Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 32

Most of the ride was silent, Craig tired putting his arm around me a few times but I always managed to wiggle free some how. Somthing about him I liked alot and something about him told me he was moving a little too fast. Max was looking out the window in a deep stare. I leaned against his arm and his head turned, he looked down at me and smiled gently and kissed the top of my forehead gently. I smiled as he wrapped me in his arms a little more. Craig slumped and leaned against the car door and ran his fingers through his hair.
"So Craig, how are you liking the band so far?" I asked attempting to break the silence barrier in the car. He turned to me with a smile that warmed me up.
"I really like it alot, and you are like the icing on the cake my dear." He said taking my hand and kissing it. I started to blush a little.
"Can we not flirt inside the car, its annoying as shit." Max said like he was pissed off.
"Well someone has their grumpy pants on." Rob said giggling. I put my hand over his and he seemed to relax a little more.
"Sorry." He said looking at Craig.
"Forget it dude." Craig said smiling at me.
We came up to the studio and everyone came out of the car, Rob unlocked the door and everybody went in, I kinda just stood at the door way. Craig turned and looked back at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked comming closer until he stood directly infront of me.
"It feels weird." I anwsered slowly.
"What feels weird?"
"Comming to the studio without my brother.." I said with a lump in my throat. He pulled me into a hug.
"Don't cry, everything is going to be okay. I may not be Ronnie but just let me sing for you." He said whispering into my hair, all the guys were looking at us, Max looked pissed again and so did Bryan. I sniffled and walked further in and sat in a chair behind the soundboad.
"Ready?" Rob said to Craig, He nodded and went to the mic.
"What do you guys want me to sing?" He said inside the booth.
"Uh, we want you to start out with My Apocalypse." Rob anwsered handing him a song sheet. Bryan started the song from the soundboard and Craig started singing, He was almost flawless, of course he was nowhere near Ronnie but he was different in his own way, in a good way. I loved it and the guys seemed to appricate it too. Soon the song was over and Craig smiled at us and took off the headphones.
"So, how did I do?" He asked.
"Amazing, better than we thought you would" Bryan said.
"What did you think Delilah?" He asked smiling at me.
"I think you did great." I said smiling back at him.
"So now for the next one we will all be in there playing to see how it affects your singing." Rob said putting his drumsticks in his back pocket, Max's bass and Bryan's guitar were already in there so they just went in. Inside the booth Rob handed Craig another song sheet and they all put on their headphones.
"Ready?" I asked them before I pressed the record button, they all nodded and I pressed the bright red button. It didn't take me long the realize that they were playing The Gullotine. I loved when Ronnie played this on stage last tour. After the song ended they all flooded out and gathered around the soundboard to listen, after the replay they all seemed satisifed with their work.
"Good day in the studio guys." I said grabbing beers out the cooler for them, I took one for myself also.
"Yep, so about living arrangements are you staying with us Craig?" Bryan asked.
"If you want me to. I can move in tomorrow." Carig said taking a sip of his beer.
"Okay, that will give us time to get your room ready for you." Rob said. I knew they were just going to get rid of Ronnie's stuff, like he was never there. That hurt.
"What's with the sad face over there?" Rob asked looking at me, I straightned up my face.
"Nothing." I said getting up and heading out the door, I needed to breathe.

Max P.O.V
She left without saying much, We all looked at each other with concern.
"I'll talk to her." Craig said starting to get up, this pissed me off and I put my hand on his shoulder and pused him back down into the seat.
"I'll handle it." I growled at him, he looked up and shrugged his shoulders.
I walked out and seen Delilah leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. I walked up to her and leaned sideways facing her.
"I know its not nothing, tell me whats wrong." I asked her gently sweeping the hair out her face.
"Its just.....
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahahah cliffhanger! see you nxt chapter :")