Status: On an indefinite break sorry about this....

Dear Romeo, Where Do You Think You're Going?

Chapter Five

(Sebastian's Pov)
“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t gut you like a fish” I snarl, she doesn’t speak, she just looks at me with those big, beautiful brown eyes of hers… Focus! I snarl at myself.

“Well?” I say pushing the knife farther into her neck, I watch a trickle of blood make its way down her throat. She doesn’t make a sound.

“Go ahead” she mumbles, I look up at her in shock, and I almost didn’t hear her.

“What?” I ask not knowing if I heard her right. She looks into my eyes, she looks like she’s going to cry but her eyes have a deadly calm to them. It was eerie.

“You heard me, do it.” She says again, I just stare at her accidentally moving the knife away from her throat. Suddenly I’m on the ground with the knife pressed right into my throat.

“You were going to let me live,” she says with an eerily calm voice, she gets up off me, “I seen it in your eyes, so I’m going to let you live. If you come this way,” she motion to the way she came, where the sounds of gunfire could still be heard, “Than I will personally kill you myself,” she says sheathing her knife and walks away.

I rub my neck as I watch her walk away, she could have killed me at anytime, I realize in horror, She was just playing on me, on my weakness. I turn around and head back to camp, I was deadly certain that she would keep her word if I tried to complete my mission.

“Shadow!” Some injured soldiers start screaming at me, “ What the hell!?!?!? You were supposed to kill those sons of a bitch!!!!” I just ignore them and keep walking towards my room, I just can’t seem to get her out of my head…

(Lily's Pov)
I feel, I can’t believe that I just did that. The ground rushes up to meet me, what have I become?

“Lily!!” Jay screams running up to me, I give me a weak smile.

“It’s Ocean, silly.” I tell him, he just shakes his head and helps me up.

“Retreat” he whispers, “RETREAT!!!” he hollers, our men run past us and Jay sits me on the ground. “Lily I’m not stupid, I know something’s wrong. Tell me what’s wrong” he says forcefully, I glare at him.

“Nothing.” I snarl, jumping to my feet, and stalking back to camp, leaving him alone in the woods. Except that I almost became exactly what I fear, a cold hearted bitch.

************(Man's Pov)

“Sir there’s a telegram for you” a maid says walking into my office, I glance up at her for a second and she get the hint.

“Oh right” she says placing the letter on my desk, curtsey’s and backs out of my room. I look at the telegram on my desk, that stupid whore opened it already!!![/] I think angrily as I start to open it. That’s when a line catches my eye ‘We regret to inform you…’ I rip it open and quickly read over it.

“NO!!!!” I scream, flipping my desk over, “SHE’S NOT DEAD!!! SHE CAN’T BE!!!” That stupid maid pokes her head into the room and I chuck a paperweight at her. It shatters against the wall beside her head and she quickly backs out and shuts the door. I sink to the floor surrounded by papers and shattered fragments of my desk.

“She… This… I will find the person who did this and I will kill him!” I vow to myself. “I will.”

************* (Lily's Pov)

‘I love you,’ Sebastian says walking towards me. Finally, I think with a happy sigh, he’s back.

‘I’ve missed you!’ I exclaim, reaching towards him, suddenly there’s a flash of lightning, and something in his hand reflects. It’s a knife. Stumbling backwards into a wall, I take a good look at him, he looks different, and there’s a cold attitude about him. He was starting to scare me.

‘Sebastian?’ I ask trying to move, but my feet are frozen in place, I can’t move them at all.

‘I love you!’ he exclaims in a dead voice, his eyes glowing, as he reaches out to hug me, the knife still in his hand, I feel him plunge it into my back.

‘I’ve missed you too’ he smiles evilly.


“SEBASTIAN!!!” I scream, jolting me out of my dream. Sarah mumbles, and turns over in her sleep, she didn't even hear me. A shudder passes through me as I remember his expression and his voice. I can feel my eyes watering and I quickly wipe it away. Quietly as I can I get out of bed, grab my mask and head outside, I was still in my clothes from earlier, I had gone to sleep in them.

