Status: Active.

So Long to Realize It Was Always You

Four.

When I awoke she was still in my arms. She looked like an angel and I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. The fact that she gave herself to me last night made me really be grateful for everything that’s happened to me in my life. She’s an amazing woman and I was going to make sure she wasn’t going to leave me. There was no way in hell I was losing this girl. She was just too great. I lost her once and I couldn’t risk losing her another time. The only difference is this time we’re adults and we can really push through it all.

When I looked at her she looked so perfect, that I didn’t want to wake her, but I had to. She was going to be doing a live broadcast in about two hours. I knew she was going to do an amazing job she always did. The only difference is that now we made love so she’d do a stellar job.

“Babe wake up.” I said.

She didn’t move it looked like she was having a really pleasant dream. I hoped that it was about me. If the dream wasn’t about me I’d be upset. If she was smiling about someone else like that it would sadden me. I gently kissed her lips and she moved around a little. I kissed her forehead and her eyes opened up nicely.

We locked eyes and her smile grew.

“I just finished dreaming about you and me.” She said.

“Oh what was the dream about?” I asked.

“It was you and me together and we were out on another date and we were just so happy.” She said.

“Babe that’s amazing. Oh and just to let you know, you’re amazing too.” I said.

She blushed and she rubbed her hands over my chest. I moaned a little and thoughts from last night began to run through my mind.

Fantastic thoughts of course, sex never felt so good before. I’ve had sex with quite a few girls, but I think that was the first time I really made love to someone.

“You were the one who was good Scott.” She said.

“Well you didn’t exactly just lay there now did you?” I asked.

“Okay that is very, very true. I really did get into it.” She said.

“Fuck yea you did, I never thought a woman could be as hot as you.” I said.

“Scott stop this you keep making me blush even more. I’m getting embarrassed.” She said.

“Why would you get embarrassed I saw you naked and I put it in you for hours, and you’re embarrassed when I tell you you’re hot?” I said.

She laughed and pulled me down for a kiss. She pushed her tongue forward; I loved how she took charge sometimes. It made me really hot. We began to kiss a little more deeply and I ran my fingers through her hair. She ran her hands along my chest and lightly grabbed my suddenly hardened member. It was shocking but it felt damn great. I moaned and jerked myself forward. Were we really going to make love again? Was that really going to be a good idea?

“Caitlin we can’t do this now.” I told her.

“Why not love?” She asked.

“You have to get ready and you have to go rehearse the broadcast. You’re going live in a few hours.” I said.

“Awe so what? You’re really passing up on sex.” She said.

She decided she’d beg and plead. How did she do that? She kept on pumping my cock and she pouted her lips. She made her eyes go wide and there was no way I was able to resist that.

“We really can’t.” I pleaded.

“But Scott, I wanna make you feel good. Give you a great morning before your game. Don’t you want to feel good?” she asked.

“Of course I do.” I said.

“Then let me please you a little baby.” She said.

She made sure we locked eyes and I couldn’t do it anymore, I gave in.
She began to pump my cock roughly and before I knew it she had her lips around it and I was in heaven. Damn she was amazing at this, she was a master at giving head. I never thought head could feel as good as it did when Caitlin was giving it to me. Damn I loved this chick.

“Oh babe, yea that’s it!” I yelled.

She kept on going harder and faster with each such and I was just about to hit my peak.

She suddenly stopped.

“Babe?” I asked

She just smirked.

“You need to do that rest.” She said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I want to see you cum all over me.” She said.

Oh that look that she wore made me cum instantly. I didn’t even have to do anything. It began to squirt everywhere. I came all over her chest and she was moaning like I had just fucked her. Damn I loved her so much.

“Fuck Caitlin you’re so good.” I said.

“Oh why thank you baby.” She said.

She was so seductive and naughty when she spoke to me with that tone. No man could resist that tone and with a body like hers, damn.

I engulfed her in a passionate kiss and laid back down.

“Can we just stay in bed all day?” She asked.

“Hun I really wish we could.” I said.

