‹ Prequel: Tour With Me
Status: Started 11/22/10

Be With Me

"We stand here with nothing left to say"

When a relationship ends, everyone involved is affected. The couple that breaks up is affected the most. Whether the break up was mutual, or one sided, both of the people are affected. If the break up was mutual, then the aftermath between the two is usually positive. If the break up was one-sided, then there is always one person who is hurt more than the other.

When someone was hurt as badly as I was, they never want to see the person that hurt them again. Seeing them again is the person’s worst nightmare. They don’t want to go through the pain all over again. Seeing the person that you love again, knowing that they don’t love you back, is one of the most painful things that you could ever experience. It’s indescribably painful.

What makes it so painful; seeing that the other person isn’t in as much pain as you are; seeing them happy. Although you love the person, you want to see them happy, but you want them to be happy with you. You want to be the reason for their happiness. Seeing them happy without you can only mean one thing, you’re not as important to them as they are to you.

I was living this nightmare. I was standing in the living room of my ex’s apartment, seeing how she was better off without me. I was seeing how much she had changed since our breakup. In fact, changed was an understatement. Natalie was simply…bewildering.

Natalie stood at the bottom of the steps looking extraordinarily…arousing. Her dress was dangerously short. Her dress was similar to the length of dresses that girls wear in music videos. The dress was skin tight, almost as if it were painted on. It hugged her new formed curves perfectly in every way.

Natalie’s body could now only be described as voluptuous. She had the curves of someone who had gained a lot of weight then lost it all. Her curves were extremely dramatic, they were nothing compared to when she was sixteen.

Her dress hung off her shoulder from the left side revealing a black tattoo in the shape of a musical note. I was a bit surprised that Natalie had gotten a tattoo, but I was too distracted by everything else to notice.

Her heels had to be at least four inches or more. Her legs were still as sculpted and toned as they were three years ago. She still had the legs of a dancer. Her legs appeared to go on for days, almost as if they would never end.

Her dark brown hair was loosely curled. I could tell that it had recently been cut so that it fell gracefully past her shoulders. It looked as if she had gotten light brown highlights over the years.

This wasn’t what caught my attention the most. What caught my attention was one of the main things that I fell in love with, her eyes. She had dark black eyeliner around her dark brown eyes. This was one thing that hadn’t changed over the years. Her eyes were still as alluring and breath taking as they were all those years ago. They held more emotion than what she chose to express, only I didn’t have time to see what she was trying to express.

Natalie cleared her throat as her eyes shifted to Maya and Sabrina, who was still lying on the floor. It wasn’t until then that I realized that we had been staring at each other. I wasn’t the only one staring. We had stared at each other for a while, neither of us saying anything to each other.

“Um…sorry Nat,” Maya spoke breaking the silence. “We didn’t know that we were that loud,”

Natalie licked her soft lips as she nodded her head. She flipped her hair over her shoulder as she cleared her throat once more. “Well now you know,”

She turned around as she stared walking up the stairs again. It wasn’t until she reached the top of the stairs that she turned around, looking at Maya once more. “You’re not the only one in the house ya’know,”

It was then for a split second that her eyes connected with mine. Our eyes were only locked for a split second, but it felt longer. It was then that I saw what emotion she was experiencing, none. She was numb. She wasn’t feeling anything. After all these years she could still block herself off to the world. Over the years, she managed to rebuild her walls.

She broke her gaze from mine as she walked back to where she came. Her footsteps echoed in the loud apartment. Everyone remained silent as the sound of the door closing could be heard once more. No one spoke for a few moments, the awkward silence looming over us.

“I see they still have that tension between them…” Sabrina spoke.

Her voice was almost so low that I didn’t hear her. I only knew that she had said it because Maya shushed her. I couldn’t help but to think about what she had just said.

Tension, did I still have tension with Natalie. One of the things that I could never deny about me relationship with Natalie was that we held tension; a strong sexual tension. The tension is what made our relationship different from any other. Anyone could spot the tension, there was no doubt about this, but was the tension still there.

My relationship and feelings for Natalie ended years ago. It may have taken me a while to do it, but I did in fact get over her. The tension couldn’t still be there, the tension should have diminished along with our relationship. It couldn’t still be there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the chapter that you guys have been waiting so long for.

Sorry that it wasn't posted sooner but i got smacked with a cold and couldn't do anything. But i'm slowly getting better so i thought you guys deserved this chapter for being so patient. :)

What do you guys think about Natalie changing...again?
What do you think about her reaction to Justin?
Do you think that the tension between Nat and Justin is still there?

Comment//Subscribe please :)