Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 33

As soon as i brushed the hair out of her face she started crying and I took her in my arms letting her tears dry on my shirt.
"I know everything is happening a little fast but its okay I promise." I said kissing he forehead
"I know its just.. you guys are just going to get rid of his stuff and make it seem like he was never here! how can you just do that? He's not something to can just erase and restart! hes my brother!" She said crying harder into my chest, seeing her cry this hard I hated it.
"It will not be like that! Ronnie was my best friend and even though Craig is moving in hes not trying or going to ever replace Ronnie. I can promise you that. She got quiet for mintue and just sniffled in my chest.
"Do you not like Craig?" I asked her
"No, Craig is a great guy." She said.
"I'll move Ronnie's stuff into your room so it never dissapers okay?"
"Thank you Max." She said looking up at me smiling a little, even with tears on her face she was still painfully beautiful.
"Felling a little better now?" I asked her. She nodded her head and I kissed her, she kissed me back. Thats a good sign right?
"Lets go back inside, I probably made Craig think that I didnt like him or something." She said taking my hand and leading us back into the studio. Frankly I didnt give a fuck what Craig thinks...

Delilah P.O.V.
When I opened the door all the guys were looking at us.
"I'm sorry, if you don't want me to move in its fine. I just don't want to upset you anymore." Craig said getting up and taking me in his arms.
"Its not that! I promise, its just that I'm still trying to get used to everything. I would love for you to move in with us." I said looking up at him, that put a big grin on his face and he kissed me on top of my head.
"Aw, thanks." He said.
"We should get our stuff together now if we wanna go clubbing later." Monte said
"Yea you're right." Rob said getting up and going to the sound booth to pack up some stuff.
After everything was packed, we all got back into the car and headed back home.
"I'm guessing you guys don't want dinner since your going out in a few." I said sitting on the couch leaning on Max watching tv.
"Yea. Max you comming with us tonight? I know Craig would be crushed if you didn't show up." Rob said putting his shades on.
"Fine, I'll come. You okay staying here by yourself?" Max said looking at me.
"Yea, don't let me hold you back. Gerard wanted to hang out anyway, I'll tell him to come over." I said smiling.
"Okay." He said kissing me and then leaving with Rob and Monte.

"So whats up with you and Max?" Gerard asked. He came over right after I called him and we were sitting on my bed watching bridezillas.
"I wish I could tell you! We almost had sex this morning, not something I'm really proud of I guess but Rob and Monte walked in on us and we stopped. Hes really helped me though alot this year and I think I'm falling in love with him but we aren't offically boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm waiting for him to ask, you know how shy I am." I said grabbing the bowl of popcorn from the nightstand.
"He dosen't seem to like Craig that much, from what Rob and Monte told me." He said grabbing a handfull.
"I noticed that too." I said
"Well I think its because hes jealous, he may be wanting to ask you out but maybe he just dosen't know how. Since he plays around a lot." He said
"I know, thats also what I'm afraid of. I don't want to be another one of those girls." I said eating a kernel.
"I hope for the best with you guys, just be careful. I love you okay? and I don't want to see you get hurt." He said grabbing another handfull. I smiled and friendship kissed him on the cheek.
"Thanks Gerard, I love you too. I said, after about an hour and two bags of popcorn later we fell asleep with the tv on.

The noise downstairs woke me up, I looked at my phone and it said 3:37 in the morning. It sounds like the guys are just getting home. I turned over and seen Gerard sleeping through the noise, I silently got off the bed and slowly headed downstairs. Rob was sprawled out on the floor, Monte was grabbing water and asprin from the kitchen and Max was making out with some girl on the couch, They all looked so drunk it was almost disgusting. The girl Max was making out with had bright red hair with ripped fishnets running down her legs, she wore a very short sparkly blue dress and black stellotes. Wait I knew her, what was her name? Kait? Kathrine? Kat! Her name was Kat! She was the one who gave me the drugs in the club before Ronnie even went to jail. Their makeout session was getting a little to hot to be downstairs, Max lifted her up a little wobbly and looked at me and smiled.
"Delilah! How are you doing?! Isn't she hot? I'm about to fuck her all night baby!" He said slopply kissing her. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, Me and Gerard just talked about this and here it is, Max having sex with another girl right in front of my face. That means everything...I read it all wrong. Max never had feelings for me. What the hell was I thinking. My heart felt like it was breaking into a million pieces and there was nothing I could do about it because it was all my fault, I read everything wrong. What the hell is wrong with me?
I silently moved off the stairs so that Max could take the girl upstairs. He smiled at me and then went back to kissing Kat and taking her up the stairs, I sat on the bottom step and started crying, A hand came down on my shoulder, I looked up and it was Gerard. I started crying harder and he pulled me into a hug.
"I'm not going to say I told you so. I'm sorry hun." He said as I cried harder into his chest. He lead me back to to my room and layed down with me while I cried myself to sleep. What the hell is wrong with me?

Max P.O.V.
Damn that sun is bright. God my head is killing me, it feels like a car and a sumo wrester with a jack hammer are banging against the inside of my brain. How drunk did I get last night? Fuck, I don't even remember last night. I turned over and there was someone laying next to me. Red hair was peeking from above the sheet. Fuck. What the hell did I do? The last part of the night was comming back in little pieces, Comming home with her.....Making out with her on the couch...Delilah comming down...Me smiling at her....What the hell did i do?! I have to fix everything! Fuck I messed up so much! I'm such a fucking idiot!
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for sticking with me and this story! you guys deserve this!