‹ Prequel: Tour With Me
Status: Started 11/22/10

Be With Me

"I might be over my head,"

It wasn't until the next morning that I realized the consequences of my actions. I had made one of the biggest mistakes the one could possibly make. I welcomed my ex girlfriend, and first love, into the apartment that belonged to me and my girlfriend.

Last night, after we left the ice cream parlor, i convinced Natalie to come back to my place. i didn't know what got into me, but i couldn't leave her alone. after hearing her story, there was no way that i would be able to leave her alone. she had pulled me in. she had all of my empathy. i couldn't do anything to bring myself back to reality. so before i knew it, we were being dropped off at my place later that night.

Yet even when i woke up this morning, reality hadn't set it. I knew she was here and i knew what i had done, yet i wasn't phased. That is, until i went into the kitchen that morning.

She was standing on her tippy toes, reaching for the cereal on top of the fridge. she was wearing a white t-shirt, my t-shirt, and a pair of gray stripped boxers, my boxers. the shirt had risen up as she reached for the cereal, revealing a shiny gem placed in her belly button. Her hair gracefully cascaded down her back in waves. i bit my lip as my eyes began to take in the sight before me. Natalie was a temptress. i couldn't imagine anything more tempting than the situation that i had put myself in now.

I cleared my throat as i looked down at the floor. Why did i do this to myself?

She stopped reaching for the cereal as i caught her attention. She now stood flat on her feet as she cleared her voice as well. We both knew this was an awkward situation, yet neither of us knew how to escape the tension. We were both a deer caught in headlights.

Her suddenly became fascinated with the linoleum tile on the kitchen floor. "Well i never got the chance to thank you for last night" She began to twirl a lock of her hair her gaze remained fixated on the floor. "So thanks,"

"No problem," was the only response that i could muster up. My mind was in a whirl. Thoughts of what to do were racing through my head faster then they could be processed. I was searching for a solution to the problem. But i was coming up empty.

"Well don't worry about me. I'll be out of your hair in no time." She began to speak with her hands. "I'll simply get dressed and catch a cab back home. No problem,"

I shook my head, a smirk on my lips, as she walked past me into the hallway. I ran a hand through my hair as i called her name. She ignored me. She shook her hand as she grabbed her clothes off the couch in the living room.

"I have to go Justin,"

"At least let me treat you to breakfast. I can't let you leave on an empty stomach,"

"I'll be fine Justin. You've done enough for me already," She closed her eyes as she whispered "and you didn't have to do that"

She attempted to walk past me, heading for the bathroom, but I wouldn't let her. I gently grabbed her arm to stop her. when she turned her head to face me her eyes locked with mine. Within a second, her deep brown orbs had me under a spell. I immediately found myself longing to stare into them forever.

"I did it because i wanted to" I whispered. This much was true. And as i stared into her eyes, i could see that she knew this was true too.

The sound of a cell phone ringing brought us back to reality. My hand dropped as i realized the music was coming from my phone. I watched as Natalie gazed at the floor as she quickly hurried into the bathroom. I sighed running my hand through my hair once more. What had I gotten myself into?

I entered my room just in time to answer my phone. My heart began to race as i heard the voice on the other line.

"Hey baby, how are you?"

I gulped as my heart continued to race. Vanessa may have always been able to get my pulsating, but this time it wasn't out of love. It was out of a combination of guilt and fear. I may not have done anything with Natalie, but I wanted to. And I know how Vanessa feels about my relationship with Natalie or lack their of. If she knew that I had brought her back to our apartment she would kill me.

"I'm great babe," I hesitated "How was your flight,"

"Oh it was miserable. You know how I get on long flights. Well this one took forever and even sitting down in my heels my feet were killing me. But I'm hear now and the weather is great. I almost wish that we had moved here instead of New York. But anyways, how much do you miss me baby. This is the first time we've called since my flight."

Saying Not much actually. I haven't had much time to think about you since I've been with Natalie since I dropped you off at the airport seemed like the wrong thing to say right now. Instead i decided to say "I've missed you just as much as you've missed me baby,"

"Aww baby that's sweet. But are you saying you didn't miss me more?"

I rolled my eyes involuntarily. "Of course not baby. I missed you more than you could ever imagine," I guess i could add lying onto the list of things that get me in trouble.

"Aww baby your so sweet. But look I have to go, we're about to check into the hotel and I'm exhausted, I mean it was a long flight. But I just wanted to call you and check in on you and see if you were okay with out me. Well Ryan is going to be coming in a few days to keep an eye on you. Apparently some girlfriend of his is in town, I think it's that dancer of yours but anyway you can hang out with him. He'll be tied down for the week so I know that you two won't get into to much trouble. I won't have to worry about you doing anything stupid. So yeah. Bye babe"

I heard the phone click before i had the chance to respond. I simply shook my head as I put my phone down on the night stand. No matter whether we're together or apart, she's still going to be the same Vanessa.

"Well," i turned around at the sound of Natalie's voice. She stood in my doorway dressed in her clothes from yesterday and carrying my clothes in her hand. "I came back here to give you your clothes,"

"Thanks" I took the clothes from her and placed them on my bed.

"Hey Justin. Why don't you let me treat you to lunch,"

I raised my brow in suspicion. Not just a few minutes ago, she rejected the idea of us going out for lunch. Not only that but I knew that spending any more time with this girl would be wrong. I was already in deep, why should i make things worse.

"I know this seems weird," she started "but you have done a lot for me, and i need to thank you somehow. Besides, you know about my relationship so I should know something about yours," she held her hands up in defense "not to be nosy and turn you into the tabloids or anything. It's perfectly fine if you don't tell me, I'm just saying it would be a fair share. So what do you say?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that there are a lot of grammatical errors bt i couldn't fix them became i no longer have word on my laptop.

Once again I'm soooooooooooo sorry for making you guys wait so long. It's just that my life literally became degrassi the minute i entered my junior year with contacts. So much has happened/been happening that I haven't had much time to write. Not at home and definitely not at school. Not to mention that I lost my motivation to write as a result of the drama in my life, but i'm back now. Seeing that you guys stuck with me despite my drought means a lot to me. Hope this new chapter helps you bring in the New Year. :)

Please leave comments and subscribe :)