‹ Prequel: Tour With Me
Status: Started 11/22/10

Be With Me

"You're a queen, you should be getting all that someone's got"

Bass booming, tight dresses, drinks spilled, grinding, dim lighting, girls looking for 15 minutes of fame, this was all that I knew since we entered the club. It had been forever since Bryan left to go get his girl, so I was forced to entertain myself. It was safe to say that I was ready leave. I had the occasional laugh with Ryan and Sabrina when they could tear themselves away from each other, but that wasn’t enough to keep me here. There were plenty of girls trying to hold my attention, but none of them interested me. None of them were Vanessa or Natalie.

I hated to admit it but the fact that I still hadn’t seen Natalie the entire time that I was here was part of the reason why I was ready to leave. She was the reason why I was here tonight. I had to know if I still had feelings for her. Ryan’s words were stuck in my head, a constant reminder. I would never be able to move forward with Vanessa unless I figured out what was going on between Natalie and I. I had to prove to myself that I was over her. I had to prove that what Natalie and I had is long gone with no chance of returning.

“Uh Justin, are you listening,” I faked a smile and nodded at the blonde who sat on my right. She had been rambling since she sat down next to me. Considering that she had gone through 3 drinks during that time she had either been talking for a long time, or her throat was use to it.

“You don’t seem to be having much fun. It’s a shame you came here and you’re not having much fun,” spoke the Hispanic girl who sat on my left. She began to rub my leg as she flipped her hair. “I could, you know, help you have fun,”

“You’d have more fun with me!!” the blonde slurred.

“Or you could let all three of us show you a good time.” spoke a brunette who sat next to the blonde.

“He’s taken ladies.” I happily looked up to find Sabrina standing in front of me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the seat before any of the ladies could think of a response. I did hesitate to follow her as I sighed with relief.

“You couldn’t have better timing” I spoke.

Sabrina giggled in response as she continued to drag me through the VIP area of the club. It wasn’t until I noticed that the amount of people was diminishing as we continued to walk, that I started to question where she was taking me. The music was growing louder and the lights were becoming dimmer. The hallway was almost black until we reached a door. In front of that black door stood Bryan, the owner.

“I told you I could find him.” Sabrina giggled as she dropped my hand.

“Glad you did. JB there’s someone that I want you to meet.”

Bryan opened the door revealing the DJ booth. The giant system before me was indescribable. The speakers were huge, explaining why the bass was shaking the club. Standing in a black V neck with blue wireless beats headphones on his ears was none other than the motorcycle guy Natalie had rode off with the day at Starbucks. He was nodding his head to the beat as he continued to mix the music with one hand on the turn table and another on the Mac computer on the stand in front of him. Out of all the DJ’s that were in New York, he had to be the DJ at this club.

That was the only thing that I could think as I entered the DJ booth because once I entered there was no turning back. My eyes caught sight of the girl that was beside him, dancing. From that moment on, she was the only thing that was on my mind.

Natalie stood tall in bright pink stilettos. Her legs were smooth, toned, and couldn’t have looked better. Half of her hair was pulled up into a pony tail while the other half cascaded down her back in curls. Her dress was black and skin tight. There were strips of blue, pink, green and purple in the dress. The left side of her dress from her hip to her chest was cut out revealing her silver naval piercing.

I breathed sharply as I took her in. She was more arousing than the first time I saw her in her apartment. I licked my lips as I watched her shake from side to side. Why did she have to look so, tempting? I hated to admit it, but I wanted her. I wanted her more; than I was suppose to want her considering that I wasn’t suppose to want her in the first place. I knew that I couldn’t have her, but that didn’t stop me from wanting her.

Sabrina nudged me, but I continued to stare. I only raised my brow at Sabrina as my eyes continued to scan every inch of Natalie’s body. I could see Sabrina shake her head out of the corner of my eye. I only ignored her as I licked my lips once more.

I watched as Bryan walked over to the guy making him take off him headphones. Natalie continued to dance as the two exchanged words. It wasn’t until something caught her attention that she looked at the two of them. Then, the turned and looked at me.

As her gaze caught mine I didn’t bother to look away. I didn’t know what had suddenly come over me, but I wanted Natalie to know that I was staring at her. I wanted her to know that I wanted her. She looked away as quickly as she could; she knew why I was staring at her.

“Could you be any more obvious?” Sabrina asked, joy in her voice.

I smirked as Bryan waved us over to them. “Guess it’s time to find out.”

