Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 6

After the show the guys went backstage in their dressing room to freshen up before we went to the club.
"She was so nervous! She was shaking!" Max said chuckling.
"I had to chase her and play her little hide and seek game, find her and then drag her onstage." Robert said taking a sip of his water.
"You didn't drag me YOU CARRIED ME!" i said to him.
"Same difference..." Robert said finishing his water bottle.
"Well, the crowd made a lot of noise for you." Ronnie said.
"Yea, because they thought i was going to strip on stage." i said glaring at Max. He whistled innocently.
"Max..." Monte said shaking his head disappointingly
"You know you wanted to see her strip for you..." Max said to Monte.
Monte blushed red and he opened a bottle of water.
"That blush says it all dude" Robert said
"Hey, can we head out now?" Ronnie said annoyed.
"Lets go." Max said.
The club was dark and there was a layer of fake fog on the ground, the music was loud and the whores were mostly platinum blond with huge fake boobs and it smelled strongly of cheap drinks, i couldn't even remember the name of the club. We were sitting in the V.I.P section at a table reserved for us in the back.
"Cmon just one drink, your old enough!" Ronnie said. He was trying to get me to drink something from the bar called bloody Mary.
"Ronnie...." i said hesitantly. Max and Robert were already wasted and were making out whit two whores in the corner. Monte didn't drink since he was a health nut but some wasted big boobed brunette was all over him, he didn't really look interested. Ronnie had a few drinks himself and they were starting to catch up with him.
"Ronnie, I'm not drinking that."
"please!!!!!!!" he begged me pouting his lower lip out.
"OKAY!" i said to him taking the glass and looking into it. It looked harmless enough so i took a sip and and it burned a little going down. i chugged the whole glass while Ronnie clapped like an idiot.
"ANOTHER BLOODY MARRY BAR KEEP!!!!!" Ronnie yelled to the bar tender. After another hour of drinking i was totally wasted and giggling with Ronnie over stupid things. I felt like my mind left my body, and hey it felt good.
"Hey sexy, wanna dance?" A guy said walking over to me, he was the same guy that i made spill his coffee.
"HEYYYY! yeah i wannah dancee OMG this is mah favorite song!!" i said getting up grabbing his hand.
"WOOO!!! DELILAH! DANCE YOU ASS OFF" Ronnie yelled from the seat clapping like an idiot.
Me and him danced on the dance-floor for almost an hour. he led me off the dance-floor back to the bar where he bought me a martini. He was tipsy but i was drunk.
"Wanna leave?" he asked in my ear.
"mhhmm..." i said back to him. he grabbed my hand and lead me out from the club from some backdoor.
"WOW ITS SO BIG OUT HERE LIKE ITS HUGE AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!" i said when we got outside.
"wow, you're so wasted. you should comeback to my place and lay down." he said walking with me down the street.
"DELILAH?" a voice shouted from behind us, i turned around and i seen Max and Monte looking for me.
"Is there ah short cutt to youreh housee???" i asked the coffee guy slurring my words. he pointed to an alleyway and dragged me through it, i could hear the guys still following us. Finally after walking for a few minutes we arrived at his house. as soon as he closed the door behind him, he walked over to me and pressed his lips to mine, hard. he grabbed my waist with his arms and slid his hands under my shirt reaching up to my bra. I tried to move his hands but he only pressed harder. He forced his tongue into my mouth and lifted me up causing me to spread my legs. I tried to struggle out of his grip but that only made him hold on tighter.
"Didn't you parents tell you not to talk to strangers?" he said kissing my neck.
"please....stop" i begged him. Suddenly I got an idea.
"if you wanna do me then at least show me to your bathroom so i can get dolled up for you." i said in my most seductive voice.
"fine but you have to hurry, I'm not so sure i could wait long." he said smirking and leading me to his upstairs bedroom bathroom. i walked into the bathroom and flipped on the switch. i closed the door and locked it. I may have been wasted but something just didn't feel right about this guy. I reached into my back pocket and took out my phone, i scrolled through my contacts trying to find someone to call so they could save my ass. God i was so stupid! how could i go home with this guy? i opened my phone book and started scrolling. Ronnie? no he's just as wasted as i am. After a few seconds the phone started to blur. Dammit i was so drunk i couldn't even see straight. The door opened and he was standing there with a key in his hand.
"I thought i locked the doorrr..." i said a little slurred.
"This is my house remember? i have they keys stupid bitch." he said
"Please i just wanna go home. My brother is probably wondering where i am and.." i started but he cut me off by slapping me across the face. I held my face where he hit me, it stung like a bitch.
"Shut up. And what the hell are you doing?" he said taking my phone.
"Aw that's so cute, you're trying to call for help but you're so wasted you're not even holding the phone right side up." he said laughing. He walked back into the bedroom and threw my phone out the window. I was just happy he wasn't throwing me out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!!!!