“Please?” She begged.

There was nothing more that I wanted to do than make the girl I was madly in love with happy. I wanted to give her the world when I could, and it’s a shame that I couldn’t give this one simple thing that she wanted.

“We can stay in bed for another twenty minutes.” I said.

“Fine, I wish it were longer. I won’t be able to be away from you.” She said.

“Babe I feel like such a jerk.” I said.

“Don’t it’s okay. I love you.”

She just smiled at me and I kissed her again. Damn she was just so beautiful.

“After tonight I don’t have a game for two days we can take one of those days and relax.” I said.

“That sounds perfect. For these last twenty minutes we have don’t speak, just hold me.” She said.

I listened to her and I just held her in my arms. She was the perfect fit and she was so soft. I ran my fingers along her arms and her back. She shivered a little and she smiled. I loved doing this with Caitlin and I couldn’t wait until it happened more often. I was so happy that she was now my girlfriend.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I was now in the dressing room preparing mentally for the game that was going to start. I was so nervous and scared this was the moment of truth. It was game six and it was a home game. If we won this one, we’d take it back to Chicago to play the final game of the series. If we lost game six we’d be defeated and the “hawks” would be taking home the Stanley cup and we’d fucking lose at home. If we lost on home ice, I’d be so devastated.

What would Caitlin think of me?

I bet she wanted a winner and not a loser to call her boyfriend. Damn there was a possibility that she wouldn’t want to be with me anymore. Fuck what will I do if we lost?
I hoped she’d come down here before we went out to play. Her support was going to mean the most out of anything. I really hoped she’d show.

“Babe?” She yelled.

I could tell she was at the top of the hallway because of the echo it caused. I ran out and looked toward her. She had such a sparkle in her eye.

“Caitlin!” I said and picked her up.

“Baby guess what?” She said.

“What?” I asked.

"They want me to be lead anchor for TSN's Philly station. You know those post match game segments.It's me the second pre season begins." She said.
I was so thrilled, she was going to be the lead, that was amazing. My girlfriend was going to be the lead anchor, but there was one issue; Would she be able to attended away games with me?

"Will you be able to still attend away games with me?" I asked.

"Well that's the issue, there will only be a select few and it will be okay." she said.

"How many per season?" I asked.

"Well that's the problem. It's like maybe once every two months, and if I'm lucky I'll get to report a few away games." She said.

That broke my heart a little. She wasn't going to be able to cheer me on like she did now. I know she'd be watching and broadcasting here post game, but it wouldn't be the same. I loved when she came with us to Chicago, and now that she's my girlfriend; I'd be able to get a little pre game loving. Yes I'm a guy what else would you expect? Why would I ever say no, to a little loving from my girl? I'd be fucking crazy to do so.

"Well you know what babe?" I said.

"What?" She asked.

"You better not refuse the offer." I said.

"Yes, but what about away games?" She asked.

"It's fine, I love you and I'd never let you pass that up. That's a one in a million shot." I said.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"I won't let you lose that. We'll work that out when it's time." I added

She smiled at me and she kissed me. Damn she was an amazing kisser. Fuck I was getting hard, this couldn't happen.

"Babe after please." I begged.

"Awe Scott, I feel it. I wish it could happen now.!" She said

"Oh baby so do I." I said.

She pecked my lips again and she whispered this into my ear.

"Good luck sexy. No matter what you're getting post game lovin'"

She just walked off after that and I was really all smiles.

~.~.~.~.~

I was out on the ice now and it sucked we were losing. Not by all that much, but we were still down. We needed to get this win, we had to take it to game seven. I wouldn't risk losing that game and my girlfriend. It took me long enough to get her, I wasn't going to lose her that easily.

I was out on the ice and everything seemed like it was going totally wrong. I wasn't sure, what was happening to us or to me more specifically right now Everything was flying by me so fast and I wasn't focused. I was more worried about whether or not Caitlin would want me after this or if she'd leave me; more so then I was focused on the game.

