Perfect Weapon

The Next Day

“Everyone is going to hate me now! She will found out about this, I just know she will. Then everyone will hate me and kick me off the tour, which will get Jay and Sienna kicked out as well! What on earth was I thinking!” I scolded myself as I paced around the Built For Sin dressing room; we had gotten back on the bus this morning and had just arrived at the next city.

“Ashton, just relax alright. Michelle won’t found out, we won’t tell her and neither will Brian. You just need to take a deep breath and relax, no one is going to hate you” Sienna told me softly as she, Alli and Selena watched me pace the room; I had to tell them about the kiss and I knew none of them would tell anyone else.

“I can’t relax, all I keep thinking about is Michelle and Val killing me in my sleep. Both of them will hate me if they find out, then Val will go to Matt and all hell will break loose” I said running my hand through my hair as I tried my hardest to relax and stop thinking about this; which of course didn’t work at all and I was pacing once again.

“We promise not to tell anyone unless you want us too Ashie, we’re your best friends and we’ll be here to help you deal through this” Selena said as she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me; I sighed softly as I leaned into her and hugged her back.

“I know that but you know how much I worry about everything, I just don’t want Michelle or Val to find out. Things wouldn’t be the same if they knew” I said quietly as Alli and Sienna joined the hug; I smiled turning the hug into a group hug.

“How about we just forget this for the time being, we all need a girl’s day out before tonight’s show and there just happens to be a mall down the street” Alli said smiling as she looked at us all with that excited glint in her eyes; she was giving us the look that we couldn’t say no to, not that we would actually say no to this plan.

“Fuck yeah! Let’s go right now, we haven’t had a girl’s day out for donkey years” Sienna said excitedly as she rushed around the dressing room and grabbed all our hand bags; she shoved the bags into our hands before she physically ushered us out of the building.

“Sienna we had a girl’s day right before the tour started” Selena said smiling as the four of us walked down the street and towards the mall; I texted my brother and Chase just to let them know where we were going so no one freaked out on us.

We entered the mall which was a fairly good size and had a lot of different stores; the first thing we did was grab some lunch seeing as Alli and Sienna were hungry. After that we went makeup and hair product shopping, we found a small shoe store and I just had to go inside because I love shoes.

Selena then wanted to get some more jewellery so we headed into Hot Topic; in the end we all spent the most money there as everyone picked up a lot of new things. I mainly focused on accessories because I had enough clothes and shoes to last me a life time; besides a girl can never have too many accessories.

“I still think you and Brian should get together, you two would be the cutest couple ever. And Brian told Jimmy that the spark he had with Michelle has been gone for years, also I overheard Val talking to Matt and she told him that Michelle wasn’t a tour person” Selena told me as we were sitting beside each other and having our nails done at the beauty salon.

“Yeah Matt told me about that too and Johnny told me that Brian gets annoyed at Michelle for complaining all the time, but they’re still together and I don’t want to break them up” I said watching the lady paint my nails purple with sparkly swirls on them; while Selena got fake nails put on.

“I know that, I just hope that Brian realises what’s in front of him and makes the right decision” She said smiling over at me; I sighed a little as I smiled back at her. I wanted Brian to make the right decision as well; but what if he’s meant to be with Michelle and not me?

“Damn that was an amazing massage” Alli said smiling as she walked over to us with Sienna following her; they had gotten their nails done first while Selena and I had a massage, then we swapped.

“I know, I’m so relaxed now. I wish I was always this relaxed, I just wished that I didn’t get so tense before a show” Sienna said grinning as the four of us walked up to the counter and paid for what we had done; Selena and Alli both got fake nails while Sienna and I just got ours painted, seeing as it would be a bit hard to play guitar with fake nails.

“I know what you mean, I would love to play a show this relaxed. Actually once we get out onto the stage we’re pretty relaxed, it’s just the waiting around that makes us tense and nervous” I said as we walked out of the beauty salon and back into the mall; we decided to head back to the venue so Sienna and I had plenty of time to get ready for the show.

We were all carrying lots of bags as we walked up the street but took the back way so we didn’t get attacked by the fans; once we’d gotten our bags onto the bus then Sienna and I would come out and hang out with the fans.

We walked over to the buses when Jimmy suddenly picked Selena up into his arms and carried her onto his bus, Zacky took the bags from Alli’s hands and wrapped his arm around her waist tightly as they walked onto the bus, Johnny grabbed Sienna’s bags and ran onto our bus with them causing Sienna to chase after him yelling.

“Hey princess, have fun today?” Matt asked as he walked up behind me with Jay by his side; I rolled my eyes when Jay took my bags and stayed looking through them, something he always did with Sienna and I.

“Yeah I did, I think it was just what we needed” I said smiling up at him as I leaned against his body making him wrap his arm around my shoulders; we looked to the left when we heard yelling getting closer to us.

Michelle, Val and Brian came into view shocking me when I heard the angry fighting; from what I understood Michelle must have been complaining about the tour again so Brian must have told her that she didn’t need to be here. Michelle then started going on about how he wasn’t paying her attention and that he was the one who was drifting away from her.

Michelle stormed off making Val follow her so she could comfort her twin sister; I heard Matt sigh a little as he watched the sister’s walk off, but I kept my eyes on Brian as I shook my head slightly. Telling him not to do this which I knew he wouldn’t listen but I had to try; when his eyes locked onto mine I saw the pain in them again. The pain that Michelle was causing by being with him; but I didn’t see any sadness for the fight which told me a lot.

“I can see it in your eyes
Taste it in our first kiss
Stranger in this lonely town (this lonely town)
Save me from my emptiness (save me)

You took my hand
You told me it would be ok
I trusted you to hold my heart
Now fate is pulling me away, from you

Even if I leave you now
And it breaks my heart
Even if I'm not around
I won't give in
I can't give up
On this love

You've become a piece of me
Makes me sick to even think
Of mornings waking up alone
Searching for you in my sheets
Don't fade, away”
I sang as I played my acoustic guitar with Sienna also playing an acoustic guitar; we were sitting on the stage on stools while Jay stood with Chase at side stage and watched us.

You’d think after Michelle and Brian’s fight that everyone heard the air would tense; but everyone was fine apart from Michelle of course. All of the happiness was due from Sienna and Johnny; while we were all getting ready for tonight those two got everyone into the Built For Sin dressing room, and told us that they were official a couple.

I was so happy for them and it was seriously about time that Johnny asked her to be his girlfriend; they’ve been flirting like crazy for ages now but everyone knew how they felt about each other. After we finished that song Jay joined us back on stage while Sienna and I changed guitars; we performed three more songs and then our set ended.

We thanked the crowd before walking off stage; Chase hugged us three and gave each of us a towel and a bottle of water. I wiped the sweat off my face and drank my water as the roadies got the stage ready for Avenged Sevenfold; Johnny told us to stay for a little bit so we all did because we got curious.

It turned out that Johnny wanted us there because he told the crowd about him and Sienna; she was of course shocked and couldn’t move so Jay gently pushed her back onto the stage as the place erupted in screaming and clapping. I smiled watching her before I walked back to our dressing room so I could grab my bag and head over to the bus; I was in need of a shower before we started driving again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Outfit

Song:This Love by The Veronicas

Please Comment!