when Jay and Sienna got on the bus they tried to be as quiet as they could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Outfit

Comments?
I hope all my readers are enjoying this story.