Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 24

"I think you're drunk." Andy said drunken quite a few himself.
"Well, I deserve a few all the shit around me lately." I said, we were still at the bar talking about random stuff, we have been at the club for almost an hour. Max had girls fawning all over him, Robert was making out with some blonde groupie and Bryan was talking with some drunk groupie, she looked so familiar though.
"We all have shit in our lives. Sometimes its just better to let it go and see what happens, if that makes any sense." Andy said taking another shot of vodka, I followed suit. He suddenly kissed me out of nowhere, I was stunned but I kissed him back not knowing entirely why, then someone ripped us apart...

Max P.O.V.
These girls are really annoying, they only want to have sex because they are either drunk or they are just groupies.
"And so I was like no way! How could this be happening to me I mean really!" The blonde groupie said, I was tuning in and out because I was watching Delilah at the bar with some guy. He was obviously flirting with her. Fuck him. Wait what the hell is he doing? Is he kissing her? What the fuck! I got up while the groupie was in the middle of her story and stormed over to them, I took the guy by the arm and pulled him off her lips.
"What the?" The guy started. Delilah looked surprised and embarrassed at the same time.
"He just, and I, Max...." She said blushing, she couldn't look me in the eye, it was really cute.
"Come with me." I said grabbing her by the hand and leading her out of the club. She was confused but I didn't care.
"Why did you pull me out the club? I wanted more drinks..." She said slurring her words a little. hopefully she wouldn't remember this in the morning. I brushed the hair from her face and put two fingers under her chin.
"What are you doi-" she started but I cut her off my pressing my lips to hers. I wanted this for so fucking long. I just wanted her, I always wanted her and I swear this felt... right. She kissed me back and ran her gentle fingers through my hair, I wrapped my arms around her waist and tilted my head to deepen the kiss. I leaned her against the club wall and kissed her more passionately. Her fingers tugged gently at my hair which made me moan a little, I started to kiss her neck, she smelled so sweet.
"Max!" she moaned gently, She moved her hands to my shirt and went under them. I was starting to get hard just from her touch. Dammit I was going to kill myself in the morning for this. I pulled myself from her, she looked confused and horny.
"I don't get it..." She said.
"I can't do this while your drunk." I said running my fingers through my hair, I was a little sexually frustrated.
"But ..." She said but I grabbed her by the hand.
"Lets go home." I said she resisted a little and I turned back to see what was wrong.
"Piggyback?" she asked with a cute pout face.
"Fine, climb on." I said smiling at her, she climbed on and I started walking.

Delilah P.O.V.
"Lets watch something scary!" I said, I was a little more sober. Max and I were in my room sitting on the bed trying to think of something to do.
"Fine but which one?" He said sitting up.
"Uh, I think you have the grudge." I said, I mentally slapped myself when he smirked at me.
"I KNEW YOU WERE IN MY ROOM!" Max said, I blushed instant shades of red.
"Well, it was awhile ago and I left my phone in there and... oh shut up." I said laying back on the bed. Max laughed and went to his room returning moments later with the movie, he put it in the DVD player and he sat back on the bed. I moved over and he wrapped his arms around me while my head rested in his chest.
"Your cute when you snuggle with me." He said with a cute grin on his face, I blushed a light pink.
30 minutes into the movie Max jumped more then I did and I laughed every time.
"And I'm supposed to be the girl?" I said giggling after he jumped again.
"Well they throw random jump shit in here." He said.
"that's what makes it a scary movie." I said laughing. After another 30 minutes into the movie we both nodded off to sleep.

"Cmon we gotta go see Ronnie today... Woah..." I heard a voice from the doorway say. I opened my eyes and Robert was standing at the doorway with Bryan. I looked next to me and Max was asleep, our legs were tangled together and his left hand was over my right boob and my arms were wrapped around his waist crushing his pelvis into mine, this looked really suggestive.
"Woo! what happened here last night? A party to remember?" Bryan said with a huge smirk on his face. Max stirred awake and blushed bright red, which made me blush too, we both sat up quickly.
"Shut up! it wasn't even like that!" Max said but the guy were too busy cracking up, when they finished laughing they left to room and headed downstairs.
"I smell breakfast!" Max said getting up from the bed, I started laughing and he looked back at me.
"What?"
"Your hair!" I said still laughing, it was sticking up in random places making him look crazy.
He looked in the mirror and started cracking up.
"I look fucking crazy..." He said trying to run his fingers through his tangled hair.
"You look sexy in my shirt." He said turning back to me. I looked down and saw that I had his over-sized black shirt on.
"When? Wait, what did happen last night?" I said.
"You stole my shirt from my closet cuz you said that you liked it." He said.
"I don't even remember..." I said.
"Cuz you were drunk, but by time we watched the movie you were a little more sober." he said walking out the room. I smiled and took off his shirt and put it on the bed while I grabbed a towel so I could jump in the shower. After my shower I got dressed in my neon green ripped skinny jeans and my tight fitting blood on the dance floor shirt. I straightened my hair and put a small neon green bow in it. I applied eyeliner and chapstick. My phone vibrated telling me that I had a text message from Gerard.
"Call me love :)" I smiled at the text message and pressed his speed dial number. It rang a few times but he picked up as I walked downstairs.
"Hello supersexyawsome bestfriend." I said, he laughed.
"Hey you sound really good." He said while I grabbed a plate, all the guys were looking at me with evil grin on their face, what were they planning?
"Yea, I'm just happy to see him today I guess." I said, Max and Robert started making loud sex like noises, I glared at them and they laughed.
"Are you watching gay porn or something? because I can call back..." Gerard said laughing, I blushed bright red which only made the guys laugh harder.
"NO! Its just the guys being stupid I promise!" I said quickly.
"Oh, well good. So I'll come see you later tonight okay?" Gerard said.
"Sure, thanks."
"Okay, bye.
"Bye Gerard." I said hanging up the phone, I glared at the guys playfully
"You guys made him think I was watching gay porn." I said grabbing a waffle, They all started laughing again.

"I miss you so much." Was the first thing Ronnie said from the other side of the glass over the phone to me, he looked miserable he was paler than usual and he cut his hair, it looked good but he still looked miserable.
"I miss you so much too Ronnie!!" I said putting my hand against the thick glass, he put his hand in the same spot on the other side.
"It's only 4 years and then I'm gonna be out and then we're gonna spend lost time together, I promise." Ronnie said, Damn I was starting to tear up already.
"Hey, you haven't been......intimate with anyone since I was in jail have you?" Ronnie asked.
"Ronnie!"
"Sorry, I'm an older brother, can't help it." Ronnie said laughing a little, I giggled too.
"I'm glad you're smiling." he said smiling himself.
"Only because I get to see you today." I said smiling.
"The guys have been nice right?"
"Yea, they have been really good."
"Let me talk to Max for a minute......" Ronnie said turning serious.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay finally got this chap out! i had writers block so this chap was kinda hard but I'm so happy I got it out to you guys! hopefully I didn't make you wait too long! please subscribe and comment! I LOVE FEEDBACK! please and thanks ;D