Status: Active.

So Long to Realize It Was Always You

Three.

I was rehearsing for my weekly interview today and I was pretty excited. I really loved doing what I did. It was something I was so passionate about and I was really good at it too.

As I was rehearsing I kind of glanced toward the side of the door. There was someone standing there. He was just looking. I ignored it, maybe it was someone who was just interested in coming in here to watch. I kept on going with my speech and practicing to be able to perfect it. I felt as though his eyes were trying to search into a part of my soul. I looked in that direction again, could it be who I thought it was? I could have sworn it was Scott standing right there. Was it really him looking at me? Did he come back to talk to me?

“Do you mind if I take a little break?” I asked the senior director.

“It’s totally fine, you’ve worked hard enough. Just come back in thirty for one more run through and you’re done for the day.” He said.

“Thanks, it means a lot to me, sir.” I said.

“It’s John, and not a problem.” He said.

I smiled an walked off. As I got closer I realized it was Scott right there, waiting for me. He wore a look of shame and sadness. Had he felt bad for what he had done to me?

“Scott.” I said.

He just kept staring at me dead in the eye. I wasn't sure if I should say anything or let him talk first. I felt so bad looking at him and seeing his face like this, so I decided that I would say something. Right as I opened my mouth to let the words come out, I felt myself being pulled.

In the span of seconds his lips were against mine. He kissed me so passionately and I couldn't help, but kiss him back. His lips felt just great against mine and I loved every moment of it. The rush his lips gave me was inexplicable. He was so strong and commanding yet soft at the same time.

“I still love you.” He said as he pulled away.

He still loved me? That's what he wanted to tell me that he still loved me? Was I just dreaming about this?

I never thought that those words would exit his lips. I loved him too, for all these years, I kept that letter and read every night before I went to bed.

“Scott,” I said again.

“Caitlin, I love you.” He said once more.

I kissed him and he kissed back. I knew that wasn’t going to be enough, but I missed his kissing too much.

“I remember.” I said.

As I said that I cupped his face once more in my hands and went in for another kiss. Maybe I was kissing him too much, but in my opinion that didn't really matter. I just needed to make sure that he understood what I meant.

“You do?” He asked in disbelief.

“Yes I do, I really do remember everything.” I said.

“If you remember then why did you kiss me?”

“Because I love you too Scott.” I said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I love you, I always have." I said in return.

"That's impossible you broke my heart in front of all your friends. You laughed in my face, do you know how much courage that took?" He spat.

"I liked you, the entire time, from the very moment I met you, I liked you. You might think that's crazy, but it's true. I told my best friends that I had a crush on you. They laughed in my face. They said that if I wanted to be their friend I couldn't like you. I was eleven Scott, I couldn't risk losing my friends, then I found out you were moving. When you came to talk to me, I had butterflies, but my friends were there. I feel like I've wasted so much time." I said.

"Really?" He questioned.

"Yea really that note you wrote me I read it every night before going to sleep for the longest time. When I turned sixteen I gave up, then I got transferred here and I realized it was a new start, time for me to move on and meet someone; then I met you." I said.

Scott just looked at me and he looked speechless. I couldn't believe that I had just told him everything. I just told him fucking everything and he was able to do was stand there with no expression.

"You have nothing to say?" I asked.

"I'm shocked, had I known you felt that way I would not have left you after that game!" He said in a hurt tone of voice.

"It's fine, had you not of left me I would not have remembered that you were the man I fell in love with." I said.

He wore a faint smile and I pecked his lips.

"Can I take you out?" He asked.

"In about half an hour?" I questioned.

"Oh why so late?" He asked.

"I have to give my speech one final run through before I can go." I said.

"Caiti just go it's fine, you still have tomorrow to rehearse it." He said.

"Thanks John." I said happily.

"I guess this means we're going out?"

"Oh hell ya!" I said.

He grabbed my hand and we began to walk.

"We need to go back to the apartment so I can pick up my car." He said.

"Wait why? I have my car right here." I said.

"Good point." He laughed.

We headed over to my car and I began to drive around. I wondered where we'd go. The places to visit here were pretty damn endless, well once you subtract the expensive spots. Yea it's still pretty damn endless.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I know a place." He said.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"It's a surprise so let me drive." He said.

I hated when Scott wanted to surprise me. He did this to me back in Chicago, although it's really cute. I'm just so excited that he came to get me. To be honest, my life wouldn't be completed without him. I've fallen and have been madly in love with him for years.

