Sequel: Riddle Me This

Love in the Dark

twenty-eight

I had managed to fall asleep, but it was an uneasy one. The only plus side to it, I guess, was that there wasn't a dream. I was woken up every so often by the feeling of someone pressing a rag against my skin. Upon opening my eyes, it was usually Bruce. Jonathan must have gone to work, or fallen asleep. This was the worst pain I had felt. I shivered and ached for something that I couldn't place my finger on. All I know is that I wanted to eat something... maybe have Jonathan cook me a meal?

In the morning, the doctor came back with the results from the test he ran on my blood. It came back negative for any form of drugs, illegal or not, in my system. He then shook his head and said, "I'm sorry... but there's nothing more I can think of to do."

Bruce nodded and thanked the doctor. Jonathan, who had come for the results, pulled up a chair next to the bed, not wanting to actually sit on it. My sweating has dampened the sheets. He took my hand and put it to his lips. He ran another one through my damp, stringy hair and sighed.

"We're going to help you through this, okay?" He left the chair and knelt down on the floor, "You're going to be okay."

I smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too." His cell phone rang and he closed his eyes in annoyance. Looking at the ID, he said, "It's Arkham.... I'm late for my appointment. I've got to go." Placing a kiss on my forehead, he left the room.

Bruce came over, and moved the chair away, sitting on the bed next to me. He took my hand in his massive one and held it. "He's going to get into a lot of trouble, you know that right?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Crane. He's late for his therapy session... Gordon will want to know what he was doing. The deal is that he needed to fully cooperate...."

"He is."

Bruce nodded, "You smell."

I smiled, but it went away as another violent tremor took over my body, "What are you going to do about it?"

"Do you want to take a shower?"

I thought about it, then I nodded, "Yes."

"I'll have to help you."

"I know."

Bruce nodded, and carefully scooped me out of bed and walked into the adjoining bathroom. He set me down on a chair, where I rocked back and forth, hugging myself. I could hear the hiss of the water being turned on, the thunderous sound it made when it hit the side of the shower. Bruce took off his clothes, leaving on only his pair of boxers, then proceeded to undress me. I became a rag doll for him, letting him lift my arm, or pull out my leg. He left me in my bra and underwear, as he picked me up again and stepped into the shower.

The shower was massive. It took me a moment to realize what room we were in... his. This was the master bath. He walked over to the opposite wall and sat down, letting the water hit us. It was warm water, borderline hot. It felt good on my skin. I sat in Bruce's lap, my head resting on his shoulder, my hand on his chest, my legs curled up a bit. Looking at him I said, "I'm sorry I ruined your sheets."

Bruce laughed, "By sweating on them? I'm sure it'll come out."

My body bounced as he laughed, his chest rising and falling. I looked up at him and said, "I don't deserve you as a friend."

He became serious, "Yes you do.... You deserve to have everything, and anything you want. It's I that doesn't deserve you as a friend."

I smiled, "You know, Jonathan told me the same thing."

Bruce smiled, "Well it's true. We are both happy to have you."

I smiled and leaned in a bit, our eyes close to each other, "You're sweet." I gave him what was suppose to be a friendly kiss, something chaste and simple.... But the moment my lips touched his, I found that I couldn't pull away.

His hands slid up my body, and strung themselves through my hair. My hands rested on his chest as I moved myself to straddle him. The kiss was still sweet, but it was starting to grow more violent. I forced my tongue past his teeth, which he allowed, and returned the favor with me. I felt the familiar tingle in between my thighs as we continued to kiss. I began to move my hips, rocking against him, sort of riding him. He moaned into the kiss, and slowly started to become harder.

I moaned as I felt him against me, but didn't know what to do. Apparently he did. Reaching up, he turned the water off, sending us into a cold chill. Picking me up, I wrapped my legs around him as he moved from the bathroom to the bed, where he crawled on and lowered me onto it. The water that clung to our skin mixed with my sweat as we continued to kiss. His hands roamed my body, touching me through wet cloth, and I moaned. He got the idea, and started to help me out of the wet clothing. My bra was the first to go. Once I was free of cloth, Bruce took my breast into his mouth, rolling his tongue over my hardened nipple. His hand played with my other free one. I moaned and writhed with pleasure under him, and I struggled trying to take his underwear off.

Pulling away, he helped me, and threw the wet clothing onto the floor. All that was left was my own pair of underwear. His finger slipped under the lining and he slipped them off, throwing them onto the floor. All I wanted was him inside me, and it must have shown on my face, because that's what he gave me. Thrusting inside me, I screamed as I threw my head back into the pillow, my back arching up. Bruce's hands ran up and over my breast, then around to my back where he pulled me up to kneel with him. I used the position to keep the movement going, and I kissed him. His mouth moved from mine down my neck, causing me to lean back as his mouth continued down my body. I soon found myself in an almost perfect arch as his mouth found my breast. Setting me down on the bed, he flipped us over so I was on top, looking down on him. I sat up, letting my hands run down his overly muscular chest. My hands felt right, touching his chest... like that's all I was ever meant to do.

When Bruce got tired of being on bottom, he flipped us over again, using the mattress on either side of my head to support himself. He increased his speed which caused me to cry out. I gripped onto his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin. Like last time, he pulled out before he came, slipping his fingers into me to finish me off. My hands wrapped around his member and stroked it, helping him finish as well. He was the first to come, then I came after. As I came, I shouted his name, the name that he told me to say. When I finished, I watched as he got up and walked away, his face confused and frightened. I reached out for him, but he left before I could say anything.

Sitting up, I held the sheets to myself as I started to cry. I was crying because Bruce left me. I was crying because I was ashamed with myself for what I did.... And I was crying because I wanted to do it again.

With great effort I pushed myself out of my bed and into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, I sat on the tiled floor, and cried as the hot water hit and bounced off my skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Sex with Bruce!
But oh no! She cheated on Jonathan!

Comments?
Do you still like this?