Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 19

"Delilah, wake up we're home." Ronnie said shaking my shoulder. I got up and showered quickly and slipped on my 'My chemical Romance' tight fitting band shirt and my black skinny jeans with the huge holes in them. I put my hair in a messy bun since I didn't feel like getting my straighteners out and I threw a headband on top to finish up. I put on heavy black eyeliner and some mascara.
"How many bags do you have?!" Max said dragging one of my bags off the bus, you could tell he was struggling and I started to laugh, He turned and looked at me with his blue/green eyes.
"Hey, that was the first time I heard you laugh in a few days, I almost forgot what it sounded like." He said putting two fingers under my chin and kissing the top of my forehead.
"Cmon inside." Ronnie said dragging me by the hand inside the house he shared with the band. It was kinda big, it had 3 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms (which means I didn't have to share with Ronnie.), a pretty big kitchen, and a living/game room. Ronnie led me upstairs to one of the bedrooms it had pretty wooden floors, a queen bed that had black cheetah print covers, a walk in closet, a desk with a computer, and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall with a small wooden dresser underneath.
"So?" Ronnie said.
"Its nice." I said jumping face down on the bed, I was glad to share with Ronnie on tour but I was even happier to have my own bed to stretch out.
"Well I'm glad you like it, your bags should be here soon. I'm right across the hall if you need me, Max is right next to you and Robert and Bryan are down the hall." Ronnie said leaving and closing the door behind him.
I just layed on the bed in silence, looking up at the ceiling. I was thinking about Bryan, should he get a second chance? maybe. But what if he hurts me again? I can't take this pain, last time I cut myself and I almost died Ronnie found me in the bathroom and he freaked because I lost so much blood I passed out. A knock at the door made me jump a little. I sat up and recognized I was crying I hurriedly wiped off the makeup that ran down my cheeks with the back of my hand, I knew I should have bought the waterproof mascara.
"Come in." I said. Max stepped in with two of my big bags.
"Goddammit! Your bags are heavy as fuck, hey are you okay?" he said setting my bags down at the door.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. Tears were threatening to run down my face and my throat was starting to hurt.
"Don't lie to me." He said sitting down on my bed.
"Its nothing, I promise." I said putting on my best smile, it paid off to be a model because even if you were going through hell they trained you how to smile for the camera.
"Okay but if you want to talk, I'm next door." He said kissing the top of my forehead and leaving. My phone started to vibrate from the nightstand. I picked it up and it said '1 new text message from: Oli <3' Oli? I haven't spoken to him since the tour, I thought he would need space. I opened the message and it said only two words, but those words made my heart leap for some reason: 'Call me.'
I pressed 3 and held it for a minute, that was his speed dial. Ronnie was 1 and dad was 2. The line started to ring and after 2 rings he picked up the phone.
"Hey." He said.
"Hey, I'm glad your talking to me again." I said
"Well I missed you. Even if you broke my heart, I still miss you but if you want to be friends then I can handle that. I just wanna be around you again."
"That means a lot Oli." I said smiling through the phone
"So I was wondering if we could hang out some time."
"I would like that."
"Okay, I'll call you tomorrow." He said.
"I'll keep my phone close." I said
"Okay, bye."
"Bye Oli." I said hanging up the phone.
"Hmm a date with Oli?" Ronnie said from the doorway, which caused me to jump a little since I didn't know he was standing there.
"No, not a date but I am going to see him tomorrow." I said still smiling.
"Good it should take your mind off things for a while." Ronnie said, and by things he was referring to Bryan.
"I hope so...." I said leaning back into the bed.

I woke up a couple of hours later, I looked at my phone and it said it was 1 in the morning. I walked across the room and turned on the light, all my bags were here I rolled my eyes at them and let out a sigh, I didn't feel like unpacking right now. My stomach was giving off sharp pains which means I was hungry. I went out of my room into the hallway and went downstairs into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and there was nothing but beer, vodka, and one bag of chips. I took out a plastic cup and filled it with vodka but I knew this was only going to make me more hungry so I went back upstairs and grabbed my hoodie and phone and slipped into my black ballet flats that had cherries on the side. The house was really quiet, I guess the guys went out to the club. I noticed there was a note on my computer, it was from Ronnie.
"Ur sleep, so were goin out to get wasted. Ur car is in the driveway (from dad) in-case someone breaks in and tries to rape you haha just kidding. The keys are in the kitchen on the hook. Don't do anything rash.
Signed your favorite brother Ronnie <3" I laughed and rolled my eyes at his note, I set it back down and walked out my room into Ronnie's room. It looked like a tornado hit it, clothes were on the floor and his bed was messed up already. I went over to one pair of his pants and took his credit card out the back pocket. I walked out his room and went back downstairs and grabbed the keys off the hook and headed out the door. My black and red Mustang was waiting for my in the driveway like Ronnie said. I unlocked the door and slid into the drivers seat, I missed my car and I was happy to sit in it again. I put the key in the ignition and it roared to life, I carefully backed out the driveway (so that I wouldn't hit the mailbox.) and drove to the nearest grocery store. I took one more sip of Vodka from my cup and got out.
The grocery store was kinda small and there weren't many people in it, there was one guy in aisle 7, he looked really familiar but I couldn't remember. I grabbed a cart and headed down the same aisle the guy was in, he had blond short hair and greenish eyes. I walked past him and started picking up different boxes of cereal I could feel the guy looking at me and I started to shuffle a little bit.
"Um, I like your shirt..." He said. I looked at him and I recognized that he was Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance. Although I was jumping on the inside I had to keep cool, another trick I learned from modeling.
"Well I like your music." I said with a smile, he smiled back at me and started walking over towards me.
"Hm, you look..."
"Familiar? yeah I model for Hot Topic." I said
"I think I've seen you on the last tour too. Who did you travel with?" He asked.
"I traveled with Escape the Fate, I'm Ronnie Radke's sister."
"Oh, hi Ronnie Radke's sister." He said laughing.
"Oh, sorry my name is Delilah Radke." I said, he held out his hand and I shook it. We started talking about random stuff after that while we shopped, we had a lot in common.
"$42.98" The cashier said, I handed her Ronnie's card.
"We should hang out more." Gerard said once we left the market.
"I would like that." I said while he helped me load stuff into the car, once the cart was empty we slammed my trunk closed.
"Here put your number in my phone and I'll put mines in your phone." He said handing me his phone. I gave him my phone and after a minute we gave them back to each other.
"See ya around I guess." I said getting into my car.
"I look forward to it." he said getting into his own car.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! so this is chap 19 hope you liked it! let me kno by sending me a message or dropping a comment. please and thank you :)