‹ Prequel: Tour With Me
Status: Started 11/22/10

Be With Me

"What's My Name?"

I woke up at six the next morning. Vanessa had a photo shoot to attend to, and wanted me to come with her. I hadn’t planned on waking up this early but I couldn’t say no to her. She supported everything that I did, so this only seemed fair. If I was going to live with her I was going to have to learn to support her just as much as she did with me.

We arrived at the photo shoot at around eight thirty. Vanessa checked in before they showed her where she was going to be. Everything had already been set up. A vintage style couch sat in front of a bay window. There was a small green and gold vintage round table in front of the couch. A vase was placed on the center of the table, filled with fresh roses. The cameras and equipment were all set up in front of the set. I didn’t know who the photo shoot was for, but it wasn’t going to be hard to figure out the theme.

“Vanessa, darling, so glad that you could make it,” a male’s voice said.

I looked to my left, seeing a blonde haired man walking towards us. His blonde hair was pulled back into a low pony tail, and he wore all black. The first to buttons on his shirt were undone, allowing people to see his chest. My gay-dar was going crazy at this point.

“Henri,” Vanessa smiled. “It’s so good to see you again,”

The two grabbed hands as they gave each other an air kiss on both cheeks. Henri held onto Vanessa’s hands as he pulled away from her. Her gave her a once over as he smiled.

“You look just as fabulous as the last time that I saw you. How do you manage to stay so beautiful and so thin,” he spoke, giving Vanessa exuberant compliments.

“I learned from you,”

Henri dropped one of her hands to wave her off, snapping his wrist. He look up at the ceiling as he smiled, placing his hand in his hair. “Please darling don’t kiss my ass this early in the morning. It distracts me from my work,”

“Well you are always right,”

“As I should be,”

He then noticed that I was standing next to Vanessa. He eyed me up and down before his face lit up in recognition. “Ah, Justin Bieber, what made you grace me with your presence today?”

Vanessa placed her free hand on my chest before I could answer. “He’s here with me, darling. This lovely boy is mine,” she flashed me he dazzling smile, in which I returned.

“You always did have good taste. Now enough, it’s time to get to work,” he snapped his fingers causing a few people to run over towards us.

“Escort my star pupil for the day,” he pressed a kiss to Vanessa’s hand, “To the dressing room, right away. We haven’t got much time people,”

He handed Vanessa over to the group before walking away. I stood there awkwardly, hands in my pockets, not knowing which direction to head in. I knew that I wouldn’t be allowed in the dressing room, and I didn’t want to spend any extra time with Henri. I watched as people ran back and forth preparing the set and working with the equipment.

“Is that Justin Bieber I’m seeing,” a voice said.

I turned around, finding a blond girl with a clip board standing a short distance away from me. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled into a high pony tail that bounced as she walked towards me. She wore a white, red, and blue plaid shirt. A large smile was present on her glossy lips as she stared at me.

I figured that she was a fan of mine that worked here. I hadn’t expected to sign any autographs here, but my fans have a way of surprising me at any moment. The girl looked as if she was close to my age, which wasn’t surprising. As I grew, so did my fans.

The girl stopped in front of me, an enormous smile still on her face. Her smile fell slightly as she stared at me, causing me to furrow my brows. She giggled as she shook her head. Her smile soon fell into a smirk.

“You don’t remember me do you?” she questioned.

I shook my head at her. “I can’t say that I do…mind refreshing my memory?”

She giggled once more. “Don’t think I can without embarrassing myself,”

I furrowed my brows once more, a smile forming on my lips. She sighed as she continued to smile. She held her clipboard against her chest as she shifted her weight onto her right leg.

“My name’s Maya. When you first met me my best friend brought you to my house, and I fell down the stairs,”

My eyes immediately grew wide. Maya Rivers, I was standing in front of Maya Rivers. I hadn’t seen or spoken to Maya in three years. Those three years completely changed her. When I last saw her, her hair was closer to brunette, her skin was a bit tanner and she was, of course, shorter. The Maya that I was standing in front of was completely different. She now had a few curves. Maya was pretty back then, and time only seemed to enhance that. She wasn’t more attractive than Vanessa in my eyes, but she was attractive.

I never imagined that I would talk to Maya again. We were never that close. We only knew each other because of N—

“Remember me now?”

“Maya Rivers!!” she laughed as she nodded. We quickly embraced each other before we separated. I gave her a once over as I shook my head. “Look at you,”

She laughed. “I know, I’m still standing on two feet,” we both laughed, causing a few people to look in our direction.

“So what are you doing in New York?” I questioned.

Maya lived in Atlanta the last time that I saw her. Atlanta and New York have quite the distance between them. I don’t think that it was an accident that she was in New York.

“I live here now,” she spoke.

“Really?”

She nodded as she tucked a stray hair behind her ear. “Yeah. I’m taking a few photography courses and I’m Henri’s assistant’s assistant,” she finished with a giggle.

“Well congrats,”

“Thanks. You know we’re going to have a lunch break, we should catch up or something,”

I opened my mouth to object, but she held her hand up to silence me. “Don’t worry I’m not asking you out on a date. I know all about your girlfriend, she’s the model for today right? Well bring her along to; I’d love to meet her. So it’s a deal?”

I laughed and I put my hands back in my pockets. “Deal,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks you guys soooo much for reading the story. I already have SIX STARS!!!! Thanks =)

Okay you guys, please make sure that you look at the characters. Everyone keeps asking me if Natalie is still in the story. If you look at the characters then you will know who's in the story and who's not. So please look at it.

So i brought Maya back you guys :) What do you think about that?

Comment//Subscribe please