Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 17

It has been 3 hours and Max still wasn't back yet, I was getting really worried.
"Hey kid whats wrong?" Robert said sitting down next to me.
"I'm worried about Max." I said looking down at the table, Bryan put his arm around my hips to try and comfort me.
"We can go search for him." Bryan said.
"Yeah, Robert are you comming?" I asked standing up and grabbing one of Ronnie's hoodies (Ronnie was at some club for the night) We all left the tour bus and Bryan locked the door behind us.
"Where would he be?" I asked myself out loud.
"The beach!" Bryan said.
"No Bryan, that's where YOU would be." Robert said, we started laughing.
"Well I had to try." Bryan said.
"I guess we should try the club first?" I said to them and they nodded.

We got to the club and we seen Ronnie but not Max, which was a weird site because they were always together. I walked over to Ronnie and I could tell he was drunk.
"HEY DELILAH AND BRYAN AND ROBERT!" Ronnie yelled.
"Hey Ronnie, is Max here?" I asked.
"MAXY? NO HE'S NOT HERE, HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT GOING TO THE PARK OR SOMETHING. HE WAS PRETTY SMASHED WHEN HE LEFT THOUGH AHAHA!" Ronnie said.
I turned back to the guys and we headed off to the park.

As soon as we got to the park we seen Max laying in the grass looking up at the stars. I told the guys to wait here while I talked to Max. I walked over to him and layed down next to him.
"Why are you here?" he said turning his head to me, he didn't sound drunk.
"Because my best friend was missing for hours and I got really worried." I said looking back at him.
"Well, I'm okay so you can go now." he said, I was a little taken back.
"What is your problem?" I said sitting up.
"Forget it okay? I guess I waited too long.." He said.
"What are you talking about?"
"It doesn't matter."
"It DOES matter."
"To who?"
"To me Max! It matters to me!" I said, He lifted his hand and brushed it gently across my cheek, I didn't know why but i started to blush.
"Thanks." He said sitting up, I was so confused
"But..."
"Shh," He said getting up, he reached out his hand and I took it as he helped me up.
"I'm sorry I made you worry." He said still holding onto my hand. He pulled me into him and he wrapped both his arms around me in a hug, I hugged him back.
"Bryan is lucky." He said releasing me.
"Cmon." he said taking my hand leading me back to Bryan and Robert.
"We gotta go pick up Ronnie." I said to them.
"I got him, you guys just get back to the bus." Max said heading off towards the club. Bryan put his arm around my hips and started kissing my neck when Robert wasn't looking, he kissed this one spot that made me moan.
"Shh.." Bryan said whispering in my ear chuckling a little. I giggled and he continued to kiss my neck as we made our way back to the tour bus.
"Hey guys I'm gonna go get some food want anything?" Robert said once we got back on the tour bus, Ronnie and Max weren't back yet (Max probably started drinking with Ronnie).
"No." I said politely.
"Yea bring me back a smoothie, you know what I like." Bryan said
"Yeah." Robert said and left out the door.
Bryan started kissing my neck again as soon as Robert left, He kissed the same spot on my neck and it made me moan again. He dragged me on top of him and kissed me with a deep passionate kiss, his hands were resting on my hips and they slowly began to move up my shirt. I sadly pulled away from the kiss.
"The guys are gonna be back soon." I said in a whisper.
"We have time.." he said pulling me back in for another kiss, but this one was a little deeper and a little more heated. I could feel his warm touch from his hands that were under my shirt they were near my stomach by now. He deepened the kiss by turning his head giving him a better angle between our lips. His kisses traveled down my neck making me moan silently.
"I love it when you moan." he said in between kisses. He lifted me up with my legs around him and he carried me to his bunk, we both kicked off our shoes and crawled into his bed. He was over top of me his face was inches from mine, I took his smell in it was a warm fragrance that I couldn't place but I loved it. He began to kiss my neck again which made me moan a little louder. I tugged at his shirt and he lifted up and took it off. He had nice abs and I ran my fingers over them his skin was warm and for some reason I started to blush.
"You're cute when you blush." He said smiling and pulling me into another kiss, I ran my fingers through his hair and that made him deepen the kiss even more. He ran his hands further up reaching my chest, I could feel him tracing my bra with his fingers. I sat up and he slowly took off my shirt, he started kissing my chest which only made me moan louder.
"Bryan.." I moaned, He smiled and started kissing the middle of my chest while his free hand unhooked my bra and tossed it to the floor. His hand cupped one of my breasts and I moaned again.
"Bryan, oh god... Bryan." I moaned
"You are so beautiful." He whispered in my ear. We both layed back down with him on top of me. His hands slid down my legs and back up to my hips. I felt like I was in heaven. He unbuttoned my pants and carefully slid them off without his lips leaving mine. I felt like I was out of control, but in a good way. While we continued to kiss he slowly unzipped his pants and tossed them to the floor. His kisses made their way down to my stomach and I moaned in ecstasy, pure bliss. I could feel his arousal as he kissed me deeply again. With his free hand he pulled down my panties.
"Ready?" He whispered in my ear, I nodded ready for him. He slowly pushed himself in I moaned loudly, he felt so warm inside me.
"Bryan!" I moaned loudly, I think people could hear us outside the bus. We moved together becoming one until we reached our climax. We were both breathing heavily and he kissed my again while I was resting on his chest and we both drifted off into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
wooo that was a heated chapter *fans self* okay let me know what you thought! please and thank you!