Accidentally in Love

the revealed truth

Jim is about to go home. He is already fixing & packing his things…but Maya is spying on him. Maya follows him until Anthony receives a phone call.
“Is this Anthony Hudgens?”
“Yes.”
“This is Mai.”
“Mai, why did you call me up?”
“I just want you to be careful… Uncle is looking for you/”
“I know he would never let me do things freely.”
“Just don’t stay first at where you are hiding now & hide in our mansion just this night.”
“Okay. Where’s mom?”
“She’s at the mansion of Uncle George”
“Just look after her, dad might hurt her.”
“Wait…”
“What?”
“Where did you use the money for?”
“I…I have a friend who’s sick. She needs to be brought to the hospital.”
“Wait, uncle’s calling at the telephone. If he caught us talking, he might let the marriage go early.”
“Yeah, I know.”
“Let’s just talk when you came.”
“Okay.”
When he turns of his cellphone, he feels like he is being watched by someone…& he knew who exactly is.
“Maya, if you want to know more about me, just simply ask me.”
Maya went out where she is hiding & told him why.
“You know, I was curious about who you really are.”
“Sorry if I didn’t tell you about it.”
“Can you tell me about the real you?”
“I’ll tell you…but can I stay in your home?”
“Why?”
“I’ll tell you why if you let me stay.”
“But I thought…”
“I’ll just tell her.”
“What’s the name of the one you’re talking with?”
“Why?”
“She’s…Kind of…familiar to me.”
“She’s Mai Reverie, my fiancée. I’ll tell you the other details in your home.”
“Okay.”

Anthony explained to the siblings what & who he really is…

“Anthony Hudgens, a 19 year old son of the evil billionaire, George Hudgens & a Kind Japanese Actress, Fumiho Aitsuki- Hudgens.
His father wants him to do his biddings for his own success, & it is also the reason why he married the rich Actress. He befriends Alphonse Reverie & in order for both to success is that they arranged a fixed marriage between Anthony & Mai. Alphonse don’t want this to happen but he needs to for him to let his family live in a luxurious life as what they have been. When Anthony was in College, Mai told him that she’ll help him escape from his evil father’s plans, & let him love other person Eventhough she loves him since she doesn’t want to force him to just follow what is told to him…He needs to decide & learn to live in his own. Mai, with the help of Yaiko, helped him escaped from George, letting him live normally in a simple town until George would change his mind stop his unwanted plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chappie