The Flyers were already down by two and I was going mentally insane. Where were the guys? Why the fuck were we slacking off? This wasn't how things were supposed to happen. Caitlin was going to think that we were a bunch of morons. I knew that I had to take control of the situation and at least get us on the board. We needed to take it to game seven. I needed to impress her.

I gave Sharp a nice and hard body check and the puck became free within the matter of seconds. I was feeling it now, I had the puck and I was able to deek both; defense men. No one was going to stand in my way this time! I was gonna score for Caitlin and make sure she knew I was still the player she thought I was.

The buzzer went off and it felt like a total miracle. We were back in this. I heard the crowd cheer my name and I saw Caitlin wearing a huge smile on her face. It made me feel like I was doing something right. I honestly felt like I did my job of impressing her.

When I skated back to the bench I saw her and blew her a kiss. She blushed and blew one back at me. I felt so mighty and powerful then. Caitlin still wanted me.

It was now the third period and both of us were tied. I was excited for this, if we managed to score or keep it tied there would be an amazing chance that we'd take it to game seven. I knew that if we could accomplish, then the Stanley Cup wasn't going to be that hard to get.

It also meant that my plan would be able to be put into action. I had this very amazing plan, but if I think about it too much; there's a chance that it'll ruin it. I had to keep focus on winning and not the plan.

I looked back over at her and realized how amazing she looked standing there. God was she ever beautiful. I was lucky, to call her mine. She had the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen a woman before. She's got dirty blond hair and it's in a bob cut, which I find hilarious because my hair is longer than hers. Oh and her body. Wow. That's how I was able to describe it. She's so curvy and guys looked at her like it was gross. Well when you're making love to a twig, might as well make love to your pillow. At least with Caitlin, I could grab onto a little something. She might not be considered the average girl, but honestly I don't give a fuck. To me Caitlin is what beautiful was and always will be.

It was now heading into over time and I began to panic. This was the moment of truth. Would we score or would they? It couldn't be them who'd get this win would it? No I wouldn't let that happen! We needed a game seven, we just needed it! I couldn't let this happen, I had to go all the way to game seven. We still had to be in this thing! We really needed to be in this thing! We had to do something and make progress.

The overtime period had just begun and I was on the starting line. I knew that I could make it happen. I scored one goal and I knew I could win this for us. I could do it! Before I headed back over to the ice, Caitlin blew me a kiss and I was pumped.

I had managed to get on the puck a billion times and every time I shot Neimi manged to save it. Fuck! That was the only word that I was able to think of. I wasn't able to get it in, I just couldn't do it.

I was going toward the puck and Patrick Kane zoomed from out of nowhere and stole my chance. He charged down the ice like a maniac.

Oh no I thought, this wasn't going to have a good outcome. I saw my teammate go down to the other end of the ice. I had hoped that he was going to catch Patrick right before he shot.

All of a sudden it felt time freeze and I felt lost. Nothing was moving and my thoughts nearly vanished. Why was I even here again, then out of nowhere I saw Patrick Kane charge to the end of the ice and they started jumping. He scored the goal. He won, they won. There would be no game seven after all. I couldn't believe this, they won and there was no going back. I felt my heart drop when the crowd let out a large gasp. How could it be? We came so close to it and we just lost it. In our hands was game seven, it was so close to us and we couldn't even get there. I didn't want to admit it, but I had tears in my eyes. I felt like I was worthless. I tried so hard to get us back on the board and I had accomplished that much. I guess that my efforts just weren't strong enough. We were defeated on home ice. I was so ashamed of myself. Everything I hoped to do was all just vanishing from me. How would we have lost such an important game in our lives? I couldn't help, but feel like most of it was my fault. Had I not been so in the moon earlier on, things would have been different. I know it and I can't fucking change it. Oh she's going to hate me. I needed this win, I really needed it and I just couldn't get it. We put up a fight, but it just wasn't strong enough. I couldn't believe that we had just lost. We lost it all. The worst part was, I think I just lost the best thing I ever got. She came as fast as she was about to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long time before updating! :( Hope you enjoy this chapter.