Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 23

"Mr. Radke the court finds you guilty on all charges. Court dismissed." The judge said banging the gavel and walking to her judge room in the back. Ronnie turned and looked at me, I was crying harder than ever and Max was holding on to me, Robert was sitting still as stone and Monte just leaned over in his seat and buried his face in his hands.
"DELILAH I PROMISE I'M GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING JUST LIKE IT USED TO BE! I PROMISE! I LOVE YOU!" Ronnie said as the guards pulled him out the court room.

"So I heard what happened, I'm sorry I know you guys were close just by the way you talked about him." Gerard said. He came over when he heard me crying over the phone, he said I could use some company, we were sitting on my bed watching something on TV.
"Yea, but I'm going to go see him tuesday." I said in a monotone voice, I felt like a drone its weird, I was like this even when I was little. Whenever Ronnie went to school and I was to young to go dad said I became some kind of zombie, the same thing happened the last time he didn't take me on tour.
"Hey, we are going shopping for food. Do you want to go?" Max said from the doorway.
"No." I said.
"Do you want anything special?" he said.
"No." I said again. Max sighed. Max and Gerard exchanged worried glances.
"Delilah, you haven't eaten anything for two days." Max said sitting next to me on the bed.
"I'm just not hungry." I said turning my head to him. He pulled me into a hug but I didn't have enough energy to hug him back. He looked at me and then he picked me up bridal style.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"You are comming with us whether you like it or not. You need sunlight, you're paler than a vampire and you're scaring the hell out of me." Max said concerned.
"But, I'm not even dressed..." I said. He sat me back on the bed and walked over to my closet, he came back out with a pair of black jeans and a red t-shirt. He sat me up straight and took off my pajama top leaving me with my purple bra on, he blushed and looked down at my chest a few seconds longer than necessary, Gerard also blushed but he turned his attention back to TV. Max slid my top on and then he blushed again.
"Um, I'm gonna take off your pants now." He said looking at me for confirmation, I shrugged my shoulders, I didn't care about anything anymore. His hands shook as he took off my pajama pants, he put on my jeans with no hassle.
"I have no idea how to do girl hair." He said looking at Gerard. Gerard smiled and laughed a little.
"I can try." Gerard said turning me around and putting my hair into a high ponytail.
"Done." he said smiling.
"Good c'mon lets go." Max said making me stand up. Gerard turned off my TV and followed behind us. Max had to help me walk since I was so weak when we got to the stairs he just decided to put me on his back. The guys were waiting downstairs.
"Dude we said ask if she wanted to go, not force her to go." Robert said looking over his sunshades.
"Well she's going." Max said heading for the door the guys followed behind us. Max opened the back door and loaded me in first then he sat on the right side of me while Gerard sat on the left, Monte drove and Robert was in the passenger seat.
"Why are you doing this?" I said to them. It was quiet for a minute.
"Because we are really worried, and we want you out of your room for more than 2 seconds." Robert said.
"Fine I guess." I said leaning on Max's shoulder, he wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into his chest

After a few minutes we pulled up to the club, I frowned.
"You guys are mean to me." I said once they stopped the car.
"Please don't be mad, we just want you to have fun." Monte said.
Once Max got out the car I slid out and started walking in the direction of home.
"Where are you going?" Robert said
"I'm going home." I said, Max caught up to me and grabbed me by the arm.
"Oh, no you don't." He said pulling me off to the club.
"Please, let go." I begged him weakly.
We got into the club, the music was loud and the sluts were everywhere hanging on to most of the guys. We sat at a table and everyone ordered a drink. One guy pushed the slut that was on his lap and came over and sat down next to me. He had blue greenish eyes and jet black hair, his skin was pale and he had snake bites.
"Hey." He said, his voice was kinda light, it was almost nice.
"Hey." I said taking a sip of my vodka.
"You're very pretty." He said, his eyes were intense.
"Thank you." I said putting on my best fake smile.
"I'm Andy... Andy sixx..."
♠ ♠ ♠
hey tht was chap 23 hope u liked it!!!!! uh chap 24 will include a visit to Ronnie i promise! :) feedback plz and thank you! :)