Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 8

Delilah P.O.V
I woke up with Ronnie's arm cradling me, I had a monster headache and i was still in the same clothes from yesterday and yesterday was a blur. I got up and showered and changed my clothes (a black shirt that had a red words in the front that said 'Fuck off', and i slipped on my favorite pair of black skinny jeans that i laced with 2 stud belts) I walked into the kitchen and looked into the cabinets for pills to kill this headache, i swore to myself that i would never drink again no matter how much Ronnie asked me to. Monte was sitting at the table watching TV. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.
"Morning." he said with a smile but it seemed like he was trying to hide something, since my first language was basically body language i picked up on it immediately
"Monte, whats wrong?" i said turning to him he looked me in my eyes and his eyes got a little wider. He hesitated before speaking.
"Do you remember anything about last night?" he asked me.
"Not really, i remember the concert you guys played but that's about it... why did something happen?" i asked him he had a worried glance on his face.
"Oh, nothing really." he said, i knew he was lying.
"Monte please don't lie to me..." i asked him.
"Well remember after the concert...we went to this club?" Monte said. Last night was starting to comeback a little, i remember having a few drinks and then...a guy asked me to dance with him.
"Yea, i kinda got wasted and started dancing with this random guy that i ran into earlier." i said nervously. I could tell there was more to the story just by the way he was looking at me.
"So, you knew the guy?" he asked.
"No, not really. I knew him because i spilled his coffee on the ground when i stormed out the tour bus when i had that fight with Ronnie." i said
"Well, he asked you to dance with him last night and you left the club with him too, your brother was wasted and so was everyone else so Max and I went to check if things were okay. We knew you were wasted and you didn't seem like the kind of person to leave the club with some random guy..." he said unable to look me in the eye. What did that guy do to me last night... i was trying hard to remember then it came back like a rush through my mind. The guy, when i left the club, his house, and him on top of me. i started to get tears in my eyes, how could i let something like this happen? that guy could have killed me, he almost raped me. i started to cry uncontrollably and Monte pulled me into his chest stroking my hair trying his best to calm me down.
"Thank you." i said silently.
"For what?" he said
"Making sure that i was okay, I'm glad you cared." i said smiling into his chest. I owed Bryan Monte Money my life.
"I'm sorry that i caused so much trouble, i really......last night wasn't me" i said into his chest. He took my face into his hands and looked at me.
"I would do it again, i just always want to make sure that your safe." he said then he gently pressed his lips against mine and i melted into the kiss and i kissed him back he moved his arms to my waist and i moved my arms to his neck to deepen the kiss. he licked my bottom lip for entrance and i let his tongue roam my mouth as our tongues wrestled. He started to snake his hands up my shirt but he took it slow and it was gentle, almost like a caress against my stomach. We heard one of the bunks creak from the bunk area which means someone was getting up. We jumped and instantly separated and pretended like we were watching TV.
"Hey lovebirds." Robert said comming into the kitchen/living-room Monte and I looked at each other (OKAY NOTE THAT FROM NOW ON I WILL BE CALLING MONTE BRYAN BECAUSE I LIKE HIS FIRST NAME AND I WANNA USE IT SO DON'T GET CONFUSED WHEN I TYPE BRYAN INSTEAD OF MONTE. THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON.) and blushed, did he just see our little kiss?
"Whats that supposed to mean?" Bryan said to Robert.
"Nothing, its just that y'all look like lovebirds sitting on the couch together." Robert said grabbing a yogurt from the fridge. Me and Bryan took a sigh of relief. No one could know about that kiss, espically Ronnie...
♠ ♠ ♠
Again sorry for any spelling errors! chap 9 comming soon it might be a little shorter than the rest tho *runs and hides*