I slid my hands into my pockets as I walked towards them, my smirk never leaving my face. Sabrina only smiled as she walked past Bryan and towards her best friend. The two stood a short distance away from us now, trying to avoid the tension that was forming.

“JB this is one of the best DJ’s in New York, Nathan Jets commonly known as DJ Nate,” Bryan introduced.

“Hey man, what’s up?” I nodded. Nate continued to stare at his computer screen, focusing on his next beat as if I wasn’t there.

“The least you could do is say Hi to him,” Bryan spoke.

“I told you I didn’t want to meet him,” Nate’s eyes never left the screen as he spoke.

“Look ignore him JB he’s on his period,” Nate scoffed at Bryan’s words “I didn’t bring you here to meet him anyway, Natalie!!”

Natalie’s head snapped at the sound of her name. I could see her sigh as she approached us. She put her hand on her hip as she stood in front of us. “You called?”

My eyes immediately began to scan Natalie’s body again. I watched her shift, uncomfortably, as she tried to avoid my eyes. Bryan draped his arm over her shoulders as he smiled. A fake one appeared on Natalie’s lips. “This right here is my girl Natalie. Best promoter we’ve ever had, besides obvious reasons,” his eyes began to scan Natalie’s body as well.

She rolled her eyes as she shrugged his arm off her shoulder. “Thanks, but you know why I’m here”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah for Nate we know, but tonight you’re here for Justin. Justin, Natalie, Natalie, Justin. Show him a good time while he’s at my club, get to know the famous pop star.”

“She knows me pretty well already” I spoke, confidence dripping from my voice as I licked my lips. She glanced at me quickly before glancing away just as fast.

Bryan looked between us stunned. “You two know each other?”

Natalie only shrugged. “Yeah, she knows me pretty well” I responded.

“Even more reason for you two to hang out” Bryan excitedly spoke. “Time for you two to catch up”

Natalie’s eyes locked with mine, and once she didn’t look away. Even under the dim lighting of the club, her eyes stood out to me. What stood out the most the most was that I couldn’t read them. There was once a time that I could tell how Natalie was feeling through her eyes, now they were blocked off. Her emotional wall had been built up over time, similar to when we first met.

“She’s not going anywhere with him,” Nathan didn’t bother to glance at us.

“And why isn’t she?” Sabrina chimed in. Her arms were crossed as she stared at the DJ angrily. I could quickly sense that she wasn’t a fan of him either.

“Because I said so,”

“Natalie can do whatever she wants. In fact this is her job as a promoter, a job that you got for her so just go to hell.”

“Bri!!” Natalie yelled as she sharply turned on her heels. “That’s enough.”

“Well it is your job,” Sabrina put her hands on her hips as she glared daggers at Nathan.

“That it is,” Bryan cosigned.

Nathan looked away from his set up for the first time during this conversation. “She’s not going anywhere with him.” his voice was hard and stern. He grabbed Natalie by her forearm and pulled her towards him. She was thrown off of balance by the sudden jerk. She slipped out of his grasp and fell backwards before hitting the floor with a thud.

Watching her fall caused my memory to sharpen. Everything that happened earlier began to fill my mind. The image of Natalie sitting in her apartment crying, how badly her apartment was trashed; all of these images were rapidly running through my mind. Anger began to fill my body. My fist clenched tightly as my breathing became rapid. My eyes narrowed as I stared at Nathan.

I pushed Nathan as he reached his hand towards Natalie. I didn’t want him anywhere near her. After the pain that he had already put her through, I didn’t want her around him. “Don’t fucking touch her.”

I reached my hand out to Natalie and was filled with surprise when she took it. I carefully helped her up asking her if she was okay. She nodded as she smiled at me. “I’m fine, it was just an accident.”

Before I could respond I was pushed away from Natalie. “Walk away now fuck boy” Nathan’s voice was cold. I clenched my fists as my nostrils flared.

“Calm down you too” Sabrina spoke with her hand on my chest to hold me back.

“No, there’s no way I’m letting her stay with him”

“What the fuck did you just say?” Nathan snarled.

“You heard me—“

“That’s enough” Natalie interrupted. “From both of you. Just stop it.”

“Fine,” Nathan spoke. Before anyone could blink his fist collided with the side of my face. “Now I’m done.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I finished this chapter forever ago except I couldn't figure out how to end it. Well now I have :)

Give me feedback about what you thought. What do you think should happen next?

Comment//Subscribe//Recommend

Also Checkout my new JB Fan Fic: All Music No love