Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 21

"I"m glad we made up." Bryan said walking with me on his back while finishing his smoothie.
"Me too." I said getting off his back to throw away my smoothie. I got on his back again and after a few minutes we got back to the house.
"Finally you guys are home." Robert said when we walked in the door.
"We were only out for an hour..." Bryan said setting me down.
"Ronnie is gone." Robert said looking at me.
"He's probably at the club picking up more girls." I said calmly, I knew my brother.
"No, Max went to go check and he said he wasn't there." Robert said, I looked at Max he was in the kitchen making a phone call, I gave him a look and he shrugged his shoulders. I was starting to worry.
"He left about 20 minutes after you guys left, he even left the girl in his bed." Robert said.
"This isn't like Ronnie...." I said to myself. I went up to my room and searched for a note that maybe the guys missed. I didn't find any which only made me worry more, he never left without a note and he didn't call my phone. I got the feeling something was terribly wrong. I rushed back downstairs and grabbed my keys.
"Where are you going?" Max said walking out of the kitchen.
"To go find Ronnie." I said walking towards the door.
"No, stay here Bryan and I will search for him. You and Max stay here in-case he comes back." Robert said taking the keys from my hand.
"Please be careful with my car okay?" I said.
"Maybe." Bryan said with a smirk on his face and they both walked out the door.
Max and I looked at each other and its like he was reading me.
"He's fine." Max said sitting on the couch and flipping on the TV.
"I don't think so, he didn't leave a note and he didn't call. He never just leaves like that, I know Ronnie." I said sitting next to him. He pushed my head gently on his shoulder.
"I know Ronnie too, he's just out...." Max said, I felt like he was hiding something from me, he knew something about Ronnie that i didn't know. I got up and went into Ronnie's room and tried to search for anything, something that would lead me to him.
"Heeeeyyy." A Blond hair girl said from Ronnie's bed, I didn't even know she was there until she said something.
"Look, I'm sorry but you have to leave." I said going into Ronnie's closet.
"But he hasn't given it to me yet. I need it, he said he would be right back because he had to get some more." She said sitting up.
"What do you need?" I said searching through Ronnie's closet.
"The white powder, I need the white powder." She said laying back into the bed, what the hell was she talking about?
"White powder?" I said
"Yeah, the drugs. He said he was going to get more he said he didn't have any..." She said drifting off into sleep. I lifted up a silver shoe box and it felt pretty empty, That's odd because Ronnie hated having unnecessary empty boxes around. I looked inside and I froze, there was a razor and a bag of white powder inside, No, please let this be something else then what I think it is, My brother wouldn't do this. I heard the door open downstairs, I dropped the box and closed the door, then I thought about it, I went back into the closet and took the box and ran to my room and slid it under the bed.
"We found him!" Bryan yelled from downstairs, I closed my door and rushed downstairs but the guy downstairs didn't look like my brother. His hair was tangled and messy and his eyes were bloodshot red, his knuckles were bloody like he gotten into a fight and his lip was busted. I ran into the kitchen and got a bag of ice while the guys sat him on the couch.
I came back into the living room and sat next to Ronnie, he rested his head in my lap while I put the ice over his lip.
"Where did you guys find him?" I said looking at Bryan and Robert.
"You don't wanna know...." Robert said heading upstairs to his room.
"I'm sorry." Ronnie said from my lap, I shushed him and helped him stand up and took him to my room and layed him down on my bed, I closed my door hoping for privacy.
"Ronnie are you sober?" I spoke low, he sat up and rubbed his head.
"Yea, what's wrong?" He said looking at me.
I went under my bed and pulled out the box and set it on the bed, his eyes widened.
"What the hell is this Ronnie?" I asked him.
"You went in my room?" He said quietly.
"Well you left without saying anything. So I went into your room and your 'girlfriend' told me about what you do..." I said while tears were threatening to come down my face.
"Please, just listen..." Ronnie said
"Okay, explain why you do drugs Ronnie, explain to me why the fuck your doing this?" I said, Ronnie couldn't even look at me.
"Well, I started awhile ago and its kinda bad, Its a long story and its really bad, the cops are looking for me and we got into a really bad fight. I'm so fucking scared." He said that only made me cry harder. I sat down next to him and pulled him into my chest, I could feel him crying, this was the first time I felt my brother cry.
"Ronnie you have to stop, for both of us. Please Ronnie, please." I said crying.
"RONALD RADKE WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" A man said from outside, I looked out the window and there were a bunch of police cars and police outside the house. Ronnie looked at me with fear in his eyes.
"This is the last time I'm going to see you for awhile little sister." Ronnie said standing up and pulling me into a hug, I never cried harder in my life.
"Well maybe this is for the best, your gonna get better and your gonna be fine." I said hugging him back. My door busted open and police flooded my room and ripped Ronnie and me apart they threw us both on the ground and put cuffs on us.
"I'M SORRY DELILAH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I FUCKED EVERYTHING UP!" Ronnie said as they forced us both out the room and the house into the backseat of the police car.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay that was chap 21 hope you liked it! and again srry I haven't been updating like I should have, I had writers block and I had typers cramp in my right hand, i still have it but I rlly wanted to get this chap out cuz you guys have been waiting like forever! uh prob another chap will be posted today as well, if not today then deff tomorrow I promise. oh and srry the chap is short! the next one will be longer! i promise kk byee!!!! cuz my hand is starting to hurt again.