Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 31

Delilah P.O.V.
"So what do you want to drink?" I asked him opening up the fridge.
"Beer?" He said sitting at the kitchen counter, I took a beer out the fridge and popped it open and gave it to him.
"So, tell me about yourself pretty lady." He said taking a sip
"Um well...I'm 21, Ronnie is my brother, I model for hot topic, and I love louring with the guys." I said leaning on the counter.
"Are you with that guy, Max I think his name is?" He said looking me in the eyes, for some reason Icould feel my face heating up.
"Well actually I don't know what we are anymore..." I said looking down at my feet. I saw a smile creep up on his face, it was almost seductive. He silently got up and held the bottom of my face with one hand.
"You're too pretty for him anyway." He leaned in and whispered in my ear, he took my hand and led me back into the living room where we both sat on the couch. I thought Max was giving Craig death glares but everytime I looked at him, he looked at me and smiled.
"So we should pratice." Bryan said turning off the tv and standing up.
"Sure, lets headover to the studio." Rob said. They all started walking out the door, I settled more into the couch and turned back on the tv. Craig looked back with a confused look on his face.
"Aren't you coming beautiful?" He asked with a smile
"Usally I don't, Ronnie always got nervous when I was watching him in the studio." I said giving a small laugh.
"Well I want you to hear me sing." He said smiling and grabbing my hand. How could I refuse that smile?
"Okay I'll go." I said quickly stepping into my black fuzzy boots and Ronnie's hoodie. We all piled into my car. Rob was in the drivers seat, Bryan was in the passangers seat and I was in the back sitting in the middle of Craig and Max....
♠ ♠ ♠
srry the chap was so short bt im sick nd i rlly wanted to get this out :") plz feedback is nice :")