A Hunter’s moon, I think as I stare at in awe, the forest in all its ominous glory, looms ahead. Last time I saw him it was a Hunter’s Moon as well, I think trying to keep tears from spilling. The forest was dead calm and extremely silent, it was creepy, it was like the forest itself was scared of something. I laugh out loud; I don’t even bother to be silent. It’s not like anyone could hear me, or that they even care.

Soon I can’t see anything, but the trees and the moon through them, the lights from camp had been swallowed up by the darkness. I was truly and utterly alone. Slowly I sink to the ground, my back against a tree, in some random clearing I had stumbled into. Those tears, that I tried to stop, start rolling down my cheeks; I don’t bother to wipe them off. I couldn’t car about anything anyone, I wonder if death hurts? Would it be a mind numbing pain or a peaceful calm? I think unsheathing my knife and placing it on my wrist, the cool metal is peaceful, and almost inviting. It hurts a little, as I drag the knife over my skin, so I push down harder, leaving a bloody gash in its place.

“Hey!” a voice calls out as I drag the knife across my wrist again and again. “What are you doing?” the same person calls out, I don’t answer and suddenly the knife wasn’t in my hand anymore.

“Please,” I beg, looking at him, with tears falling down my face, “Please just let me, I don’t want to live anymore, there’s nothing to live for.” The guy just looks at me… I think I know him from somewhere… for a moment than sits down next to me.

“There’s me” he says in a small voice, that’s barely more than a whisper, that’s when I realize where I know him from.

“Why? I almost killed you this morning!!” I scream at him, he just shrugs and stares at the opposite side of the clearing.

“Because, everyone needs a reason to live.” He whispers, not looking at me, “Besides, you didn’t kill me, I’m still here aren’t I?” he asks in a playful voice, “and I forgive you” I almost didn’t hear the last part, he forgave me?!?!? I think in shock, as the world starts spinning, I look over at him, he’s mouth is moving but I can’t seem to hear what he’s saying. All I can hear is that roaring noise in my ears as the world turns black…

(Sebastian Pov)

“Hey, I didn’t catch your name before,” I joke; she still hasn’t said anything so I look over at her just as she slumps forward onto me. That’s when I realize that blood is gushing from her wrist.

“Shit!” I scream, gently placing her head on the ground and looking around desperately for something I could use as a bandage. Sorry cuz, I think cutting my uniform into strips, I quickly grab the strips and tie them around her wrist, that’s when a random piece of paper falls out of my pocket. I look at it for a moment before scribbling a little note on it and tucking it into the girl’s pocket. Gently, I pick her up in my arms and start walking towards her camp. A few minutes later, I reach her camp; carefully I place her in the center of the camp.

“See you later, Juliet” I whisper with a smile, than I take out a lighter and set one of the tents near her on fire.

“FIRE!!!” I scream at the top of my lungs and duck into the shadows of the forest as people come flying out of their tents.

“SIS!” I hear a guy scream, running up to the girl, wait, he killed Annie!!!

*************(Lily's Pov)

Light hits my eyes and I groan, opening my eyes fully. Why am I in the infirmary? I wonder silently, sitting up. A quick glance at my wrist reminds me, it was heavily bandaged due to the damage I’d done the night before.

“Lily are you okay?” Sarah asks, sitting down next to me on the bed, I nod and continue looking at the bandage, remembering last night, and that guy. Sarah tosses a note onto my lap. I look over at her, puzzled, and she laughs.

“Jay found that in your pocket and boy was he mad,” she says with a smirk, I stare at her blankly before opening it.

Dear Juliet
You’re not alone, I’m here for you, always.
So don’t you forget it!!
See you soon,
Romeo
p.s. no more suicide attempts, you might just succeed


I reread it twice, than look up and smile, Sarah looks at me as if to say, well who is he?

I laugh at her expression.

“Well? Who is he? ‘Cause you look like you just won the lottery” Sarah asks smiling, I just smile and lie back down.

“Just a friend”
♠ ♠ ♠
okies so i think somebody said they were having slight issues telling the POV apart so i labled them and that random guys pov in the middle is supposed to be there who he is? well you discover that later on xD