Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 25

Max seemed really pissed off when we left the jailhouse, after Ronnie talked to him. Bryan and Robert said to drive home without them since there was a few things they had to take care of. Everyone was being so secretive lately..... I felt like I was the only person in the room who didn't get the joke. Max and I got back into the car, he put the key in the ignition and the car roared to life. The drive was silent and I couldn't take it.
"Hey are you mad?" I asked him. He just kept focusing on the road like I didn't say anything. i turned back to the window and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked at the text message and it was from someone I didn't expect.
"Hey dolly :)" Treavor's text said. My eyes widened, it was his number but he hasn't spoken to me since Ronnie kicked his ass.
"Treavor?" I texted him back, he was a fast typer so he texted me back instantly.
"Forget me so soon, that makes me sad :(. I heard your faggot brother is in jail :)"
"Don't call him that! But yes he is in jail what does it matter to you?"
"Well, I'm gonna pay you a visit and finish what I started and maybe something extra for both of us ;) I'll be seeing you soon....." I turned pale and sunk into the passenger seat. I knew that he knew where I lived, where Ronnie's house is. I also knew what he was capable of, I was scared for my life.

Max drove up to the house and I started to take my seat-belt off but he stopped me by putting his hand over mine.
"What?" I said, I didn't mean for it to come out harsh.
"I'm sorry. I wasn't mad at you, its just.... something else." He said with his hand still on mine.
"Forget it." I said getting out the car and walking into the house up to my room. My phone went off again and this time is was from Oli.
"Hey, we never got to hang out, I thought it would be a bother since your brother got in jail."
"I kno! Hey come over and bring Gerard too <3" I texted him back, I decided I was going to need some friends tonight.... After 30 minutes Gerard and Oli were sitting on the bed with me talking about random stuff. My phone started ringing and it was Max, I was hesitant to pick it up, the guys gestured for me to anwser it so I did.
"Hello?" I said quietly into the phone.
"I need you to pick me up." Max said
"Why?"
'Because my motherfuckin car broke the fuck down in the middle of the motherfuckin road and now I'm fuckin pissed. Please pick me up?" Max said, I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Fine I'm on my way." I said hanging up the phone. I got off the bed, Oli and Gerard had confused looks on their faces.
"Stay the night if you want but I have to go pick up Max, his car broke down." I said slipping on one of Ronnie's old hoodies and slipping into a pair of fuzzy black ballet flats.
"Be strong kid." Oli said as I left out the door

I found Max in a coffee shop near his broken down car. I got out my car and went into the small corner coffee shop, Max was sitting at a table in the back. I walked over and lightly tapped him on the shoulder.......
♠ ♠ ♠
i am so srry this chap was rlly short! i promise the next chap will be long as helllllllllll!!!!