There was a story I wanted to tell Scott about one of my ex boyfriends. I wondered what he'd think about it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

We were now on the way back to my place, after the most amazing day of my life. Scott took me to this indoor skating rink, but it wasn't like a hockey rink at all. It was a beautiful rink where you skated to love songs. Scott and I were the only two people there. It was incredible. He skated around with me in his arms and we kept on kissing each other. It was like we were two little children and I loved that. He made me so happy.

After the skating, we went for a walk in this amazing park. It was like we were in a movie. We stayed there for about an hour and then we went and grabbed a quick bite to eat. We went to this somewhat fancy yet simple place. We ate burgers and fries and amazing nachos.

"Wow I love your place." He said softly.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"It's okay if I spend the night?" He asked.

"Yes of course it is." I said.

Scott was going to spend the night and to me that was something that was a little crazy. He was spending the night at my house after all those events between us. I was glad that he would be staying though, it would give us a chance to just talk for hours. After all it was only seven.

"Caitilin, can I be honest with you?" He asked.

Oh no, he was going to tell me that he realized I wasn't the girl for him wasn't he?

"Uh sure." I said hesitantly.

"It's nothing bad I promise." He said.

"Okay," I said with a faint smile.

"You're the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on." He said.

I was shocked that he'd just said those words to me. Hasn't Scott seen so many women before? I couldn't be the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.

I wasn't sure what to say to that comment, so I just kissed him. The feeling I would get when our lips touched was something I couldn't describe. It was something that felt like nothing ever before. I had kissed quite a few guys in my life, and none of them added up to Scott's level of kissing.

"Damn." He said.

I smirked, it was time I tell him my story.

"I have to tell you something kind of funny." I said.

"Oh yea?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yep," I said.

"Okay shoot." He said.

"Well about two years ago I had been dating this guy and uh he was funny and stuff. He had been dating about six months and he wanted to have sex with me."

I paused and then I continued.

"At first I was a little hesitant, but then I was like you know what? Let's go for it." He just cut me off.

"You're telling me about sex with your ex how is this funny?" He looked hurt.

"I'm not done, wait." I said.

He huffed.

"Fine." He smirked.

"So we were making out and he was turned on as was I; him a lot more than I was though. Anyway, we kept on kissing and his hands starting going places. Eventually we were naked and he was on top and hard and he was just about to put it in me. Uh..." I paused.

"What finish, you didn't put me through all that torture for nothing." He said.

"All right. Well he was about to put it in me, and I uh I said Oh Scott I've never felt this way before.."

When I said the last part, I noticed Scott's eyes lit up and I blushed. I never thought I'd tell anyone especially Scott that story.

"What did he say?" He asked.

"He got upset, he thought I was cheating on him. I told him the honest truth, well somewhat. I said that it was a mistake and it was some 90's actor I fantasized about. He got so mad at me that he hit me and hurried and put his clothes on and left. You wanna know what I did?" I asked.

"What a fucking douche. And yes I wanna know what you did." He said.

"I took out your letter and read it. It made me smile and I hoped I'd meet you soon and then I dreamt of you." I said.

He smiled and kissed my lips roughly.

"Oh Caitlin. At least when we're making love, it'll be okay when you tell Scott to put it in you." He said with a wink.

Was he implying what I thought it he was? Were we going to make love tonight? If we were; I was so ready for this. I had been waiting for this moment since I was eleven years old.

"Scott, I've wanted this for so long. Are you going to make it happen?" I asked.

"How long?" He questioned.

"Ever since I found out you loved me." I said with a blush.

"You were eleven." He said.

"Oh I know." I said with a wink.

"Oh Caitlin." He said softly.

I blushed a bright red color and he kissed my neck with fire. I hoped that meant he would make it happen. I never wanted anything so much as I had wanted this. I wanted to make love to Scott tonight. I wanted our bodies to become one. Sure people could think it was too fast, but it's been years of waiting for this moment. I wasn't about to let that slip away.

"Take me Scott, take me to places I've never been before." I moaned as he bit my neck.

"I will." He purred in my ear.

I shivered. That sent tingles throughout my body. I couldn't wait until that was going to happen.

He gently kissed my neck and bit a little bit and I moaned. He liked that because he bit down harder. I shivered and he kissed his way up my jaw.

"I love you." He said before kissing my lips.

I was so into his kiss that I felt myself become a little wet. Damn he was so skilled. He kept on kissing my lips and his hands were moving around my body. They were getting closer to my chest area. I was getting a little nervous, but I was excited all at the same time. Scott was going to make love to me.

