Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 5

I woke up as soon a Ronnie shifted to get out of bed.
"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you ." He said.
I nodded my head against the pillow and fell back asleep.
"AH! MONTE! YOU SUCK AT GUITAR HERO AND YOU ACTUALLY PLAY GUITAR WHAT THE HELL MAN?" Max screamed from the living room.
"Shhhhhhhhh!!!!! Delilah is still sleeping dumb ass!" Ronnie said smacking Max over the head.I got up from the bunk and walked into the living room they all turned to me.
"See? you woke her up!" Monte said to Max.
"No, he didn't i woke up by myself" i said barely above a whisper.
"Whoa, she speaks!" Robert said chuckling. I giggled a little and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. I came out only wearing a towel, I walked to Ronnie's bunk and pulled out my suitcase.
"That has to be my favorite outfit on you so far." Max said from the doorway referring to the towel i was wearing. i shook my head at him as he went back into the kitchen laughing. I picked out my black Flyleaf tight fitting shirt and some yellow skinnies that i laced with 3 stud belts and a chain on my left hip. I styled my hair into a high ponytail leaving my bang out. I applied black eyeliner and and some chap-stick, i walked back into the living room and headed into the kitchen area grabbing and apple.
I sat down next to Ronnie and watched Monte fail at guitar hero again. i chuckled to myself when the show closed him out.
"Man, you really suck." Max said from the couch.
"Shut up, this is not like playing a REAL guitar okay?" Monte said defending himself.
"Don't make excuses..." Max said chuckling
"We have a concert today and i want you back stage." Ronnie said to me
"Yeah, then were going to a club after." Monte said
"Okay..." I said to them finishing my apple.
An hour later everyone was behind the stage, Ronnie and his band was ready to do their set.
"Your gonna love us, i promise." Ronnie said into my ear. The stage crew came up from behind us and told them it was time to go onstage.
"HEY BITCHES!!!!" Ronnie said into the mic onstage. I rolled my eyes and laughed from behind stage. I was excited to see them play, since i never seen my brother play before. "SO WERE GONNA START OFF THIS THING WITH ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES CALLED AS YOUR FALLING DOWN!" Ronnie said. The crowd went wild when he said that, he started singing into the mic and Monte played the guitar, Max played his bass and Robert pounded into the drums. During the song Ronnie kept looking at me and i smiled back at him. After they played the guillotine, situations, and not good enough for the truth in cliche, Ronnie was talking to the crowd about me being on the tour to him and how special it was for him, i don't think my smile could have gotten any bigger.
"WELL DO YOU GUYS WANNA MEET HER?!" Ronnie said into the mic. My eyes got huge and i started waving frantically pleading him not to do this but he was smirking which means he was going to do it anyway.
"SHE'S A LITTLE SHY SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO MAKE NOISE FOR HER!" Robbie said into the mic. The crowd got even louder i was still shaking my head frantically pleading him not to do this.
"Even with all you're cheers she still won't come out, so Robert could you grab her?" Ronnie said. Robert stood up from his drums and started walking towards me with an evil grin on his face.
i started backing up but he started walking faster i ran around the corner and i heard Ronnie laughing on stage. I hid behind a wall and i tried to control my breathing and i shut my eyes for a minute to keep myself from giggling and giving my hiding place away. A warm hand landed on my arm and pulled me from the wall. Robert was still grinning.
"Cmon, i believe your brother said he wanted you on stage with him." he said pulling my arm i was trying to put up a fight but he just lifted me up and slung me over his shoulder.
I started punching him in the shoulder and in his back.
"PLEASE! ROBERT PUT ME DOWN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" I begged him as he got closer to stage, he was just behind the curtain now and we would be on the stage in less then 10 seconds.
"ROBERT PLEASE!" i tried begging him on more time.
"Show time he said carrying me on stage, the crowd went wild with screaming and laughter he put me down next to Ronnie and he went back to his drums.
"THIS IS MY SMOKING HOT SISTER DELILAH!" he yelled into the mic. I blushed and gave a nervous smile to the crowd. The show was sold out and you could tell there had to be over 600 people in the audience. Max walked over to the mic with a grin.
"HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS THINK SHE SHOULD STRIP ONSTAGE FOR US?!" Max said, i blushed extremely red but the crowd went wild!
"Okay looks like you're out voted start with your shirt..." Max said walking over to me grabbing the edges of my shirt. The guys were cracking up and Ronnie hit Max over the head.
"No respect...." Max said walking back to the other side of the stage
♠ ♠ ♠
Hurray for chap 5! I dedicated this chap to my two best friends April and Cyd! lylas guys! ok so now without further adeou i present to you chapter 5!!!! enjoy! feed back is nice!