‹ Prequel: Tour With Me
Status: Started 11/22/10

Be With Me

"It don't get started, 'till I walk in"

The club scene wasn’t for me, when I went it was usually for a friend or Vanessa’s friends. Not to mention Scooter wanted to keep my image as clean as possible. I had done a few things in the past that have tainted the good boy image that was built for me, so it was best to avoid the club scene. Whenever I went to a club, something happened that I didn’t want to be linked to.

Tonight was the exact opposite.

I was going to a club willingly tonight. Though the initial idea of going to the club tonight shook me up, but as we got closer to the club, I began to become excited. Something in me wanted to see Natalie again. Ryan’s pep talk earlier was still ringing in my ears. He knew exactly what to say to convince me to go.

The car suddenly came to a stop. I looked out of the tinted glass window and read the name on the building, Rouge. Rouge was one of the newest upcoming clubs in New York right now. From what I’ve heard it was a hard club to get into. I couldn’t help but be surprised that Natalie was at this club.

“Ready man?” Ryan questioned as he slid his phone into his back pocket.

“Let’s get this over with,” I nodded to the driver receiving a nod in return. He stepped out of the car and opened my door.

I placed my hands in the pockets of my leather jacket as I surveyed the area. The line of the club appeared to go on for days. What appeared to be thousands of people were standing outside in the cold with the hopes of getting into Rouge. Four tall, muscular guys in black T-shirts stood in front of the entrance. Two stood in front of the line, two in front of the door and a lady with a headset and a clipboard stood in between the guys in front of the line.

The sound of someone screaming my name caught my attention. A girl in the line wearing an extremely short and tight dress had recognized me. Suddenly a million girls began to scream Justin. Phones were taken out in a flash all of them taking pictures of me. I immediately went into celebrity mode and started smiling at the crowd. My security immediately assumed the position of standing within proximity of me.

The lady with the headset noticed me and immediately ran over to me. She began to speak into her headset as she approached me. I immediately figured out that no one at Rogue knew that I was coming. Then again, how could they know, I hadn’t told anyone that I was coming.

“Justin Bieber, what a pleasure it is to have you here at Rogue tonight. I apologize for us not having arraignments ready for you,”

I shook my head as I smiled at her. “It’s fine, I actually didn’t plan on coming tonight,”

“Well we’re certainly glad that you came. Is there anything that I can do for you and your friend? A table perhaps? VIP access?”

“They’re with me actually,”

I looked up to see Sabrina walking towards us. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a bun with two strands of hair hanging free on both sides of her face. Her red tinted lips were turned upwards to form a smile as she strutted towards us in her light purple heels. Her short strapless dress was beige with different color stripes varying from silver, light purple, white and grey. From the look on Ryan’s face, he approved of her outfit as much as I did.

The lady with the headset eyed Sabrina as she reached us. Sabrina quickly kissed Ryan before giving me a hug.

“I’m surprised that you actually came,” she laughed

“It’s your boyfriend’s fault,” I responded.

She laughed as she linked arms with Ryan “Well then I’ll thank him later, but we need to get you two into the club before the crowd grows crazy,”

I looked up noticing that security could barely keep the crowd under control. I looked down just in time to see Sabrina place a VIP pass around Ryan’s neck. She proceeded to do the same to me before turning to face the lady with the headset. She took the clipboard from her and pointed to a name. The lady suddenly nodded before walking back to the restless crowd.

Spinning around her heels, Sabrina strutted towards the club with Ryan and me following behind. I gave the crowd one last wave before disappearing into the club.

I was dumbstruck by the club as I entered. The bass of the music shook the club down to the foundation. The club was packed with people from wall to wall. The club was dark with strobe lights shining throughout the club as the alternated colors. The bars were made of glass with lights underneath, that changed as often as the strobe lights did. The tables of the club on the first floor somehow glowed to form different patterns on the table as the lights changed. Women were hanging from the ceiling of the club, no exaggeration. There were actually women, acrobats’ maybe, hanging from the ceiling of the club turning and tossing and occasionally fist pumping or dancing to the music. The club was unlike anything that I had ever seen. I completely understood why it was hard to get into the club.

I followed Sabrina and Ryan up the stairs to the second floor. Instead of tables, there were couches. There were two couches per section with a table in the middle. The VIP was surprisingly not as crowded as the rest of the club. Then again this was VIP; it wasn’t supposed to be as crowded as the rest of the area.

Sabrina led us to an area where three females were sitting. “Guys this is my boyfriend Ryan, and I guess you could say my employer Justin,”

Ryan and I said nodded in their direction as the girls said hello in unison. It was hard to hear them with the music in the club. Even in the VIP area, the energy in club was off the charts. I could feel myself getting hype just by being in the club. The DJ in the club was amazing.

I sat down on the couch next to Ryan just in time for one of the girls to begin talking to me. “You know, I didn’t believe Sabrina when she said she was one of your backup dancers,”

I simply nodded in response with a smile. Pour it Up by Rihanna began to fill the club causing one of the girls asking the others to go dance with her. The one that spoke earlier said no as the others left.

“You look a little stiff, do you need a drink?”

Before I had a chance to tell her I was fine, a man in a suit sat down next to me. He immediately started to shake my hand.

“Hey man, glad to have you and your friend here. I’m Bryan, the owner of the club.”

I nodded. “Thanks man. Love your club,”

He shrugged as he took a sip of the drink in his glass. “It’s nothing compared to my club in Miami make sure you pay that one a visit, but thanks. So I heard you weren’t going to come,”

Ryan immediately chimed in “Yeah, but I changed his mind,”

Bryan pointed in Ryan’s direction. “Good looking out man. Hey if you guys need anything, anything at all, let me know. Matter fact let me get you guys a bottle on the house, something slight since I know you got a few months before your 21,” he winked. “Hey, have you met my girl let me hook you up with my girl. I’ll make sure she shows you a good time. She’s probably in the DJ booth, I’ll go get her”

Before I could object he stood up and walked away. I turned to say something to Ryan but he and Sabrina were currently occupied with each other. Immediately feeling the vibe of the third wheel, I stood up and walked away.

I walked to the edge of the VIP area and placed both my hands on the bars. I looked down at the floor of the crowded club. Who knows what tonight could get me into?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I am updating extremely slowly but I will finish this story. I refuse to leave this trilogy unfinished. It's my baby. Also I split this section into two parts. It was entirely too long to keep together as one chapter.

Comment//Subscribe//Recommend please