Perfect Weapon

Butterflies

I was sleeping peacefully in my bunk as I was all nice and warm but there was one thing wrong; I could feel a body beside me and that wasn’t normal. I knew that this person wasn’t beside me when I fell asleep; I was racking my brain trying to work out who it was and it was pissing me off because I couldn’t think of anyone who would sneak into my bunk.

“Jimmy! Get the fuck out of my bunk!” I yelled once I’d rolled over and saw a sleeping Jimmy beside me; he jumped in shock as I woke him up, which caused him to fall out of my bunk. He groaned as he laid on the floor his hands holding his hung over head; he was lucky my bunk was the bottom one so his fall was only small.

“Sorry Ashie, but you know how he gets when he’s drunk and tired” Selena said as she helped Jimmy up slowly; she was still wearing her pajamas so she must had woken up and noticed Jimmy wasn’t in bed, my bunk is the number one place where he goes when he’s drunk.

“It’s fine, I should have known I would wake up with him beside me” I said softly rolling my eyes a little when Jimmy started to complain about his head hurting; Selena smiled as she helped Jimmy stand up and then took him back to the Avenged bus.

I closed my bunk’s curtain to try and get some more sleep; which was normally easy for me but not this time, I just couldn’t fall back to sleep which was annoying. I could hear Chase making himself some breakfast while Sienna and Jay slept off their hang overs; I sighed as I climbed out of my bunk seeing as every time I close my eyes I replay what happened at the club with Brian.

I locked the bathroom door before I brushed my teeth and hair; I stepped into the shower washing my face, hair and body. Once I was clean I stepped out and dried myself off before getting dressed; I blow dried and straightened my hair before I started on doing my makeup.

“Good morning sweetie” Chase said smiling as I sat at the booth; he walked over to me with two bowls and two spoons. He poured us both some cereal with milk before placing my coffee in front of me.

“Morning and thank you” I said smiling at him as I sipped my coffee; he sat opposite me and started eating his breakfast. I slowly ate my cereal as I stared out the window and thought about last night’s events; I was trying to convince myself that the alcohol had made Brian and I act the way we did.

“So today is just full of travelling, I think Jay and Sienna will head over to the guy’s bus and some of them will come over here. If you don’t mind that is?” Chase told me noticing the weird mood I was in; I wasn’t in a grumpy and pissed off mood, it was more like a quiet thinking mood.

“No that’s fine, I’ll probably just bum around here anyways. I’m just myself today” I said softly looking at Chase as I finished my breakfast; I took both our bowls and spoons back to the little kitchen we had a washed them up, while Chase put the milk and cereal back.

I know this is going to sound rude and harsh but a part of me didn’t want Brian to come over onto my bus; I just didn’t know how he was after what happened last night and I wasn’t in the mood to find out right away. But knowing my luck he probably would come over and so would Alli; I knew she would want to talk about what she saw out the back of the club and I honestly didn’t know what to tell her.

Sure it looked like Brian was going to kiss me and she interrupted us but there could be a good reason for what happened, right? What was I saying of course Brian was going to kiss me; that was the bottom line and I wanted him to kiss me but I wasn’t about to tell anyone that. Life really sucks sometimes.

“So you wanted to kiss him right?” Selena asked me again as she wanted to make sure she understood what happened; Brian, Selena, Jimmy, Zacky and Alli were on the Built For Sin bus while everyone else was on the Avenged Sevenfold bus.

“Yes I really did want to kiss him, but I’m sure that was just the alcohol that I had consumed” I told them as we sat on the couch in the front of the bus; while the guys were in the back playing a video game, I didn’t care if Chase heard because I had already told him this morning.

“Neither of you really drunk that much, so it wasn’t the alcohol. You’ve both liked each other for ages now, I don’t see why you don’t just get together” Alli said simply which Selena nodded in agreement to; but it wasn’t that easy, there was Michelle and Matt to think about.

“We can’t Alli, he’s still with Michelle and I don’t know how Matt would react if I dated Brian” I said softly as I wrapped my arms around my legs and hugged them to my body; truth was I knew Matt would be a little angry if his baby sister dated his best friend, but he was be happy because he wants us happy.

“We can deal with Matt and why do you think Brian’s over here without Michelle? They had a huge fight this morning, Michelle’s complaining about how Brian doesn’t spend that much time with her, and that he’s always hanging out with us and the guys” Selena told me as a wide smile formed on her lips; I swear she was nearly as bad as Alli was when it came to wanting Brian and I together.

“So what? They always have fights and then they make up, they’ve been like that for years and will most likely always be like that” I said softly resting my chin on the tops of my knees; every time Michelle and Brian would fight I found myself praying that they would break up but sadly it never happened.

“Well maybe this time will be different, you never know Ashie. Zacky told me the conversation Brian had with him the other day, and Brian’s been seriously thinking about taking a break from Michelle. This might be your chance” Alli told me happily just before Jimmy bounced over to us with Zacky and Brian walking normally behind him.

“You girls are boring, come hang out with us” Jimmy said pouting as he looked at us three; he looked over at Selena as a smirk formed on his face. She squealed when she was gently placed over his shoulder and taken to the back of the bus.

I smiled watching her yell at Jimmy to put her down; which of course he didn’t do until he reached the back and gently placed her back on the couch. Zacky took Alli’s hand in his and guided her into the back like a normal person; but then again Jimmy’s not all that normal but how can you not love him.

“Hey angel, is everything alright? You don’t seem like yourself today” Brian said in his soft caring voice; I looked up at him knowing straight away that something serious was on his mind. I wasn’t sure if I should ask or not; after all it could be private and I didn’t want to upset him or have him angry with me.

“Oh yeah I’m fine, I think it’s just one of those days. I’ll be back to my normal self by today” I told him with a smile; even though I knew he saw straight through my act and knew that I wasn’t fine, but thankfully he decided to not push me.

“Well I hope so, because I wanted to talk to you later. Probably when we’re not busy, so after the show tomorrow night? We’ll have more privacy as we’re staying at a hotel for the night” Brian said as his stunning dark brown eyes gazed into my own brown eyes.

“Oh yeah of course, I’ll probably grab a shower after the show but then I’ll drop by your room” I said knowing that if I went to his room then he would get Michelle to leave; if he came to my room then she would most likely drop by or call him to make sure we weren’t doing anything.

“Yeah that would be perfect” He said smiling down at me as he held his hand out for me take; I knew he wouldn’t let me stay here alone. So I either had to go to the back of the bus with him willing or he would actually pick me up and take me back there; I decided to go willing as I placed my hand in his and he gently pulled me up from the couch.

He didn’t let my hand go until we had entered the back room which of course caught everyone’s attention; I blew that off as I felt the butterflies and tingles in my hand. I couldn’t help but remember how my hand fitted perfectly in Brian’s; I loved how warm and rough his fingers were against my skin. I was going to drive myself insane if I kept thinking like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Outfit

Comments Please?