Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 18

"Dude Bryan totally got laid!" I heard a voice say, I felt Bryan shift a little next to me. A bright flash made me open my eyes. Max, Robert, and Ronnie were staring at us. The flash came from Ronnie's cell phone camera.
"What are you doing?" Bryan said sitting up, I groaned that I had to move his chest and I sat up too careful not to flash my chest to the guys.
"This picture is gonna be the best bribe ever." Max said while all the guys were laughing, Bryan and I exchanged worried glances.
"Why the hell did you take a photo of us?" Bryan said running his fingers through his hair, that made me smile a little.
"Why the hell would you fuck my sister? I guess some questions are best left unanswered." Ronnie said laughing. Bryan and I blushed as red as a tomato.
"Leave!" Bryan said and that only made the guys crack up harder but the left to the front of the bus.
"I think we should get dressed before the guys come back." I said chuckling.
"Yeah okay." Bryan said chuckling and he kissed the top of my head. It was kind of dark and the bus was moving. I found my bra and panties and slipped those on and I found my skinny pants but I ended up putting on Bryan's shirt (it fit nice though).
"I think I have your shirt on." I said laughing he came over and grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into him.
"Well you look sexy in it." He said as he leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back and he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, I started to run my fingers through his hair.
"BOW CHICK A WOW WOW!" Robert said at the door causing Bryan and I to jump and separate.
"Shit Robert." I said turning to face him he laughed and left back into the kitchen/living room.
"We're not gonna get any privacy." I said turning back to Bryan and resting my head against his chest.
"Well when we get home tomorrow we're gonna-"
"Mmm your gonna what?" Max said from behind us.
"Shut up!" I said to Max
"I guess we will have to wait a little while." Bryan said kissing me. We broke apart the kiss and went into the kitchen/living room where Ronnie was watching TV and Robert and Max were playing Halo.
"I call winner!" Bryan said jumping on the couch next to Max. I grabbed a soda from the fridge and sat down next to Ronnie. He looked over and smiled evily.
"Ronnie I know that look, what are you up to?" I said.
"So Bryan... I was wondering, how's Hailey?" He said looking at Bryan with an evil smile, the whole bus got quiet, all you could hear was the road and the quiet bumps from the bus moving.
"Uh, I haven't spoken to her since we left for tour dude." Bryan said.
"Aw, I thought you loved her." Ronnie said.
"Shut up man." Bryan said
"Oh, I'm sure she's waiting for you back home. You know since she's your girlfriend and all..." Ronnie said, that hit me like a bullet. Bryan threw his hands over his face. I felt so betrayed and hurt at the same time, I gave myself to him and he knew that he had a girlfriend back home, he knew... that's what hurt the most. I got up and started walking to the back of the bus and sat on Ronnie's bunk. I felt so stupid, I was the only one who didn't know he had a girlfriend, I felt like I was his on the side tramp or something. I went back into the kitchen/living room and stood over Bryan, he looked up at me and I slapped him across the face.
"Okay I deserved that but listen I was going to break up with her once we got back I swear!" He pleaded out to me, he tried to touch my arm and i pulled it away from him. All the guys were staring at us like we were a movie.
"Fuck you, and take your shirt back too." I said taking off his shirt and throwing it at him, I realized that only left me in my bra in front of everyone but I didn't care, but it was kinda creepy the way they way they were staring at me like I was in a porn. I walked back into the bunk and changed into my slipknot shirt and fell back onto Ronnie's bunk.
"Nice dude! You know i was going to break up with Hailey, you just can't take the fact that your sister was dating me!" I heard Bryan say to Ronnie.
"Don't act like I was the bad guy in this because I wasn't! You fucked my sister knowing that you had a girl back home, don't tell me that you didn't think about that once!" Ronnie said.
I wanted to close off from the world so I plugged in my ipod and I started drifting off, hoping by that time I woke up I would be home and just forget about everything...
♠ ♠ ♠
srry if this chap was short! but plz comment and tell me wat you thought about it! please and thank you!