‹ Prequel: Tour With Me
Status: Started 11/22/10

Be With Me

"I'm the one she can't live without"

“I need an answer now,”

I chuckled as I leaned back against the couch. I stretched my arms out on the back of the couch as I tilted my head back. A smirk continued to play against my lips as I stared at the ceiling. The sound of Vanessa clearing her throat caused me to turn my attention back to her.

Her arms were folded across her chest, causing her appears to appear larger than they were. Her wavy dark brown hair hung down, falling gracefully past her shoulders. It was hard to tell that that her shirt was strapless because of the way that her hair fell. Her lips, covered in pink lip gloss, were pouted as she stared down at me.

I couldn’t control my smirk from growing as I stared at her. You would expect someone who was older than you to be more mature. With Vanessa, you could never tell which one of us was the oldest. She had a childish side to her that she only showed when it was me and her, which I had gotten use to.

How could I not be use to how she acts? We’ve been dating for almost eight months now. Our relationship was hard to describe, but I knew that I was happy with her. She made me happy, and I made her happy. I couldn’t remember when I was this happy with someone.

Of course we had our fair share of problems, just as every relationship, but we made it through all of them. There were minor problems that shouldn’t have mattered, for example the age difference. Although she was only a year older than me, the fact that I was nineteen made it seem as if she was years older than me.

Then there were the major problems, my mom use to be one of them. She wasn’t exactly a fan of Vanessa, but she eventually warmed up to her. This may have taken a while but it was no longer a problem.

This lead to smooth sailing between us, all of our problems seemed to become smaller after this. I was in love with this girl, and planned on being with her for as long as I could. She was everything that I wanted in a girlfriend.

“Babe!!” she whined.

“Hey,” I answered as innocently as I could with a smirk.

She continued to pout as she sat down on the couch, straddling me. On instinct I placed my hands on her hips as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She continued to pout as she pressed her forehead to mine. My smirk soon became a smile as I stared into her green orbs.

Vanessa was a professional model and has been since she was fifteen. She was form Los Angeles, but she comes down here to visit her mother. She had just decided that she was going to move to New York. There were more job opportunities available for her in New York, although she didn’t need the extra help.

We knew that we wouldn’t want to be apart for that long, so she wanted me to move in with her. Honestly, I had no problem with moving in with her, but I moved to Atlanta because it was closer to the studio. Not to mention that the label’s headquarters was in Atlanta. Moving to New York would make things complicated for me. We figured that for the time being, I would come and stay with her for a little while, if I could get time off.

This was why she was whining and pouting so much. I told her that I had just gotten my schedule from Scooter. She was waiting to hear if I would be leaving with her on Friday.

I smirk began to play against my lips once more as I continued to stare into her eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her soft pouty lips. She smiled into the kiss before pulling back. She gave me a look that told me that she wanted to know the answer now, a smile continuing to play against her lips.

I chuckled as I tightened my grip on her hips. “You have me for the next three months, with the exception of anything that I have to do in New York,”

She smiled one of her bright smiles, before she started to jump up and down, a girly squeal escaping her lips. “This is amazing baby,” she squealed.

I laughed as I watched her. Before I could speak, she placed her lips on mine in a passionate forceful kiss. A groaned escaped my lips as I closed my eyes. Her hands tangled themselves in my hair, and the kiss became more heated.

Just as I was about to ask for entrance, she pulled back. She continued to hold her eyes closed. I pressed my lips against hers once more, before she could speak.

“Babe,” she muttered against my lips.

“Hm?”

“You…mean…so…much…to me,”

I slid my tongue through her parted lips causing a moan to escape her lips. I managed to adjust us so that she was lying down on the couch. Her legs were hooked around my waist and my hands rested on her waist.

We continued our heated make out until we were both out of breath. We parted, our shallow breathing the only sound that could be heard.

A smile slowly formed against her lips, as she stared up at me. I couldn’t help but to smile back as I looked down at her. I took one hand off her waist and placed it on her cheek. I made my circles with my thumb.

“I love you,” she whispered.

My smile grew wider as I responded without hesitation. “I love you too,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think about the first chapter. Make sure you look at the new/old characters

Comment//Subscribe please :)