Tigerlily

13.

Her usual forcefulness came as she lowered herself.
Having no choice I obeyed her wishes as she grinded against my mouth.
When I knew she was going to come any second I inserted a finger and rubbed hard against her g-spot.
Her hips bucked and she leaned against the black velvet headboard panting hard.
She rolled off of me and laid there for a second before letting out a low lust filled growl.
Next thing I knew I was getting my clothing taken off at lightening speed.

I laid there bare waiting for her next move.
She pounced on me, rolling me over so I was on top.
Her nails scraped down my back hard making me scream.
If she wanted to play rough she could.
I leaned down and bit her neck, hard hearing a small whimper escape from her lips.

I felt dampness on my back and reached to touch it. Looking at the ruby red on my fingers I sucked them. The metallic sweetness dancing on my tongue.

She raised my hips with one hand and I felt one of her fingers enter me.
I moved my hips against her thrusts. Feeling the pleasure building fast.
I moaned loudly when her finger curled and hit directly into my g-spot.

I leaned down and kissed her hard. Her tongue pushing into my mouth.
My legs started to shake and my hips rocked harder. I felt myself tighten and a shaky gaspy loud moan escaped my lips.

I collapsed on top of her and nuzzled into her neck with a smile on my face.

“Lillian” She whispered.

I propped myself up onto my elbows and looked at her.
“What?” I said.

“Lillian…Lilly. That’s my name.” She whispered.