Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 22

"Okay your free to go." The guard said. I was in a jail cell next to Ronnie's. Max, Bryan and Robert bailed me out. I got out and Max gripped me in a hug.
"Thanks." I whispered to him. I walked over to Ronnie's cell and stopped, he came up to me and we held hands through the bars.
"Its gonna get better." I said to him.
"I'm gonna make this right." Ronnie said looking in my eyes, I was starting to tear up a little.
"Promise?" I asked him.
"I promise." he said giving me a weak smile.
"No physical contact." The guard said looking up from his news paper.
"I don't wanna leave you here." I said quietly to him ignoring the guard.
"Go, I promise I'll be fine but you have to promise me something..." He said
"Anything."
"Stay away from-"
"I said no physical contact!" The guard said ripping Ronnie and I apart. Max put his arm around me.
"I don't wanna leave him." I said crying into Max's chest, He ran his fingers through my hair.
"I know, but the trial is in a couple of days, you're gonna see him again, I promise." Max whispered in my ear as we made our way back into the car, the ride home was silent.

I went upstairs and changed into my black sweat pants and my escape the fate band t-shirt, I pulled my hair into a messy bun with a headband in the front. I layed on the bed and I put my headphones in my ear and blasted 'psychosocial' by slipknot. I had so many questions on my mind. When did Ronnie start drugs? Would he be different if mom stayed around? What was Ronnie about to say before the guard ripped us away? Why didn't Ronnie tell me he was on probation? Is that girl still in his bed? I sat up at that last question and pulled my earphones out and went into Ronnie's room, the girl was sleeping under the covers I shook her by her shoulder and she woke up.
"What the? Where am I?" she said sitting up.
"You have to go." I said picking up her clothes from the floor and setting them on the bed next to her.
"But I need the stuff he promised. Where is he?" she said putting on her too tight shirt. I walked back into my room and pulled the silver box from under my bed and walked back into Ronnie's room where she was putting on her short white skirt.
"Here take it." I said handing her the box, she smiled when she looked inside.
"Thanks." She said lacing up her boots.
"Now, please leave." I said walking over to the door.
"Wait!" she said.
"What?" I said a little annoyed.
"Which way is out?" she said, this girl was hopelessly confused.
"This way." I said leading her out the room and down the stairs. I pointed her to the front door and opened the door and pointed outside.
"Thanks" she said leaving, I closed the door behind her. I sat on the couch and flipped on the TV, Ronnie was on the news, I flipped the channel quickly before I started crying again, too late. I buried my face in my hands and tried to stop crying before I woke up the guys but I couldn't stop. I went upstairs and went into one of the bags that I had on tour. I reached inside and my fingertips grazed on what I was looking for. I stuffed the bag on my hip and quietly walked to the bathroom. I unrolled the bag and looked at the little baggy that contained the razor, I carefully took the razor out the bag and picked a spot on my wrist that already had a scar from the last time I cut. I held the razor over the spot and hesitated a little, its been so long since the last time I done this, the door opened and Max looked at me.
"What are you doing?" He asked. I jumped a little and gripped the razor in my hand creating a deep cut, I winced at the pain. He grabbed my hand and opened it.
"What the hell?" he said grabbing the razor out my hand and throwing it on the floor. He pulled me in a hug.
"Don't do that. Please don't do that." He said, he grabbed my hand and looked at it.
"Shit, you cut really bad." He said going into the medicine cabinet and grabbing gauze. He wrapped the gauze snug around my hand and applied pressure. He lead me back to his room and sat me on the bed.
"What were you thinking?" he said kissing the top of my forehead
I shrugged my shoulder and gave him a look that said I'm sorry. He sat down next to me and pulled me into his chest and he held me until I cried myself out.
♠ ♠ ♠
so here is the second chap I promised! thanks for reading!!!! and feedback makes me hug bunniess!!!!