He kept kissing my lips and his hand gently unclasped my bra from behind. I moaned a little bit and he rubbed the newly exposed flesh. I smirked and he removed the strap off my left shoulder. I was exposed yet still covered, I blushed.

His hands were now inching closer to my nipples. He was making sure to kiss me lower, as his hands moved forward. I was getting shy, but I loved this. He gently grabbed my right breast and rubbed his finger over the nipple. I shuddered for how good it felt. He repeated the same motions about four times. I thought I was going to cum right then, he was so good at it. He gently bit down on my neck for a third time and began to play with me left nipple. I moaned quietly and he removed my shirt.

"God these tits are amazing." He said as his mouth engulfed one.

I blushed and moaned. My right nipple was in his mouth and he was sucking on it so great. I could hear the slurping sounds and it was turning me on.

It wasn't fair though, he was still clothed. I slowly placed my hands under his shirt and began to yank at it. I hoped he got the message. He slowly left my breast and smirked. He took his shirt off and I ran my hands along his chest.

"We should really get to the bedroom." He said.

I nodded my head. He picked me up bridal style and he gently placed me on the bed. I was in awe looking down at his body on top of me. I took my fingers and ran them along his nipples and he moaned. It felt good knowing that it was me, who was doing this to him.

I went down toward the button on his jeans and I noticed a bulge in his pants. That was something real sexy to see. It was so big and firm and I couldn't wait until I got my hands on it. I struggled with the button a little, but I finally got to it. I pulled off his pants just so they were around his ankles. When I looked down, I was faced with something so amazing. The bulge he currently had in his underwear was incredible. It was so big and there was a lovely wet stain on it, it could only be one thing; Pre cum.

I gently rubbed his member through the underwear and he shivered. Before I knew it, he removed his underwear and I was faced with the most amazing dick I've ever seen. It was so hard and I saw pre cum dripping from it. I touched it lightly with my fingertip and he moaned. I smirked and I gently started jacking him off. He began to grunt and that made me go a little faster.

"Oh fuck Caitlin!" He yelled.

That made me go about three times faster than I was going before. I loved the way his cock felt in my hand, although I wanted him to give me a little pleasure again.

"Babe, let's 69." Scott suddenly said.

I was in shock but the thought of it made me wet so there was no way I was saying no to that. I had never done that sexual position before so I was a little bit nervous. I didn't want him to know that of course.

When he was eating out my pussy I nearly freaked. It felt so good and I was so wet and horny. I was sucking his dick at the same time and I was in total bliss. This was the best thing I had ever experienced and we still hadn't gotten to the actual intercourse yet.

At this point I couldn't wait any longer. I began to moan loudly as he thrust his tongue into me faster and faster. Scott was amazing man and he had many talents. Eating out my pussy was one of them.

"Scott I want you in me right now!" I panted.

The second those words escaped my mouth, he flipped me over and got on top of me.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked.

"I've been ready forever Scott." I said.

He smirked and gently put his cock into my pussy. The feeling left me speechless. I had never felt something so amazing in my life time. His cock was so big and it felt so good when he'd thrust it back and forth. I was in ecstasy. He was pounding my pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned and bucked my hips forward.

"You like that baby don't you?" He smirked.

He leaned in and kissed my lips and pushed his cock all the way inside me. He just stayed there and I moved my hips and it felt amazing. He lightly started to rub my clit and I was in heaven. I knew my climax was going to hit soon.

"Oh fuck make me CUM!" I yelled.

"I will baby." He purred.

He suddenly pulled out and I wasn't sure what was going on now. He then rammed his cock again and he hit my G-spot, I knew he hit it. It felt like nothing ever had before. He did this another four times and I knew if he did it once more I was gonna cum!

"AH! FUCK I'M CUMMING!" I panted.

He kept pushing in and out and he finally came.

"OH CAITLIN! FUCK YES! THAT'S AMAZING!" He yelled.

We rode out our orgasms together and I was breathless.

"Scott that was the most amazing feeling ever in all my years of living." I said.

"Same here babe. I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

We shared a kiss and he pulled my sweaty body close to him. I loved being this close to Scott and I felt so safe in his arms. He kissed my forehead lightly. Finally, I was with the person I was supposed to be with. All I knew was that there was nowhere I'd rather be than with him, right now.

I couldn't wait to wake up tomorrow in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it! (: Comments would be great! <3