Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 20

I drove back to the house and unloaded all the groceries, the guys still weren't back yet from what I could tell I really didn't expect them to be back until 5am. I warmed up a cup of noodles and sat on the couch and flipped on the TV, nothing interesting was on I was watching some reality show. Once I finished the noodles, I went back upstairs to my room. I sat on the bed for a little while but then i got bored so I decided to snoop in Max's room. I turned on the light and his room looked a little smaller than mine but it had the same furniture set up. His bed was a mess, his dark red sheets were everywhere. I layed down on his bed, his pillow smelled like him and for some reason that made me smile like an idiot. I got up and went over to his desk, i looked in the first drawer, nothing special just paper and tape. I looked in the second drawer and there were DVD's in small cases. The third drawer was filled with Trojans, I let out a yelp and closed the drawer. I went over to his closet, it was as big as mine but I think he had more clothes, suddenly I heard noise downstairs.
"DELILAH!" I heard Ronnie yell from downstairs. I hurried out of Max's room and ran back into my room as soon as I sat down I noticed something was missing from my back pocket. I let out a gasp, Max would know that I was in his room! It must have fallen out of my back pocket when I layed down on his bed. I quietly went back down the hall and slipped into Max's room. I found the phone in the middle of the bed, I heard someone comming up the stairs so I panicked and ran into his closet and got as far back as I could, I was never so thankful for walk in closets. I heard footsteps walk into Max's room, I looked through the small crack in the door and seen Max laying face down on his bed, after a few minutes he stood up and started to get undressed, I blushed and went back to my hide space in the back suddenly I heard him leave the room and I decided that this was my chance to escape without getting noticed. I slowly opened the closet door and stepped out. I went to the door and looked out into the hallway, once I seen that no one was in the hallway I stepped out but Max was comming from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around him.
"Were you in my room?" He asked with a smirk on his face, I started to blush a little.
"Uh, I was looking for you but you were out the room." I said twirling the ring on my finger
"Oh, well what did you want to see me for hm?" He said with a smirk, man he was good.
"Nothing, I'll tell you later when you actually have clothes on." I said walking away, I could still feel that he had a smile on his face. My phone vibrated in my back pocket, I took it out and it said: '1 new text message from Bryan' I frowned and opened the message. 'Come to my room, we need to talk.' My palms got sweaty and I wasn't even near him.
I still had feelings for Bryan, that I couldn't deny. I wanted my best friend back but at the same time I just couldn't talk to him, he hurt me so bad. Tears were threatening to flow down my face by time I knocked on his door. He opened the door the first time I knocked, this guy looked like he had been through hell and back, his eyes were out ringed in red from what looked like crying, his hair was a little messed up and his shirt was wrinkled. I wanted to cry just looking at him. I glanced at him for awhile but then all I wanted to do was just hug him, so I did he seemed startled at first but then he hugged me back.
"I'm so sorry." he said gently in my ear.
"I missed you, so much." I said as one silent tear slid down. Dammit I didn't want to cry.
"I swear I wanted you for more than just a one night stand, I was going to break up with her and I did. Please I just want to know that you don't hate me anymore." He said, I could tell he was crying which only made me cry harder and wrap my arms around him a little tighter.
"Bryan, I never hated you I just felt....used. I miss my best friend." I said gently to him.
"I miss my best friend too." he said.
"I'm sorry." he said again. I grabbed his hand and started leading him downstairs.
"Where are we going?" he asked.
"To get smoothies." I said
"Its 3 in the morning." he said ruffling his fingers through my hair.
"I know but this one place stays open all night and smoothies make both you and me happy and i want us to be happy okay? I want us to be best friends again okay?" I said smiling at him, just by talking to him my mood cleared up.
"AW LOOKS LIKE THE LOVE BIRDS MADE UP!" Robert said from the couch this was the first time I seen him drunk.
"Yea, we're friends again. We're goin out for awhile Ronnie!" I said hoping Ronnie would hear.
"He's not gonna answer, he has a girl upstairs actually I think he brought home two." Robert said, I scrunched my face with disgust, I never want to know about my brother's sex life. Ever.
"Wait!" I said grabbing my keys off the counter.
"Okay, lets go." I said taking Bryan by the hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay that was chap 20 hope you liked it! please subscribe and comment telling me what you think because feedback is very important to me! please and thank you!!!!!!!!