Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 15

I woke up with a major headache and a dry mouth, I felt like i had to puke too. I felt like serious shit, I couldn't even remember what happened last night.
"Morning." Max said walking over to the bunk i was laying in.
"Mmm.." I grunted, I feared that if I opened my mouth I would puke all over his face.
"How do you feel?" He asked pushing the hair out of my face.
"Like shit." I managed to get out. He laughed.
"She awake?" Ronnie asked comming in.
"Yeah, I'm awake." I said. He sat me up and pulled me into a bear hug.
"Don't ever fucking scare me like that! I was scared at hell." He said, I couldn't recognize what he was talking about.
"You left Oli's tour bus and went to some club and got drunk as fuck then you took ecstasy from some random girl and Max and Bryan found you and her stumbling out, you guys were high as hell." Ronnie said, then everything rushed back into my mind. Oli's face, all the drinks, Kat, the pills, dancing then being carried home by Max. I looked past Ronnie and seen Kat sleeping on Bryan's bunk.
"She couldn't remember where she lived so I just brought her back here." Bryan said sitting on the end of the bunk.
"We have as show today, but i think I'm just gonna cancel so i can stay here with you." Ronnie said reaching for his cellphone, i grabbed it out his hand.
"NO! Don't you dare cancel the show because your sister was being stupid!" I said.
"But..."
"No Ronnie, do the show please." I begged him.
"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me.
"Yeah, of course I'm sure now please move before I puke in your face." I said getting up and scurrying to the bathroom.

"You have to eat something." Ronnie said trying to get me to eat breakfast.
"I'm not hungry."
"I swear you are the most difficult person I have ever met."
"I get it from my brother." I said with a smirk, he laughed.
"I guess I taught you well then." He said. Max walked into the kitchen with his cellphone in hand with a confused look on his face.
"You texted?" He said.
"Yeah. Please take me." I said begging him. Ronnie looked between us confused.
"Fine, get dressed." He said sitting on the couch turning on the TV.
"Okay." I said walking to the bunk area to get changed.
"Delilah? Omg I am so happy to see you! I thought I got kidnapped or something!" Kat said from Bryan's bunk.
"No, its okay. My friend tried to walk you home last night but he said that you forgot where you lived and he didn't want to just leave you in the middle of the street." I said walking over to her bunk.
"Oh, I have to thank him..." She said sitting up running her fingers through her red hair, she was still in the same clothes as yesterday. She hopped down from the bed as Bryan walked in.
"Hey." He said. Ronnie walked in too.
"Max won't tell me where you're going so where are you going?" Ronnie said to me.
"Its a secret." I said smiling.
"You're not gonna go out to get high again are you?" He said seriously
"No."
"Promise me." He said.
"I promise."
"Yeah promise me too!" Bryan said.
"I promise you too." I laughed.
"Now get out so we can change and shower." I said to Ronnie and Bryan.
"Are you guys gonna shower together because i wanna get my camera out!" Robert yelled from the kitchen/living room.
"Shut up!" I said taking Kat's hand and leading her into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face while Kat took a shower and vice versa.
"So I'll see you at the club tonight?" She asked while we were getting dressed. I slipped on my black skinny zipper pants and she put on her short black dress from last night.
"No, I promised my brother and Bryan that i would stay clean."
"Aw that's no fun" she said grabbing her purse.
"Call me if you need a good time." She said leaving the bunk room and the bus. I put on my 'Escape the Fate' band shirt that Ronnie gave to me and his black hoodie. I was lacing up my purple high tops when Max walked in.
"Ready?" He said.
"Yeah." I said finishing my shoe.

"So what are you looking for?" The tattoo guy said.
"Well, I want a phrase on both the front of my wrists." I said to him. I already had a few tattoo's, there was one on the lower left corner of my stomach of a rose and I had the chorus of 'Not good enough for the truth in cliche' on my back.
"Well whats the phrase?" He said trying to understand what i was asking for a little better.
"Well on the front of my left wrist I want 'I promise Ronnie' and on the front of my right wrist I want 'I promise Bryan' and I want them both to be in cursive." I said
"Another groupie huh?" the guy said drawing out my tattoo.
"Actually no, that's Ronnie's sister and Bryan's best friend." Max said from behind me.
"No shit?!" The tattoo guy said looking up at Max.
"Holy shit! Your Max Green!" The guy said sounding like a fan girl.
"In the fucking flesh." Max said.
"Holy shit! Please take my card and call me if you need anything done." The tattoo guy said reaching in his pocket pulling out a card and handing it to Max.
"Thanks dude." Max said shoving the card into his own pocket. Finally the guy stopped drawing and showed me what he did.
"Looks great!" I said to him, He layed the paper down on both of my wrists, Ronnie was on my left and Bryan was on my right, Then he slowly traced over the design with the needle and before too long it was over. My wrists were sore as hell but it looked good and it meant a lot to me, I was happy.
"Thanks! How much?" I asked him pulling out my wallet, he just shook his head.
"No charge! I can't charge Ronnie's sister."
"Are you sure?" I asked him
"Yea, just let Ronnie know that I'm here in case he wants any work done."
"No problem!" I said to him. Max helped me slip on Ronnie's hoodie and we left.
"Ronnie is gonna flip." Max said once we reached the tour bus.
"Bryan too, but i want to show them at the concert." I said to him stepping on the tour bus.
"Hey! Where have you guys been at all morning?" Ronnie said from the couch.
"Oh,nowhere special." I said
♠ ♠ ♠
so that was chap 15 comment telling me what you think! please and thank you!